LOL! California wants to give illegals $150,000 to buy a house, but the state is too broke to pay for it.

California Democrats' "houses for illegals" bill was set to pass the state legislature (of course), but the state finance department told them they're too broke to do it. :laughing0301:

Well done, California!

Why not the state just confiscate houses owned by US citizens(they arent allowed to have weapons in Californication) and just give the confiscated houses to illegals. That would go over really well in that shithole of a state.

I'm hearing from my self employed friends in CA that they will leave the state or stop paying income taxes if it keeps getting crazy...

I'm hearing from my self employed friends in CA that they will leave the state or stop paying income taxes if it keeps getting crazy...

They better get out while they can. I guarantee California will close it's borders to people trying to get out, either effectively by placing massive penalties on people trying to leave, or literally by physically stopping them.

They better get out while they can. I guarantee California will close it's borders to people trying to get out, either effectively by placing massive penalties on people trying to leave, or literally by physically stopping them.
That's right...

Soon they will be taking houses from Americans as they put them in camps

That's the plan.

Remember what Kamala says:

1724880275753.png

Forum List

Back