LOL - "Creation Science" - LOL

You clearly know as much about climate science as you do evolution: less than nothing.

I know you hope to annoy someone. But you are really just embarrassing yourself.

That's too bad. For a little bit, thought maybe your were not a brainwashed, drooling idiot. My bad.

He's a kid.

You think scientific research papers are propaganda? And you admit this, without being embarrassed or knowing how utterly idiotic you sound?

Really?

Or is this just you regressing into a childlike state and hoping to annoy someone, for lack of any cogent point?

I will go with all of the above.

Why didn't their research papers save them from being stuck in the ice for 3 weeks?

These are smart people right? :auiqs.jpg:

1635987260612.png

Attachments

• 1635987173990.png
    1635987173990.png
    87.4 KB · Views: 12
Some bright kids peak early because they think they know everything and generally they are spoiled ..
Poor little guy hit the brick wall. Now he is confusing weather and climate.

Man, we really need to pour money into education in this country.

surada as our very incapable friend DukeU is demonstrating. He clearly has no real grasp of the basic tenets of logic. It is one thing to be abjectly ignorant (which he also is), but all the knowledge in the world won't do you much good without the mental tools to wield it in a useful manner.

@surada as our very incapable friend @DukeU is demonstrating. He clearly has no real grasp of the basic tenets of logic. It is one thing to be abjectly ignorant (which he also is), but all the knowledge in the world won't do you much good without the mental tools to wield it in a useful manne.

No answer eh?

With decades of research behind them these Scientists remained stuck in ice for 3 weeks.

They had to be rescued by helicopter.

Smart people would have postponed the mission.

No answer eh?

With decades of research behind them these Scientists remained stuck in ice for 3 weeks.

They had to be rescued by helicopter.

Smart people would have postponed the mission.
I doubt anyone cares how smart you think they are. Is your mommy here somewhere?

I have yet to be stuck anywhere needing rescue.
Well, I assumed you would know I meant the research. As I directly responded to your comment about the research. But it is becoming clear that you aren't just ignorant. You're kind of dumb as well.

Forum List

Back