LOL - "Creation Science" - LOL

That's correct. You tried to claim that you deviant magical thinkers are being silenced.

When, in reality, not a single one of you has ever produced a scientific research paper to support any of your magical beliefs.

Despite being fully invited to do so.

So yes, thoroughly debunked by one simple fact.

But I understand that this magical horseshit is pretty much intertwined with your identity. So I have no delusions that you are going to admit your whiny, false point was just obliterated.

They aren't really serious Christians.. They just dabble in this young earth creation guff. Its an excuse to refuse education.

That's correct. You tried to claim that you deviant magical thinkers are being silenced.

When, in reality, not a single one of you has ever produced a scientific research paper to support any of your magical beliefs.

Despite being fully invited to do so.

So yes, thoroughly debunked by one simple fact.

But I understand that this magical horseshit is pretty much intertwined with your identity. So I have no delusions that you are going to admit your whiny, false point was just obliterated.

They aren't really serious Christians.. They just dabble in this young earth creation guff. Its an excuse to refuse education.
They clearly have no idea how silly and stupid they look, to every single educated human who is not in their Club.

knowledge about or study of the natural world based on facts learned through experiments and observation

Look at the depths in the Red Sea and Gulf of Aqaba. Wyatt lied about the chariots.. Trust your knowledge and observations of the "natural world"... He's still making a fool of you.

Yes.

If you haven't observed something, it's not science.

Stop spreading lies in the name of science.

LOLOL.. Look at the depths of the Red Sea.. The bottom of the sea and the Gulf have been MAPPED.

You can try.

Truth has a way of surviving despite people like you.

Charlatans like Ron Wyatt have a way of exposing themselves as frauds.

You never did identify any objective analysis of Wyatt's claims. Do you think silly youtube videos are reliable sources of information?

Charlatans like Ron Wyatt have a way of exposing themselves as frauds.

You never did identify any objective analysis of Wyatt's claims. Do you think silly youtube videos are reliable sources of information?

Do you think you are?

Do you think you are?
No. I am not. I am not trotting out youtube videos attempting to convince anyone that claims by a charlatan are true.

This would be a good time to provide some objective data on the claims made by Wyatt.

DukeU

So, we have never seen an electron. Are electrons not science?

How about, Star formation. We have never watched a star form (but we have watched them die). Is star formation not a fact? Not science?

Creation science or scientific creationism is a Pseudoscientific form of Young Earth creationism which claims to offer scientific arguments for certain literalist and inerrantist interpretations of the Bible.

It is often presented without overt faith-based language, but instead relies on reinterpreting scientific results to argue that various myths in the Book of Genesis and other select biblical passages are scientifically valid. The most commonly advanced ideas of creation science include special creation based on the Genesis creation narrative and flood geology based on the Genesis flood narrative.[1] Creationists also claim they can disprove or reexplain a variety of scientific facts,[2] theories and paradigms of geology,[3] cosmology, biological evolution,[4][5] archaeology,[6][7] history, and linguistics using creation science.[8] Creation science was foundational to intelligent design.[9]

In contrast with the views of creation science, the overwhelming consensus of the scientific community is that creation science Fails to qualify as scientific because it Lacks empirical support, supplies No testable hypotheses, and resolves to describe natural history in terms of scientifically untestable supernatural causes.[10][11]

Courts, most often in the United States where the question has been asked in the context of teaching the subject in public schools, have consistently ruled since the 1980s that creation science is a Religious view rather than a scientific one.

Historians,[12] philosophers of science and skeptics have described creation science as a Pseudoscientific attempt to map the Bible into scientific facts.
[13][14][15][16][17]

Professional biologists have criticized creation science for being unscholarly,[18] and even as a Dishonest and misguided Sham, with extremely harmful educational consequences.[19]...

Correct.

Creation ‘science’ is a bad faith contrivance by theists in a failed effort to make ‘legitimate’ religious dogma completely devoid of facts and objective, documented evidence.

LOL

There is so much evidence, it would be nearly impossible to list it all here.

From marine fossils on mountain tops to footprints on sandstone in the flood carved Grand Canyon.

Startling Evidence for Noah's Flood | Answers in Genesis

Evidence for Noah's Flood: Marine fossils on mountaintops

I wonder what could have possibly created this..............

View attachment 559446
There are marine fossils on mountain tops because what are now mountains were once the ocean floor.

Forum List

Back