LOL - "Creation Science" - LOL

Don't be an accomplice to trying to silence information.
What information did I try to silence? The answer is none.

Perhaps you could show us the facts surrounding the claims of Ron Wyatt.

Don't be an accomplice to trying to silence information.
You seem confused. You and any other YEC creationist is invited to publish your science at any time.

Yet not a single one of you has ever published a scientific research paper.

Never. Not one.

If we're going to discredit someone because of their sins and mistakes, who's going to be left to listen to? You know nothing about this individual besides what you have heard.

hahahha Ron Wyatt was a liar and a con man. His excuses are crazy.. Hayseed Stevens was almost as bad. They sure bilked a lot of people out of a lot of money.

See what I mean about silencing information. :eusa_whistle:
Nope, you actually just got throughly debunked, your point: obliterated. Why do you embarrass yourself like this? Let's try this again:

Not a single one of you YECers has even attempted to publish a scientific research article. You do know what all those words mean, right?

Ron Wyatt Exposed - Presents of God ministry BLOG
www.remnantofgod.org/wyatt.htm
In other words, Ron Wyatt’s theology of the literal blood of Jesus Christ falling upon the figurative ark of the covenant is not only a lie; it sets the stage for Jew and Christian alike to see the need for a …

Presents of God Ministry · Law of God · Image of The Beast Alive in The USA · Many Tracts
Love of Money At Wyatt Archaeological Research And Israeli ...
WAR, Wyatt Archaeological Research, Ron Wyatt still conning people after death. Well, it seems the love of money is indeed the root of all sorts of evil both at the various sites on the internet promoting the false discoveries of Ron Wyatt, founder of WAR (Wyatt Archaeological Research), and now, even at the Israeli Department of Antiquities.

If we're going to discredit someone because of their sins and mistakes, who's going to be left to listen to? You know nothing about this individual besides what you have heard.
I'm going to discredit the charlatan Ron Wyatt due to a history of unsubstantiated claims.

Please show us the data Wyatt used to make his claim about Noah's Ark and any independent review of his claims.

Nope, you actually just got throughly debunked, your point: obliterated. Why do you embarrass yourself like this? Let's try this again:

Not a single one of you YECers has even attempted to publish a scientific research article. You do know what all those words mean, right?

I did? :rolleyes:

Thoroughly debunked?!? :auiqs.jpg:

Ron Wyatt - Wikipedia
Ronald Eldon Wyatt was an American adventurer noted for advocating the Durupınar site as the site of Noah's Ark, along with almost 100 other Bible-related alleged discoveries. He has been criticized by scientists, historians, biblical scholars, as well as some creationists.

Ron Wyatt, Honest?, Or Deceitful Fraud?, #2 | Clifton ...
Of all the scam-artists who have ever existed on planet Earth, Ron Wyatt takes first prize over them all! His story of finding the Ark of the Covenant in a cave in or near Jerusalem, along with Christ’s blood on the Mercy Seat, surely places all other dreamed-up scams before his, since the foundation of the world, in an inferior second place!

I'm going to discredit the charlatan Ron Wyatt due to a history of unsubstantiated claims.

Please show us the data Wyatt used to make his claim about Noah's Ark and any independent review of his claims.

You can try.

Truth has a way of surviving despite people like you.

Creation science or scientific creationism is a Pseudoscientific form of Young Earth creationism which claims to offer scientific arguments for certain literalist and inerrantist interpretations of the Bible.

It is often presented without overt faith-based language, but instead relies on reinterpreting scientific results to argue that various myths in the Book of Genesis and other select biblical passages are scientifically valid. The most commonly advanced ideas of creation science include special creation based on the Genesis creation narrative and flood geology based on the Genesis flood narrative.[1] Creationists also claim they can disprove or reexplain a variety of scientific facts,[2] theories and paradigms of geology,[3] cosmology, biological evolution,[4][5] archaeology,[6][7] history, and linguistics using creation science.[8] Creation science was foundational to intelligent design.[9]

In contrast with the views of creation science, the overwhelming consensus of the scientific community is that creation science Fails to qualify as scientific because it Lacks empirical support, supplies No testable hypotheses, and resolves to describe natural history in terms of scientifically untestable supernatural causes.[10][11]

Courts, most often in the United States where the question has been asked in the context of teaching the subject in public schools, have consistently ruled since the 1980s that creation science is a Religious view rather than a scientific one.

Historians,[12] philosophers of science and skeptics have described creation science as a Pseudoscientific attempt to map the Bible into scientific facts.
[13][14][15][16][17]

Professional biologists have criticized creation science for being unscholarly,[18] and even as a Dishonest and misguided Sham, with extremely harmful educational consequences.[19]...

Creationism is based on superstition while science is based on fact.
Not that hard to understand. In the same sentence, it's an oxymoron.

You're trying to silence creation science. Anyway I stayed away from Ron Wyatt lol. I can be patient with the discovery of the Ark. The fountains of the great deep (discovery of plate tectonics and continental drift) by creationists Alfred Wegener and Antonio Snider, surface 3/4 covered by water, ring that goes under the oceans and around the world, Mt. Everest and the Himalayas, what NASA and the atheist scientists look for in another livable planet, etc. Does Jimmy know Ron?

You're trying to silence creation science. Anyway I stayed away from Ron Wyatt lol. I can be patient with the discovery of the Ark. The fountains of the great deep (discovery of plate tectonics and continental drift) by creationists Alfred Wegener and Antonio Snider, surface 3/4 covered by water, ring that goes under the oceans and around the world, Mt. Everest and the Himalayas, what NASA and the atheist scientists look for in another livable planet, etc. Does Jimmy know Ron?

God I feel sorry for you.

Ron Wyatt: Collosal Fraud | ScienceBlogs
Ron Wyatt: Collosal Fraud. By stcynic on June 30, 2006. And out come the wingnuts. Here's the email I just received from someone named James Albright: Dear Ed, Noah's ark was discovered by Ron ...

That's correct. You tried to claim that you deviant magical thinkers are being silenced.

When, in reality, not a single one of you has ever produced a scientific research paper to support any of your magical beliefs.

Despite being fully invited to do so.

So yes, thoroughly debunked by one simple fact.

But I understand that this magical horseshit is pretty much intertwined with your identity. So I have no delusions that you are going to admit your whiny, false point was just obliterated.

Forum List

Back