LOL - "Creation Science" - LOL

God I feel sorry for you.

Ron Wyatt: Collosal Fraud | ScienceBlogs
Ron Wyatt: Collosal Fraud. By stcynic on June 30, 2006. And out come the wingnuts. Here's the email I just received from someone named James Albright: Dear Ed, Noah's ark was discovered by Ron ...
Jeez, you're low hanging fruit. You couldn't even answer where you went to school.

I'll assume I whipped your arse there. Did you go to a Div II school then? I mean you'r... let's just say low hanging fruit. Are you a fruit, too?

Last edited:
Jeez, you're low hanging fruit. You couldn't even answer where you went to school.

I'll assume I whipped your arse there. Did you go to a Div II school then? I mean you'r... let's just say low hanging fruit. Are you a fruit, too?

Nope. I didn't go to divinity school .. and what the hell is your "mandom"?

There are marine fossils on mountain tops because what are now mountains were once the ocean floor.

Creation science believes that when fountains of the earth broke open and collapsed the rocks and broken earth pushed up to become mountains.. . They think the earth was flat until Noah's flood.

Creation science believes that when fountains of the earth broke open and collapsed the rocks and broken earth pushed up to become mountains.. . They think the earth was flat until Noah's flood.
smh. Atheist science doesn't think a flood can make an impact like it can.

The dinosaurs dying 1000 miles away so their fossils are found across the United States means it wasn't Chixulub asteroid. The largest megaton bomb doesn't have that far a reach. More wrongness by atheist scientists.

There are marine fossils on mountain tops because what are now mountains were once the ocean floor.

Lemme guess......Billions of years ago right?!?

1635944571605.png

Lemme guess......Billions of years ago right?!?

View attachment 559844

When Did the Mountains Rise? | The Institute for Creation ...
Mar 01, 2005 · TUESDAY, MARCH 01, 2005. In geology a controversy prevails concerning uniformity and catastrophe. Regarding mountain building, uniformity maintains that the necessary tectonic forces have always acted, and there should be mountains of every age. Catastrophists/creationists, however, consider mountains to be largely the result of Noah's Flood, which first deposited strata, then folded and eroded them, then later still uplifted them into modern mountain …

smh. Atheist science doesn't think a flood can make an impact like it can.

The dinosaurs dying 1000 miles away so their fossils are found across the United States means it wasn't Chixulub asteroid. The largest megaton bomb doesn't have that far a reach. More wrongness by atheist scientists.

Dinosaurs were everywhere.

Mar 01, 2005 · TUESDAY, MARCH 01, 2005. In geology a controversy prevails concerning uniformity and catastrophe. Regarding mountain building, uniformity maintains that the necessary tectonic forces have always acted, and there should be mountains of every age. Catastrophists/creationists, however, consider mountains to be largely the result of Noah's Flood, which first deposited strata, then folded and eroded them, then later still uplifted them into modern mountain …

Possible I guess.

Some mountains like the Smokies are very old and other mountains like the Himalayas are millions of years younger.

The Himalayas are still pushing up .. getting taller. Didn't you know that?

Nice dodge! Not really.

When can we expect one of the YEC frauds to publish their star creation research paper?

When can we expect "research papers" to be anything other than propaganda?

How much paper are you smart people going to waste? You do realize trees are killed in order to produce that stuff, right?

1635985122623.png

You think scientific research papers are propaganda? And you admit this, without being embarrassed or knowing how utterly idiotic you sound?

Really?

Or is this just you regressing into a childlike state and hoping to annoy someone, for lack of any cogent point?

I will go with all of the above.

You think scientific research papers are propaganda? And you admit this, without being embarrassed or knowing how utterly idiotic you sound?

Really?

All of the evidence against Global Warming climate change and yet the message still hasn't changed.

Full steam ahead with known BS.

How much paper are you smart people going to waste? You do realize trees are killed in order to produce that stuff, right?

View attachment 560069

When you finish school and go to college you may have to read some research papers.

All of the evidence against Global Warming climate change and yet the message still hasn't changed.

Full steam ahead with known BS.
You clearly know as much about climate science as you do evolution: less than nothing.

I know you hope to annoy someone. But you are really just embarrassing yourself.

That's too bad. For a little bit, thought maybe your were not a brainwashed, drooling idiot. My bad.

Forum List

Back