LOL - DeSantis says to chuck "little elf Fauci" across the Potomac

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022

I always knew that Fauci dude reminded me of something...

elf...

I was going to say something else... something about how in something like 20 years he will wish his only punishment were being chucked across the Potomac.. but I will let that go..

Fauci is, at the least, deserving of being dwarf tossed.
At one time, the left liked him. I don't think that's so true nowadays... although lefties aren't too bright so who knows?

first, dude says masks don't do any good (he had it right the first time)

then it was OMG OMG, we have to wear masks..

then it was 2 masks!

Then people listened to the elf and shut down the economy and we lost big... as individuals, as a nation..

Then there was the vax that eveyrone took but still got covid.. in larger numbers than those who didn't take it (those were BAD people who didn't take it, btw) :rolleyes:

then there is the worst of all: Gain of function

I wonder...

Are there sharks in the Potomac?

I always knew that Fauci dude reminded me of something...

elf...

I was going to say something else... something about how in something like 20 years he will wish his only punishment were being chucked across the Potomac.. but I will let that go..
This Fauci dude served the orange douche bag. Does this mean that the orange loser was so mentally challenged that Fauci ran rings around him? :auiqs.jpg:

This Fauci dude served the orange douche bag. Does this mean that the orange loser was so mentally challenged that Fauci ran rings around him? :auiqs.jpg:

Nope.
It means that Fauci was the best that was available. It's more of a commentary on the U.S. that our best anymore is ONLY mediocre.

Nope.
It means that Fauci was the best that was available. It's more of a commentary on the U.S. that our best anymore is ONLY mediocre.
Who was hired by your orange douchebag. What does that tell you about your fuhrer?

Our best is only mediocre or worse.

America is crashing.
There is no safety net.
LES GO BRANDON!!
Sure but you didn't answer my question. What does it say about your orange douchebag hiring Fauci?

no comments on the (some may call it ) snarky comment from DeSantis

I guess that turncoat named Crist is right... the Right are haters..

yeh, we hate

big government
stupid government
un-Constitutional government
baby killing

yep... good to be a hater sometimes..

At one time, the left liked him. I don't think that's so true nowadays... although lefties aren't too bright so who knows?

first, dude says masks don't do any good (he had it right the first time)

then it was OMG OMG, we have to wear masks..

then it was 2 masks!

Then people listened to the elf and shut down the economy and we lost big... as individuals, as a nation..

Then there was the vax that eveyrone took but still got covid.. in larger numbers than those who didn't take it (those were BAD people who didn't take it, btw) :rolleyes:

then there is the worst of all: Gain of function

I wonder...

Are there sharks in the Potomac?
I was always waiting for him to come out with a bag over his head. hahahahahaahahaha

Forum List

Back