LOL, so Hollywood is in the process of planning the Obama and Michelle movie.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Maybe Oliver Stone can direct it. I mean considering how he made Nixon and W.

Liberals, never cease to amaze me.

Obama Movie First Couple s First Date Inspires Southside With You NBC Chicago

Barack and Michelle Obama’s First Date Subject of New Movie

“Southside With You,” a movie about Barack and Michelle Obama’s first date in 1989, is in the works, with Tika Sumpter (“Get On Up”) on board to play the young Michelle Obama.

The role of the young Barack Obama, who was a first-year law student at the time, has not been cast yet.

Filming will take place next summer in Chicago, where the date took place when Obama was working as an associate at the Chicago law firm Sidley Austin and asked out attorney Michelle Robinson. The couple went to the Art Institute and saw Spike Lee’s “Do the Right Thing,” and they were subsequently married in 1992.

Richard Tanne (“Worst Friends”) is directing from his own screenplay. Producers are Tracey Bing andStephanie Allain (an exec producer on “Dear White People”) through Allain’s Homegrown Pictures. Allain is also director of the Los Angeles Film Festival.

Tanne and Sumpter developed the script together and will executive produce.

Sumpter stars on OWN’s “The Haves and the Have Nots.” Besides “Get on Up,” her credits include “Ride Along” and “Tyler Perry’s A Madea Christmas.”

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Southside With You."

Liberals are such fucking losers

When she did come around, he took her on an epic, Ferris Bueller-style journey around the city—from the Art Institute to a screening of Spike Lee's Do the Right Thing—and sparks flew. They wed in 1992.

"He showed all the sides: He was hip, cutting edge, cultural, sensitive, the fountain—nice touch—the walk—patient," the First Lady revealed in a 2012 video for her husband's re-election campaign.

Source: Obama Movie First Couple s First Date Inspires Southside With You NBC Chicago
Follow us: @nbcchicago on Twitter | nbcchicago on Facebook

"Losers"?? Twice elected leader of the free world, took his country out of the worst (R-caused) recession since the Great Depression, happily married, two gorgeous daughters ...

Good grief. How can anyone object to this?

Bet you'd creme your jeans over a movie of your hero, taking off his shirt and shooting endangered tigers.

Is there anything RWs won't whine about?

I heard that Jay Z and Beyonce are pushing hard for the roles
of Barack and Michele.
Beyonce was told to booty up if she wanted the role of Michele.

I can't believe Hollywood would make a movie about a President. Seems rather odd they would do such thing.

I have found that most Hollywood "liberals" are more affiliated with the GOP than Democrats. Hollywood is NOT progressive; it is power-hungry, hypocritical, and somewhat racist.

I'm thinking Tony Cox should play barack.

Maybe Forest Whitaker can play Michelle.

forest-whitaker-new2.jpg

I thought Jane Fonda did a fabulous job at playing Nancy Reagan, but Jane is much prettier!!! :D

jane-fonda-nancy-reagan-first-look-14.jpg

jane-fonda-nancy-reagan-gi.jpg

Forum List

Back