London murders outnumber New York 2 months in a row...so it starts....

1) Evidence.....

2) What's your point?

Germany has a lot higher gun ownership rate than the UK, and also a lower murder rate than the UK.

How come?
Both are significantly lower that the US
1) Evidence.....

2) What's your point?

Germany has a lot higher gun ownership rate than the UK, and also a lower murder rate than the UK.

How come?
Both are significantly lower that the US

There's 2 assumptions there.

1.) That Americans, and Europeans are somehow similar, which is untrue

2.) That Europe somehow correlates it's murder with guns, quite the opposite the UK has a high murder rate, and a very low gun ownership rate by Western European standards, and many Eastern European countries have similar, or lower gun ownership rates, but higher murder rates than the UK.

1) Americans and Europeans are much more similar than say Americans and Africans, Americans and Asians, especially the British.

The British and Spanish are further apart than the British and Americans, for example.

2) Somehow? You mean, you don't know. Seems that way.

In the US gun murders make up around 3/4 of all murders, depends on the year. Guns are certainly the choice weapon.

In the UK it's 8% of murders, Germany 11% of murders.

Well, Scotland long had the lowest rate of gun ownership rates in Western Europe, but also the highest true Western European murder rates too.

Only if you included Finland as Western Europe, then would there have been a higher murder rate.

Now, it seems France has the highest murder rate, but once again this seems to be very much like in the U.S.A, much of a racial issue, as France has a lot of Muslims, unlike Scotland.

Any evidence? I asked before and you ignored it.

London overtook New York in murders for the first time in modern history in February as the capital endured a dramatic surge in knife crime.
London murder rate beats New York as stabbings surge
----------------------------------

As many warn America this is what will happen when you take those scary guns and the right to protect oneself your scary murders DO NOT GO AWAY indoctrinated idiots.

2Aguy has fallen for MSM crap
In March, there were 22 murders, which is likely to match if not beat out New York's numbers.
likely......to match!!!!!!!
Although New York last year had nearly double the number of murders than London, experts are concerned the gap is steadily closing
NYC DOUBLE the murders......London closing---NOT outnumbering !!

..this is only March

and NYC has very strict gun laws!!!
very pro-gun St Louis population 320,000 2018 1 month murders 27
Jacksonville population 880,600 January murders 9
London population 8,700,000 2018 1 month murders 22
London pop. TEN times Jacksonvilee but only TWO times murders !!!!!!!!
London pop. TWENTY SEVEN times STL and LESS murders [ if my math is correct ]

Phoenix AZ 1 man 9 killings in less than a month
27 homicides in St. Louis area in first month of 2018, three fewer than last year
Jacksonville homicides in January 2018

Arizona Man Charged in Nine Killings Over Three Weeks

And the levels of violence in London are going up and now their murder rates are going up...

Murders in London Overtake New York for First Time Since 1800 Under Sadiq Khan

London has overtaken New York City for number of murders for the first time in over 200 years under the mayoralty of Labour’sSadiq Khan.
Britain’s multicultural capital edged ahead of the American city — once so notorious for its high crime rates that it was chosen as the setting for Charles Bronson’s Death Wish –– in February, The Times reports.

London saw 15 killings to New York’s 14 over the course of the month, and appears to have outstripped ‘Gotham’ yet again in March, with 22 killings to 21.

Historically, London has had a murder rate per person between half and one-twentieth of New York’s since 1800, according to FBI data and studies by University of California researcher Eric Monkkonen.

Figures released last year showed London was already the more dangerous of the two cities for almost every other category of violent and sexual crime, with Londoners six times more likely to be burgled than New Yorkers, three times more likely to be raped, and one and a half times more victim to be robbed.

Take worst city for crime in the UK and compare it to the best city for crime in the US over 1.5 million people and see where CHERRY PICKING GETS YOU.

So now murder is the same as any other crime?

Good for New York

It’s strict gun control laws are working
28701240_2003616402999170_5095705636543554078_o.jpg

#1 Ever been to Lithuania?

#2 see #1.

Lithuania's murder rate is higher than all of it's neighbors except Russia, and Lithuania's suicide rate is higher than every single neighbor.

Now, Lithuania's poverty rates, income levels are similar to it's neighbors, and it's gun ownership rates are lower than it's neighbors.

So, what's your explanation?

My explanation is a mix of Finno-Ugric genes, and a lot of the "Higher caste" Lithuanians being Polonized (Became Polish)
The despair pushes them to the edge.

What about Lithuania's, Latvian or Polish (Neighbors) having more guns, but less suicide, and less murder than Lithuania?
Must be a whole lot of despair in a shithole like Lithuania.

Poland's gun ownership rate, and poverty rates are both higher than Lithuania, but Poland's murder rate, and suicide rate are both way below that of Lithuania.

What the true difference seems to be is "Racial" ones.

Lithuanians are mostly N haplogroup (Finno-Ugric) while Poles are mostly R1a haplogroup (Aryan-Slavic)
Nothing left to shoot at in Poland.

Then find a credible source. Breitbart is for dummies.

Breitbart cited their source. You don't like the article because it doesn't fit the liberal narrative and that's why you don't see it on CNN or Huffington post. Liberals like you live in a narrative, NOT in reality. Here is Breitbart's source, which they linked in their article.

London murder rate beats New York as stabbings surge
Ok, there you go, a credible source. Breitbart is a moronic site.

Although I couldn't read the rest of the article because you have to sign up, my guess is that all those stabbings are by darkies.

Good for New York

View attachment 185794
It should read "all those cities have gun control laws that don't work".
..STL, Mo is very pro-gun with a very high murder rate---one of the highest
..STL in top 10 most dangerous cities in US--sometimes number 1 and one of the most dangerous in the world..higher than CHi, NYC, and LA
St. Louis tops list of, ’25 Most Dangerous Cities in America’
..STL murder rate higher than gun controlled Chicago, NYC and LA
..very pro-gun MO has a higher murder rate the IL, NY and CA

Good for New York

View attachment 185794
Pretty much banning guns don't work? Thanks for proving my point.
Whatever they're doing sure isn't working. Time for some real gun control laws. Well, if less gun violence and gun murders is your goal.
Let law abiding citizens own and carry a gun. The crime would go down over night.

And supposedly this proves that guns never kill people...

People die at the bare hands of others. Do you want to ban hands too?
Well Jesus fuck you are such a fucking genius. Image you & Trump. The intelligence would flowing.

Lets have a fight to the death./ You can cone bare handed & I'll carry a loaded AR-15 with a large magazine.

Good for New York

View attachment 185794
Whatever they're doing sure isn't working. Time for some real gun control laws. Well, if less gun violence and gun murders is your goal.
Let law abiding citizens own and carry a gun. The crime would go down over night.
So everyone has to be packing to live in your world. No thanks.

So everyone has to be packing to live in your world. No thanks.
No, I'm not a liberal. If you don't want to own a gun, then don't buy one. But don't take my right to carry one if I chose.

Forum List

Back