London turning into a war zone

That's what it comes to when one lets 3rd world foreigners infiltrate their country.

Right.....because older migrant groups like the Irish have never let off any bonbs, have they?
The IRA does not count as it was funded in its murderous behaviour by American, you really must learn that when Americans fund terrorists they become............er

IRA was not funded by Americans. Anyway, that is off topic. So let us keep on track, please.
The IRA was partially funded by Americans. I knew two people who brought donations over.

Clearly neither do you.

Oh..but I do, actually!
...No..I don't live there, though.
Mail online alert

What does that mean? The Paper? Oh..you're implying that's my only point of contact with england...aren't you witty!
Nice deflection. I've probably been to britain...and especially england, more times than you've been to the u.s....mate. :dev3:

but whatever, son...

I've only been to the U.S. once,

What did you think?

but I was born and still live here in England, and I'm not your "mate".

No you're not. So don't try to "correct" me and imply that all I know about england or the uk is from reading something online.

EDIT:
Challenger
apologies.

I mistook someone else's post for yours.
My mistake. Sorry.

That should be a clue for you to stop posting and take a nap.

That's what it comes to when one lets 3rd world foreigners infiltrate their country.

Right.....because older migrant groups like the Irish have never let off any bonbs, have they?
The IRA does not count as it was funded in its murderous behaviour by American, you really must learn that when Americans fund terrorists they become............er

IRA was not funded by Americans. Anyway, that is off topic. So let us keep on track, please.
The IRA was partially funded by Americans. I knew two people who brought donations over.

Anyway, that is off topic. You are welcome to start a new thread to discuss IRA. Please let us focus on "London turning into a war zone" in this thread.

Oh..but I do, actually!
...No..I don't live there, though.
Mail online alert

What does that mean? The Paper? Oh..you're implying that's my only point of contact with england...aren't you witty!
Nice deflection. I've probably been to britain...and especially england, more times than you've been to the u.s....mate. :dev3:

but whatever, son...

What did you think?

No you're not. So don't try to "correct" me and imply that all I know about england or the uk is from reading something online.

EDIT:
Challenger
apologies.

My mistake. Sorry.

fuck off bitch. I made a mistake and admitted it. grow up.

Mail online alert

but whatever, son...

What did you think?

EDIT:
Challenger
apologies.

My mistake. Sorry.

It is you who is acting like a bitch in the heat.

but whatever, son...

What did you think?

EDIT:
Challenger
apologies.

My mistake. Sorry.

It is you who is acting like bitch in the heat.
grow up, son. act your age.

Anyway, that is off topic. You are welcome to start a new thread to discuss IRA. Please let us focus on "London turning into a war zone" in this thread.
My family and I had a few lovely trips to London this summer. Shame it has turned into a war zone since August.

Not all Americans, just some Irish-American nut jobs who were brought up on Irish Republican fantasies and myths.

What did you think?

EDIT:
Challenger
apologies.

My mistake. Sorry.

This post of yours is not applicable in any shape or form here but at least you uttered something which may have application, albeit somewhere else. Good job! You can pat yourself on the back.

What did you think?

EDIT:
Challenger
apologies.

My mistake. Sorry.

Although, this post of yours is not applicable in any shape or form here but at least you uttered something which may have application, albeit somewhere else. Good job! You can pat yourself on the back.

oh the humiliation...you have stung me to my soul. Hopefully I can move forward without permanent damage.

:lmao:

:popcorn:

Although, this post of yours is not applicable in any shape or form here but at least you uttered something which may have application, albeit somewhere else. Good job! You can pat yourself on the back.

oh the humiliation...you have stung me to my soul. Hopefully I can move forward without permanent damage.

We do not humiliate anyone on this thread even the lost causes. I sincerely think you are making a progress. You just have to find the right threads where your posts would be applicable.

We do not humiliate anyone on this thread even the lost causes. I sincerely think you are making a progress. You just have to find the right threads where your posts would be applicable.

That's fascinating! Do continue.

Not all Americans, just some Irish-American nut jobs who were brought up on Irish Republican fantasies and myths.
Correct, but those nut jobs are still at it

Rik -

You said British culture had been thrown away - what exactly has been thrown away?

And did you seriously just use UKIP as a source?

John Cleese is a hardline Liberal Democrat, but even he's having difficulty ignoring the deafening assault on the cultural landscape he no longer recognises. Even so, what would be the problem with citing UKIP as a source? They have MEPs in Brussels and are taking votes away from the British establishment at every turn because they aren't trying to sweep the elephant in the room under the carpet. UKIP are serious contenders now so I suggest you get used to seeing and hearing a lot more from them. You might even learn something.

Rik -

You said British culture had been thrown away - what exactly has been thrown away?

Yup, you're an unbiased journalist. Uhuh. Your methods give you away. Never mind the content of the message, focus on which group uploaded a UK TV clip up on youtube.

I'm still not seeing an answer there.

What things has Britain "thrown away"?

I thought the Cleese clip was interesting...but I didn't hear him say that London was terrible or even worse...only different from how it had been, because it is less English now. Well, so is Paris less French and NYC less American, perhaps, but so what?

Swagger -

I have a hard time accepting that any party with clear links to crypto-fascists is a useful source on anything other than where to buy jackboots.

I don't argue that the UKIP is doing well electorally right now - but more fool Britian for forgetting WWII.

By the way, is that a Nokia cellphone? I think iPhone or at least Samsung Galaxy would have been a better choice.

The face of policing in London in the age of Islamic terrorism Daily Mail Online

NO it is a special trunking radio that can be used to make secure calls via a system of repeater stations. Acts as a standard two way radio between the officer and base, or as a mobile phone between handset and telephone networks. A selective tone system means that the information is carried on a silent spread spectrum radio bandwidth that needs the same computer generated tone to resolve the signal

In the Army we called it moble-subscribers, FM, better known as Fucking Magic.

Swagger -

I have a hard time accepting that any party with clear links to crypto-fascists is a useful source on anything other than where to buy jackboots.

I don't argue that the UKIP is doing well electorally right now - but more fool Britian for forgetting WWII.

Yeah, so they've allied themselves with a few groups who've made some critical remarks on Muslims and Jews. Big deal. I'd rather ally myself with a "crypto-fascist" than the latest jackboot on the block: the E.U.

Rik -

Yup, you're an unbiased journalist. Uhuh. Your methods give you away. Never mind the content of the message, focus on which group uploaded a UK TV clip up on youtube.

I'm still not seeing an answer there.

What things has Britain "thrown away"?

I thought the Cleese clip was interesting...but I didn't hear him say that London was terrible or even worse...only different from how it had been, because it is less English now. Well, so is Paris less French and NYC less American, perhaps, but so what?

Maybe we could ship our 30 million illegals over to your country.

Then you could say so what.:alirulz:

:afro::alirulz::argue::blsmile::blues::gay::huddle::meow::mm::puke::thewave::smoke::smoke:

Yeah, Saigon, you'd be 'down' with that, wouldn't you? Let's ship all the Latino illegals over to Finland. You'd be "enriched" to death. Possibly quite literally.

Forum List

Back