Long overdue!

Ya, our Revolutionary War was treason against King George. The USA won both conflicts.

By the way, confederate traitors fired the first shots. They brought everything on themselves.
Not hardly. That one shot could have been the result of one drunken army officer. One shot doesn't justify a million others.
Which confederate leader made that claim at the time?

Why wasn't the racist American flag banned? America was built on slavery. I find that flag offensive.
Have you considered moving to a country more to your liking? What country would it be? Perhaps a "Go Fund Me" page might help.

I find it very hypocritical of the person you're replying to.

This is a person who thew total fits because football players "disrespected" the flag by taking a knee.

There are tons of posts from that poster and others throwing total hissy fits because some football players took a knee saying they will not watch another football game until those players are forced to stand because standing shows respect for the flag.

All of that is nothing but unadulterated bullshit.

They could care less about our flag, our national anthem or anything that has to do with America.

They use the flag and national anthem as a weapon against anyone who doesn't agree with them.

You may notice that some southern states flags, bear a resemblance to the confederate flag. Should those be banned too ? Mississippi, Florida, Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas

1591885203683.png
1591885243009.png

1591885297884.png
1591885576428.png

1591885637645.png

This is a person who thew total fits because football players "disrespected" the flag by taking a knee.

There are tons of posts from that poster and others throwing total hissy fits because some football players took a knee saying they will not watch another football game until those players are forced to stand because standing shows respect for the flag.

They could care less about our flag, our national anthem or anything that has to do with America.

They use the flag and national anthem as a weapon against anyone who doesn't agree with them.
YOU are the "bullshit"

Why wasn't the racist American flag banned? America was built on slavery. I find that flag offensive.
Have you considered moving to a country more to your liking? What country would it be? Perhaps a "Go Fund Me" page might help.
That was a sarcastic post. You knew that, right? Go Fund Me would block me like they did Candace Owens. It seems as though they don't like helping businesses or people with anti SJW political views.

Was this thread meant for being a weeping whining racist snowflake thread?

Yet, I don't put people on ignore who disagree with me and you do. Who is the one full of bullshit? You're also a liar, Dana. Are you an accountant or a photographer? Your story changes to fit narratives and that post was pure sarcasm. LOL.

Lol, how does this change anything? My god you people are stupid sheep.

It removes an abomination from Nascar.

It also totally ticks off stupid people and I'm having a fantastic time watching them freak out and melt down.

After all these years of having to see that abomination of a flag, finally it's being removed from public places in our nation.

I can't be happier.

I feel badly for you.

Hahahahahaha….NASCAR totally triggered the Neo-Confederates!!

Suck it racists!!!

View attachment 348749
We will see what a price NASCAR will pay for this action. NASCAR is primarily a southern sport. If enough southerners are offended by the ban of the rebel flag, it could hurt NASCAR significantly. Time will tell.

If NASCAR's profits take some hit, they may reverse and allow the Confederate flag once again. If that happens, we'll see more Confederate flags at NASCAR events than ever before.
Yall said that about the NFL and protesting too.....

View attachment 348753

And gee, what happened with the NFL?
Confirmed: NFL Losing Millions Of TV Viewers Because Of National Anthem Protests

How were the confederates traitors? They seceded from the union.
Do you know what "traitor" means?
They took up arms against their country
What country? They SECEDED
Their secession was never recognized as legitimate and the USA fought a war and beat the traitors into defeat to prove confederate illegitimacy and confederate treason.
yes the old you can't leave unless we give you permission.

Funny how we did the same thing to England but I bet you think that was OK

This is very good news.

Nascar bans the confederate flag at their events.

It's about time to get that flag of traitors to our nation out of Nascar and all places in America. Anyone who reveres a flag of traitors to America seriously needs to reconsider living here because obviously you hate our nation since you fly the flag of traitors to our nation who tried to destroy our nation.

If you're an American, you don't fly a flag of traitors to our nation.

Your days of your traitor flag being acceptable are over. We real Americans have put up with your treason for way too long. I'm proud that finally that flag is being treated as the piece of garbage it is.

I have had a confederate flag snot rag handkerchief for many many years and will continue to blow my nose in it no matter what NASCAR says.

That is the proper way to use the confederate flag.

It should also be used as toilet paper.
Everyone knows the best toilet paper is obama toilet paper.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B008D36BLS/?tag=ff0d01-20
He got his shitstain name for Just This reason.

That was a sarcastic post. You knew that, right? Go Fund Me would block me like they did Candace Owens. It seems as though they don't like helping businesses or people with anti SJW political views.
Actually did not realize it was sarcasm you were expressing. Thought it unusual for you, but did not interpret as a sarcastic joke. Did hope that nothing more currently traumatic than missing a Snickers bar was involved. Watch your sugar levels. You'll upset the straights.

The thing is most of them were rehabilitated after the war, and the idea was to let each side honor their dead and leaders as they saw fit. It was part of the healing process, and now a century or more later when no one from the time is around to defend it you want to unilaterally end that bargain.
Interesting perspective. Well Confederate haters ? Got any response ? What do you have to say about that ?

What part of YOUR culture, will you be OK to have people 150 years from now, put an end to ?
nteresting perspective. Well Confederate haters ? Got any response ? What do you have to say about that ?

What part of YOUR culture, will you be OK to have people 150 years from now, put an end to ?
The culture of white supremacy is over.
You lost. Again.

Actually did not realize it was sarcasm you were expressing. Thought it unusual for you, but did not interpret as a sarcastic joke. Did hope that nothing more currently traumatic than missing a Snickers bar was involved. Watch your sugar levels. You'll upset the straights.
LOL - it was pure sarcasm.

Love America. Despite some flaws we are still the best of the best. Flaws = People like Dana.

LOL - it was pure sarcasm.

Love America. Despite some flaws we are still the best of the best. Flaws = People like Dana.
Glad to hear it. Have one on me, man.
1591887814043.png

Forum List

Back