Long overdue!

The reason this is significant, is because one more institution is caving to idiotic demands of Looney Tunes psychos.

I don't give a fuck about the confederate flag. But, this is not going to stop at that symbol. If you think this is gonna be the end of the road you're really fucking stupid.

They are going after anything that represents America's founding. They're just starting with something that's an easy target.

You may be missing the bigger picture. A segment of American society has been promoting civil war, often, even here on USMB. This is one of the ways America is answering that promotion and idea. Battle lines are being drawn and sides are being branded.

The reason this is significant, is because one more institution is caving to idiotic demands of Looney Tunes psychos.

I don't give a fuck about the confederate flag. But, this is not going to stop at that symbol. If you think this is gonna be the end of the road you're really fucking stupid.

They are going after anything that represents America's founding. They're just starting with something that's an easy target.

You may be missing the bigger picture. A segment of American society has been promoting civil war, often, even here on USMB. This is one of the ways America is answering that promotion and idea. Battle lines are being drawn and sides are being branded.
I’m on the side with more people that love America. Define that as you see fit.

Your segment of the political spectrum has been pushing things that are making people think about it. Your need to control every little thing about how people act, think and live is forcing people to consider the last resort when it comes to resistance.

WHAT "segment" ? WHAT "civil war" ? WHAT "idea" ?

Why wasn't the racist American flag banned? America was built on slavery. I find that flag offensive.
Have you considered moving to a country more to your liking? What country would it be? Perhaps a "Go Fund Me" page might help.

You are comparing our revolution that formed the USA to the confederacy. Sorry, you lost and the USA won. We honor the men who died defending the USA, not the ones who were killing and maiming our soldiers.
"Our" soldiers ? It was Union soldiers who CAME HERE TO THE SOUTH, who were killing and maiming OUR soldiers, in Florida, Texas, Georgia, Alabama, etc.

Yeah, I'm comparing the confederacy to our revolution. Both are examples of secession. So if southern secession was "treason" as you called it, then US secession from England would be treason to England, right ? Right ?
Ya, our Revolutionary War was treason against King George. The USA won both conflicts.

By the way, confederate traitors fired the first shots. They brought everything on themselves.

1591884597509.jpeg

Ya, our Revolutionary War was treason against King George. The USA won both conflicts.

By the way, confederate traitors fired the first shots. They brought everything on themselves.
Not hardly. That one shot could have been the result of one drunken army officer. One shot doesn't justify a million others.

Secession of States was not prohibited in the Constitution. And the 10th Amendment says anything not covered by the Constitution is left up to the States.

it wasn't allowed either. Usually it takes both parties agreeing to nullify a contract without consequences. For businesses the consequence is a lawsuit, for parts of a country trying to leave a whole country, the result is Civil War.

I’m on the side with more people that love America. Define that as you see fit.

If you love America you don't fly the flag of traitors who attacked America, who caused the deaths of over 600 thousand Americans including a president.

NACAR's decision is 100% economic by a privately owned business. If they continued using, being identified as supporting use of, or allowing the confederate flag they will lose sponsors.

Forum List

Back