🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Look at all the Lefties pulling for China to ‘win’ the trade war.

That would be you, and you are here.
In other words, you have no answer, evidence, links or data to support your nonsense.
I don't need to provide anything, you do that yourself on a regular basis.
You are correct. If I make a claim I am usually able to back it up with links and factual data. You on the other hand simply make stuff up, misinform and lie.
Demanding a link you know you will deny is classic. But I posted proof obtained right here in this topic. And what do you do? Pretend and dodge and ignore.
What link did you provide? I missed it or you are caught lying, again.
You aren't missing shit, you ignore it and play your stupid games.The quote to post #6 where J.E.D says he wants China to hurt us. Now SPIN!

It’s quite fascinating to watch them hope for the worst for our nation...they don’t even try to be discreet with it anymore.

Lefties-
“Please, please, please let bad things happen to the United States.”
I hope China squeezes the shit out of Donald’s deplorable states
How is this an example of wanring China to win a trade war? I think it means the poster wants the Trump supporting agriculture red regions to suffer the brunt of the damage from the trade war with China. China is targeting the Trump supporting regions by announcing their own tariffs on soybeans and pork.

^ Just like I said you would. You people are traitors beyond belief.

It’s quite fascinating to watch them hope for the worst for our nation...they don’t even try to be discreet with it anymore.

Lefties-

Who are "they" and where are "they"?
In other words, you have no answer, evidence, links or data to support your nonsense.

Here is your evidence. The filthy traitor said he wants China to hurt us.
I said I hope China squeezes the fuck out of the deplorable states that voted for Donald.

Works for me.

Lefties-

I said I hope China squeezes the fuck out of the deplorable states that voted for Donald.

Works for me.
I hope you are found out.

Lefties-

Works for me.
I hope you are found out.
Found out for what, Mikey?

Best case. China squeezes the shit out of the US at the same time Russia poisons and bombs the shit out of liberal shitholes.

Lefties-

Does that surprise you? They always root for failure when they are not in charge. They rejoice when the economy crashes, they root for China, Mexico, illegals, Europe, Russia they are traitors of the first order.

Lefties-
My, what a nice straw man you have, grandma!

Forum List

Back