Look at Detroit.

Spin it however you want, but you should read the article View attachment 40515

How ironic, I read your article and it's full of "spin" for sure...
I've already briefly touched on why the auto companies needed a bailout - aka the /only/ actual capitalism aspect of the argument.

However, even if you wish to argue that the automakers pulling out of Detroit itself is "the cause" of Detroit's decline then you're looking back some 65 years because auto makers have been pulling out of Detroit since the 1950's - and a big part of that reason was merely physical space limitations. Detroit failed itself.

Some for articles for you to consider as well:
Motor City The Story of Detroit The Gilder Lehrman Institute of American History
Who Killed Detroit
U.S. Automakers Thrive as Detroit Goes Bankrupt - Bloomberg Business
Why did Detroit go bankrupt - National Globalnews.ca
The point of the article is that the companies could have stayed, made a profit, and let the workers have a greater say in what happened.
the article lied.

surprise surprise, a leftist hack site lied about capitalism.

I'm shocked :neutral:

I bet Hitler could rebuild Detroit...He rebuilt Germany into the most powerful country on gods earth in half a decade! All because of infrastructure, science, r&d and education!!! Best rockets, computers, planes, tanks, etc.

adolf-hilter.jpg
All we have to do is resurrect him and surrender most of our freedoms and it will all be good.

That is Baltimore's future.

Look at the riots. I've never seen so many in my lifetime. Not since the 60's and 70's have things been like this.
What's different? The progressives are in charge,

So the riots in the 1960s happened when the conservatives were in charge?

Love your loopy logic, Lucy.

yer an idiot, truly, one of the most moronic people here.

Your post has nothing to do with what I'm talking about.

filth like you are destroying this Great Country from within, and you are doing it gleefully.

Forum List

Back