Look at this TONE DEAF & BLIND AS A BAT tweet from Biden!

Screenshot_20230925_110853_X.jpg

Biden's message is: Russia is intent on taking all of Europe and then America.

Will Americans heed the call to go to war for Biden?

Is Russia a threat that has to be stopped and is it worth risking nuclear war to stop Russia?

I swear I thought he was talking about our southern border till I scrolled down.....It really hard to believe except for the fact that the loonies are running the show.

I always suspected the Neo-GOP would be soft on Russian aggression if they felt it gave them a political advantage. The Great GrandPappy of the Pseudo Conservatives, Ronnie RayGun, is rolling in his grave......

I swear I thought he was talking about our southern border till I scrolled down.....It really hard to believe except for the fact that the loonies are running the show.

When the tweet first popped up in my feed I was stunned cause I also thought he was finally going to address the disaster on our border.
Guess that makes me as stupid as his supporters 🤪

SMART Americans would join the outrage but I digress, smart is something above your pay grade
I get paid by performance and do well with that, Thank You.
I don't spend my life bitching.

As for your SMARTS
Sometimes I wonder about your possible relationship with the Road Runner.

Right now, we face a moment where basic principles like sovereignty, territorial integrity, and universal human rights are being tested.We must stand up — we owe it to ourselves, to each other, and to generations to come.

:clap2:

Why do Conservatives support Putin?

Forum List

Back