Looking BAD ABNORMALS! Majority of Americans now say they approve of Trump's handling of coronavirus

Can you imagine pushing 30,000 on the stock market a few weeks before election?......I CAN!!!!
Start to call Trump the DemonRAT/KUNG FLU GIANT KILLER!.....Now I wonder how the Surrender Monkey can claim HE DID THAT.....I KNOW.....LIE AND HAVE THE LAPDOG MEDIA AGREE WITH HIM!!!!

:iyfyus.jpg:

--------------

The majority of Americans now approve of President Trump's handling of the coronavirus pandemic, a change from just one week prior, according to a new Ipsos/ABC News poll.

Of those surveyed, 55 percent said that they approved of the president's handling of the situation, while 43 percent said they disapproved. The numbers were basically reversed from one week ago when 54 percent said they disapproved and 43 percent approved.

Trump's tone and approach to the outbreak has changed in recent weeks, with the president now appearing at daily briefings at the White House with his coronavirus task force. Trump said this week that he knew that COVID-19 was a pandemic before it was labeled as such by the World Health Organization, despite his previous rhetoric downplaying the severity of the virus.

The president has passed two coronavirus stimulus packages that include paid sick leave for certain workers and free coronavirus testing.

Despite the improvement in the approval rating, the public remains strongly partisan......(Absolutely amazing how many TRULY STUPID LOW 2 DIGIT IQ'D AMERICANS BELIEVE THE LIES AND BULLSHIT OF THE DEATHRATS AND THEIR LAPDOG MEDIA!!!!!)

Nearly 70 percent of Democrats still disapprove of how Trump is dealing with the pandemic, while 92 percent of Republicans approve of how he's handled the crisis.

SNIP

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...
DOW OFF ONLY 919 today Nice work Dump Got any other tricks to show us?
Well he could always let it go into 4 digit numbers where the Surrender Monkey watched it for a few months!.....but unlike the black jackass commie, Trump LOVES AMERICA and won't be giving any $150 BILLION TO MUSLIM TERRORISTS!
My Jewish white ass Trump loves America Trump loves money and will lie cheat and steal to get more

Lets see ,,,cruise lines, Airlines, Hotels getting bailed out All helping Tump properties

Can you imagine pushing 30,000 on the stock market a few weeks before election?......I CAN!!!!
Start to call Trump the DemonRAT/KUNG FLU GIANT KILLER!.....Now I wonder how the Surrender Monkey can claim HE DID THAT.....I KNOW.....LIE AND HAVE THE LAPDOG MEDIA AGREE WITH HIM!!!!

--------------

The majority of Americans now approve of President Trump's handling of the coronavirus pandemic, a change from just one week prior, according to a new Ipsos/ABC News poll.

Of those surveyed, 55 percent said that they approved of the president's handling of the situation, while 43 percent said they disapproved. The numbers were basically reversed from one week ago when 54 percent said they disapproved and 43 percent approved.

Trump's tone and approach to the outbreak has changed in recent weeks, with the president now appearing at daily briefings at the White House with his coronavirus task force. Trump said this week that he knew that COVID-19 was a pandemic before it was labeled as such by the World Health Organization, despite his previous rhetoric downplaying the severity of the virus.

The president has passed two coronavirus stimulus packages that include paid sick leave for certain workers and free coronavirus testing.

Despite the improvement in the approval rating, the public remains strongly partisan......(Absolutely amazing how many TRULY STUPID LOW 2 DIGIT IQ'D AMERICANS BELIEVE THE LIES AND BULLSHIT OF THE DEATHRATS AND THEIR LAPDOG MEDIA!!!!!)

Nearly 70 percent of Democrats still disapprove of how Trump is dealing with the pandemic, while 92 percent of Republicans approve of how he's handled the crisis.

SNIP

Add this to Quill research (not a Trump friendly organization by any means) having Trump at around 60% approval for his handling of this and its bad news for the Dims. Especially with Biden’s colossal gaffe of saying there should never have been a travel ban.

Lets see ,,,cruise lines, Airlines, Hotels getting bailed out All helping Tump properties
did you hear there is a bad virus going around the globe? And you think Trump is doing all that for the airlines, hotels and cruise lines? That has to be the stupidest comment on this board. You should get an award!

--------------

SNIP

The majority of Americans did not take that poll. Trump is failing miserably and his handling of this situation is going to cost him re election. Among other things. He has been a consistent headache for the majority of Americans for 4 years. That's why his approval ratings have never hit 50 percent no matter how much he bragged about the economy. Enjoy what time he has left.

--------------

SNIP

Stalinist got all wee weed up that they got Trump this time!

Maybe they can impeach him again?

did you hear there is a bad virus going around the globe? And you think Trump is doing all that for the airlines, hotels and cruise lines? That has to be the stupidest comment on this board. You should get an award!
Any awards given out belong to you and the supporters of this dumb ass you put in the WH the dumb ass who ignored scientists and allowed this virus to spread more than it could have Congrats Wonder what loud mouths like you said when Obama was bailing out America?

He is really really dumb.
Wish I was smart like all the loyal nitwits who can't see that while the administration was saying fire fire Trump was saying no big deal Get rid of this scum in Nov

Wish I was smart like all the loyal nitwits who can't see that while the administration was saying fire fire Trump was saying no big deal Get rid of this scum in Nov

You believed the Russia thing?

That Trump colluded with Russia to help him win an election ?? Either he did or others in his command did and that still puts the blame on him Do you think Trump who's first duty is to protect Americans did a good job,,a timely job?? Perhaps now when the disaster can't be avoided he's acting like he should have ,as I believe Hill would have,months ago

And you think his change this week, months after his early dismissals, will help him in Nov?

Considering he has been the worst president in modern times, people see he's finally acting somewhat within reason.

He did it once, for one meeting. He gave a normal, almost President like address. He kept on script and didn't do anything "Trumpy". That lasted, what, not quite a week?

if he shuts up now and lets his COVID team handle pressers, his numbers could stay up. Trump can't stay away from a microphone where someone else might get recognized for their accomplishments. The numbers won't stay up because Trump can't help being Trump.

Last edited:

--------------

SNIP

The majority of Americans did not take that poll. Trump is failing miserably and his handling of this situation is going to cost him re election. Among other things. He has been a consistent headache for the majority of Americans for 4 years. That's why his approval ratings have never hit 50 percent no matter how much he bragged about the economy. Enjoy what time he has left.
You've been wrong 100% of the time so far. Why should you start being right now?

That Trump colluded with Russia to help him win an election ?? Either he did or others in his command did and that still puts the blame on him Do you think Trump who's first duty is to protect Americans did a good job,,a timely job?? Perhaps now when the disaster can't be avoided he's acting like he should have ,as I believe Hill would have,months ago
The Mueller report says there was no collusion, shit for brains.

Trump is doing a better job than Obama did with the Swine flu.

And you think his change this week, months after his early dismissals, will help him in Nov?

Considering he has been the worst president in modern times, people see he's finally acting somewhat within reason.

He did it once, for one meeting. He gave a normal, almost President like address. He kept on script and didn't do anything "Trumpy". That lasted, what, not quite a week?

if he shuts up now and lets his COVID team handle pressers, his numbers could stay up. Trump can't stay away from a microphone where someone else might get recognized for their accomplishments. The numbers won't stay up because Trump can't help being Trump.
It's so fun to watch how much you hate Trump.

Any awards given out belong to you and the supporters of this dumb ass you put in the WH the dumb ass who ignored scientists and allowed this virus to spread more than it could have Congrats Wonder what loud mouths like you said when Obama was bailing out America?
Did it spread as much as the Swine flu? No? Awwwww, it must suck to be a Democrat.

The Mueller report says there was no collusion, shit for brains.

Trump is doing a better job than Obama did with the Swine flu.
Great hearing from you Bri ,,,,,You're still a #10

Forum List

Back