Looking BAD ABNORMALS! Majority of Americans now say they approve of Trump's handling of coronavirus

Can you imagine pushing 30,000 on the stock market a few weeks before election?......I CAN!!!!
Start to call Trump the DemonRAT/KUNG FLU GIANT KILLER!.....Now I wonder how the Surrender Monkey can claim HE DID THAT.....I KNOW.....LIE AND HAVE THE LAPDOG MEDIA AGREE WITH HIM!!!!

:iyfyus.jpg:

--------------

The majority of Americans now approve of President Trump's handling of the coronavirus pandemic, a change from just one week prior, according to a new Ipsos/ABC News poll.

Of those surveyed, 55 percent said that they approved of the president's handling of the situation, while 43 percent said they disapproved. The numbers were basically reversed from one week ago when 54 percent said they disapproved and 43 percent approved.

Trump's tone and approach to the outbreak has changed in recent weeks, with the president now appearing at daily briefings at the White House with his coronavirus task force. Trump said this week that he knew that COVID-19 was a pandemic before it was labeled as such by the World Health Organization, despite his previous rhetoric downplaying the severity of the virus.

The president has passed two coronavirus stimulus packages that include paid sick leave for certain workers and free coronavirus testing.

Despite the improvement in the approval rating, the public remains strongly partisan......(Absolutely amazing how many TRULY STUPID LOW 2 DIGIT IQ'D AMERICANS BELIEVE THE LIES AND BULLSHIT OF THE DEATHRATS AND THEIR LAPDOG MEDIA!!!!!)

Nearly 70 percent of Democrats still disapprove of how Trump is dealing with the pandemic, while 92 percent of Republicans approve of how he's handled the crisis.

SNIP

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...

The ruling elite will never divide Trump from his base...Nor will they ever stop trying. You can see depression set in in waves. Then something bad happens to America and they get excited and build themselves to a fever pitch. Then failure and depression again.

Obama was prepared His officials walked Trump officials through what can happen if pandemic struck Do you think the Obama hater acted ?? Or did he ignore and go by his hunches? The pandemic group was disbanded by idiot, severely diminished,,Thanks once again repubs for the worst ever POS to come down the highway

Obama was prepared His officials walked Trump officials through what can happen if pandemic struck Do you think the Obama hater acted ?? Or did he ignore and go by his hunches? The pandemic group was disbanded by idiot, severely diminished,,Thanks once again repubs for the worst ever POS to come down the highway

We're out of tissues but my wife can give you a tampon.

miketx approve of this???
MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow on Friday issued an impassioned plea for news networks to stop broadcasting President Donald Trump’s daily press briefings about the coronavirus pandemic on live TV, warning they are “going to cost lives.”

Maddow, in a lengthy monologue, noted how Trump has repeatedly used the conferences to spread misinformation and promote developments that he knows Americans would love to hear but actually are not true.

“There may be other people in the federal government saying things that are true, but these daily briefings from the White House are a litany of things from the president that would be awesome if they were true, if they were happening, but they’re not. And so the sooner we come to terms with that, I think the better for all of us,” she said.

“If it were up to me, and it’s not, I would stop putting those briefings on live TV. Not out of spite, but because it’s misinformation,” Maddow explained.

“If the president does end up saying anything true, you can run it as tape. But if he keeps lying like he has been every day on stuff this important, we should, all of us should stop broadcasting it.

He already has plenty.

MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow on Friday issued an impassioned plea for news networks to stop broadcasting President Donald Trump’s daily press briefings about the coronavirus pandemic on live TV, warning they are “going to cost lives.”

Maddow, in a lengthy monologue, noted how Trump has repeatedly used the conferences to spread misinformation and promote developments that he knows Americans would love to hear but actually are not true.

“There may be other people in the federal government saying things that are true, but these daily briefings from the White House are a litany of things from the president that would be awesome if they were true, if they were happening, but they’re not. And so the sooner we come to terms with that, I think the better for all of us,” she said.

“If it were up to me, and it’s not, I would stop putting those briefings on live TV. Not out of spite, but because it’s misinformation,” Maddow explained.

“If the president does end up saying anything true, you can run it as tape. But if he keeps lying like he has been every day on stuff this important, we should, all of us should stop broadcasting it.
Shouldn't we just shut down all the fake news outlets? Don't they broadcast endless misinformation?

Shouldn't we just shut down all the fake news outlets? Don't they broadcast endless misinformation?
North Korea agrees.

He already has plenty.
The truth that shows what an ah trump is evidently bothers you Why? You don't have to be a great judge of people to see that he's a jerk

He already has plenty.
Isn't your menstruation supposed to cycle? Seems to be constitutively regulated.

He already has plenty.
The truth that shows what an ah trump is evidently bothers you Why? You don't have to be a great judge of people to see that he's a jerk
The world knows, Jim Jones had followers too.

And you think his change this week, months after his early dismissals, will help him in Nov?

Considering he has been the worst president in modern times, people see he's finally acting somewhat within reason.
I think the china virus is not hurting trump politically

He already has plenty.
Wish some of these posters were with Jim lol

And you think his change this week, months after his early dismissals, will help him in Nov?

Considering he has been the worst president in modern times, people see he's finally acting somewhat within reason.
It's hurting the vermin liar democrats.

Never mind all those living here from China getting beaten ? Trump is a gd racist

North Korea agrees.
ROFL! The communist pretends he's concerned about freedom of the press!

He already has plenty.
Isn't your menstruation supposed to cycle? Seems to be constitutively regulated.
How original.

She's a liar like you.

He already has plenty.
Wish some of these posters were with Jim lol

I wish you were dead also.

Never mind all those living here from China getting beaten ? Trump is a gd racist
Could you translate that into English?

On second thought, don't bother.

Forum List

Back