Looking into 9/11

translation of divecunt-Yeah your right 9/11. I have reading comprehension problems obviously cause I dont understand what that post means cause I am a retard attention seeker which is why I address your posts all the time and talk to myself since I am desperate for attention.

yeah I know divecunt,thats so obvious.
you remain a fucking moronic laughing stock

as usual,the trolls demonstrate they have reading comprehension problems.they dont understand what THIS post means.

Okay this is just for Editec and the other 9/11 OCTA'S here that have posted so far or who dont come here regularly,NOT for the disinfo agents like candycorn,sfc ollie,divecunt and the other regular ones that post and live here everyday to answer.

yep the two trolls demonstrate they have reading comprehension problems by constantly posting on this thread. i made it perfect clear its only for the OCTA's,not the paid disinfo agents.:cuckoo::cuckoo: STILL waiting for the OCTA'S that have been brainwashed to reply,not the resident attention seeking troll and the government disinfo agent.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo: since some people cant understand english,no sense in continuing to post on this thread that is unless the OCTA'S -the first 6 posters on the first page of this thread, come back here to answer those points.

Last edited:
PhysicsExist This user is on your Ignore List.

eots This user is on your Ignore List.

9/11 inside job This user is on your Ignore List.

These threads are much more intelligent this way.

You don't see or smell as many farts.

not as many...but if you took you nose outta divecons ass you might find there are none

between you and Divecunt Rat,you guys have farted NINE times on this page alone.:lol: who knows how many other times you plan on doing so in this thread.:lol:

ignore list are for girly men

the ones that get put ON IGNORE like divecunt and Rat ,are the girly men.

you just need to wait them out...until they put you on ignore

that dont work with the resident troll divecunt or candycunt,they are trolls that seek attention,they never put people on ignore.neither has ever put you on ignore after all.agents like candytroll and rat,they are just here to derail topics and waste your time from the other issues going on around the country like their handlers pay them to,if they put people on ignore,they stop getting paid.that only works with the OCTA'S in denial that are not agents and have been brainwashed such as the first six people that repiled on the first page.

Last edited:
9/11 inside job This user is on your Ignore List.

eots This user is on your Ignore List.

PhysicsExist This user is on your Ignore List.

I love the smell of wasted postings in the morning.

Smells like.....VICTORY!!!!!

p.s.BUY SILVER!!!!!!

the ones that get put ON IGNORE like divecunt and Rat ,are the girly men.

you just need to wait them out...until they put you on ignore

that dont work with the resident troll divecunt or candycunt,they are trolls that seek attention,they never put people on ignore.neither has ever put you on ignore after all.agents like candytroll and rat,they are just here to derail topics and waste your time from the other issues going on around the country like their handlers pay them to,if they put people on ignore,they stop getting paid.that only works with the OCTA'S in denial that are not agents and have been brainwashed such as the first six people that repiled on the first page.
says the braindead alex jones dupe

Forum List

Back