Looks like Blacks just lost any sympathy they've had the last few days and maybe into the future

It's beginning to look like a terrorist cell.

Are you suggesting this may have been an Islamic terror event totally separated from a police vs blacks issue ?

I am. And I could be totally wrong.

It's certainly possible. I could see terrorists using the BLM protest as a way to get at cops, but why just target them ? If I'm an Islamic nut, I would have taken the opportunity to get as high a body count as possible, and shoot at anyone.

Good point.

It's beginning to look like a terrorist cell.

Are you suggesting this may have been an Islamic terror event totally separated from a police vs blacks issue ?

It could be an Islamic terror event connected to the police/black issue. There is a sizable group of blacks who are also Muslim, and a portion of that group was converted in prison.

Too early to tell though, however if these were white shooters, I have a feeling we would have known by now.

I'm sorry to broadbrush like this I truly am, but this is where we're at now. While I don't think you can make a LEGITIMATE case that black motorists are targeted to murder, these Dallas officers were.
The legitimate sympathy Americans have had with these last two police shootings, is likely gone now.

Some of us can chew gum and walk.

We can realize that crazy people with guns shooting cops is a bad thing.

as is cops shooting unarmed motorists.

It could be an Islamic terror event connected to the police/black issue. There is a sizable group of blacks who are also Muslim, and a portion of that group was converted in prison.

Too early to tell though, however if these were white shooters, I have a feeling we would have known by now.

Why? You see, the thing is, we don't know if the people who are in custody are actually involved or not.

I suspect the guy who killed himself is.

But man, if you can blame blacks AND Muslims, that would be like Christmas for you guys.

Why? You see, the thing is, we don't know if the people who are in custody are actually involved or not.

But man, if you can blame blacks AND Muslims, that would be like Christmas for you guys.

Kind of like if it was a bunch of KKK idiots trying to start up helter skelter, your pants would be around your ankles and you would be wanking it furiously.

no...you guys are sad today because it isn't a Tea Party/Trump supporter/Republican/christian who was eating Chic Fil A as he was shooting....

I'm sorry to broadbrush like this I truly am, but this is where we're at now. While I don't think you can make a LEGITIMATE case that black motorists are targeted to murder, these Dallas officers were.
The legitimate sympathy Americans have had with these last two police shootings, is likely gone now.

Some of us can chew gum and walk.

We can realize that crazy people with guns shooting cops is a bad thing.

as is cops shooting unarmed motorists.

the full story is not out on that tragedy either----calm yourselves folks-------we are still deep in the HELLARY EPIC

Shooting cops is still murder and will be prosecuted as such

Doesn't negate cops shooting unarmed black men

Kind of like if it was a bunch of KKK idiots trying to start up helter skelter, your pants would be around your ankles and you would be wanking it furiously.

So how about we wait until we find out who these guys were and why they did it?

Frankly, I don't care. It just shows we have too many guns out there in the hands of the wrong people.

no...you guys are sad today because it isn't a Tea Party/Trump supporter/Republican/christian who was eating Chic Fil A as he was shooting....

Uh, Dick Tiny, I'm not seeing what your complaint is. You tell us every day that we need guns to fight government oppression, unlike those people in Nazi Germany (who actually had guns and happily went along with everything Hitler did.)

Well, guy THIS IS WHAT FIGHTING THE GOVERNMENT LOOKS LIKE!!!

Why aren't you dancing in the end zone that the Second Amendment is doing what it was intended to do?

Isn't this an example of the 2nd amendment solutions the Tea Party has advocated for?

My condolences to the families of the dead police.

So how about we wait until we find out who these guys were and why they did it?

Frankly, I don't care. It just shows we have too many guns out there in the hands of the wrong people.

I was just responding to a post, and pointing out that the situation posted didn't have to be a "or" situation, but could be an "and" situation.

And considering your view that no one outside of government agents should be armed, taking gun advice from you would be like asking a PETA retard about the best London Broil Marinades.

Isn't this an example of the 2nd amendment solutions the Tea Party has advocated for?

My condolences to the families of the dead police.

You have had some bad posts, but this is probably one of your worst. Please reference where any mainline Tea Party group or person has advocated shooting police in cold blood.

I would seriously consider deleting this post if you want to maintain even the shred of minimal respect you get on this board.

Please reference where any mainline Tea Party group or person has advocated shooting police in cold blood.

Fuck you. You gun nutters are ALL the time saying how you NEED these assault style weapons to fight the hated government.

These idiots in Texas showed you how its done. Now you want to complain about them shooting those hated government representatives.

Fucking hypocrites.

Please reference where any mainline Tea Party group or person has advocated shooting police in cold blood.

Fuck you. You gun nutters are ALL the time saying how you NEED these assault style weapons to fight the hated government.

These idiots in Texas showed you how its done. Now you want to complain about them shooting those hated government representatives.

Fucking hypocrites.

Again, where does the TP ever say to shoot cops out in the open, in cold blood? The people in the TP who believe in resisting government force have never really defined what it would look like, because the hope has always been that an armed populace would DETER blatant government overreach before armed conflict becomes necessary. To compare it to global situation, the basing of US troops in Europe during the cold war wasn't to fight WWIII, it was to PREVENT WWIII.

The 2nd amendment has the same reason, but on a national and local scale, to PREVENT government from becoming oppressive. In both cases, if actual violence were to occur both concepts would have been failures.

Forum List

Back