Looks like Blacks just lost any sympathy they've had the last few days and maybe into the future

What happened In Dallas doesn't absolve the cops in the other cases. The fact that you so easily dismiss the earlier deaths is symptomatic of the problems we have.
It doesn't absolve them, but this blows those stories off the headlines, and it ends any momentum those instances gave the greater BLM movement.
That's right it does. I noticed the sense of glee from the right when it happened. There seems to be very little actual sympathy for the dead LEOs. What seems to be more important is that the investigations into the questionable killings by cops be swept under the rug. What's most hypocritical is that it's coming from the same quarters as those who were screaming about Hillary being let off the hook.

What happened In Dallas doesn't absolve the cops in the other cases. The fact that you so easily dismiss the earlier deaths is symptomatic of the problems we have.
It doesn't absolve them, but this blows those stories off the headlines, and it ends any momentum those instances gave the greater BLM movement.
That's right it does. I noticed the sense of glee from the right when it happened. There seems to be very little actual sympathy for the dead LEOs. What seems to be more important is that the investigations into the questionable killings by cops be swept under the rug. What's most hypocritical is that it's coming from the same quarters as those who were screaming about Hillary being let off the hook.

Those investigations should continue, and I still have issues with government officials being given immunity from their actions by default. However that does not justify a massive ambush of police in cold blood.

I noticed the sense of glee from the right when it happened. There seems to be very little actual sympathy for the dead LEOs. What seems to be more important is that the investigations into the questionable killings by cops be swept under the rug. What's most hypocritical is that it's coming from the same quarters as those who were screaming about Hillary being let off the hook.
Those investigations should continue, and I still have issues with government officials being given immunity from their actions by default. However that does not justify a massive ambush of police in cold blood.
What a scumbag you are! Where in my post do I suggest the ambush was justified? That's the kind of thinking that leads to a Donald Trump and the reason why, despite all her faults, Hillary needs to be the next president.

I noticed the sense of glee from the right when it happened. There seems to be very little actual sympathy for the dead LEOs. What seems to be more important is that the investigations into the questionable killings by cops be swept under the rug. What's most hypocritical is that it's coming from the same quarters as those who were screaming about Hillary being let off the hook.
What a scumbag you are! Where in my post do I suggest the ambush was justified? That's the kind of thinking that leads to a Donald Trump and the reason why, despite all her faults, Hillary needs to be the next president.

Where did I suggest that you think it is justifed? I am making a statement in counter to you calling out that the "right" wants to sweep this under the rug. You idiots always say we have to "make a statement".

I just did, and you got all butt hurt over it.

Looks like black hate/terrorism towards whites according to the comments made by the dying suspect.

I'm sorry to broadbrush like this I truly am, but this is where we're at now. While I don't think you can make a LEGITIMATE case that black motorists are targeted to murder, these Dallas officers were. The legitimate sympathy Americans have had with these last two police shootings, is likely gone now.

The OP didn't claim that what happened in Dallas absolved anyone of anything you semi literate dumb fuck.

I'm sorry to broadbrush like this I truly am, but this is where we're at now. While I don't think you can make a LEGITIMATE case that black motorists are targeted to murder, these Dallas officers were. The legitimate sympathy Americans have had with these last two police shootings, is likely gone now.

The OP didn't claim that what happened in Dallas absolved anyone of anything you semi literate dumb fuck.

true----nobody did----HOWEVER------DALLAS did put a red flag over the issue of the DANGERS cops face day by day----
issues that LOGICALLY make the "jittery"

I'm sorry to broadbrush like this I truly am, but this is where we're at now. While I don't think you can make a LEGITIMATE case that black motorists are targeted to murder, these Dallas officers were.
The legitimate sympathy Americans have had with these last two police shootings, is likely gone now.

Keep dividing our country you racist fuck.

We see you.

We will flush turds like you down the toilet.

Buh-bye, donald.

I'm sorry to broadbrush like this I truly am, but this is where we're at now. While I don't think you can make a LEGITIMATE case that black motorists are targeted to murder, these Dallas officers were.
The legitimate sympathy Americans have had with these last two police shootings, is likely gone now.

We see you.

Buh-bye, donald.

what the fuck does Trump have to do with this topic you moron

We see you.

Buh-bye, donald.

Your side has done more than it's fair share to devolve the discourse in this Country. How soon you forget the Bush years, the constant personal attacks on people like Palin, Cruz, and even moderates like Christie. and then we go to the special snowflake brigade, that doesn't even want to hear any opinions that deviate from their accepted view of reality.

Thats funny...

If it were me I wouldn't want him near the place. The moment he shows up is the moment a division will now appear and be highlighted. For millions of us, any sympathy we had for the victim and the family will now go out the window once this fuck takes center stage.

There are few people in this country that are more divisive than Al Sharpton.

Thats your post from 2014. Now you are telling us that THIS situation makes you lose sympathy? You just dont have it to begin with. Here is the thread

I spoke too soon. America's favorite ambulance chaser heads to Ferguson Missouri

Thats funny...

If it were me I wouldn't want him near the place. The moment he shows up is the moment a division will now appear and be highlighted. For millions of us, any sympathy we had for the victim and the family will now go out the window once this fuck takes center stage.

Thats your post from 2014. Now you are telling us that THIS situation makes you lose sympathy? You just dont have it to begin with. Here is the thread

I spoke too soon. America's favorite ambulance chaser heads to Ferguson Missouri

CC , learn to read for the love of God, the OP CLEARLY said sympathy from Americans, not from himself.

Considering the snipers where white, we'll live!!

Thats funny...

Blacks just lost sympathy???? Really from who?????? White people are too entrenched in their own reality to understand BLM and what their purpose is. Its not to protest cops, its not to protest whites, its to rally a voice to say, that despite getting away with killing us unjustly, despite never seeing one day in court for choking a nigga to death for selling cigs, despite the video's that prove your guilt, dispite it all, black lives must matter in this country. They're protest are loud, sometimes unruly, but never are cops attacked, never are fights breaking out, its just a bunch of black women, a hand full of black men and a few whites, in most cities...the larger the city , the bigger the numbers, but its just a protest....WHAT HAPPENS AFTERWARDS IS ALWAYS BLAMED ON THESE PEOPLE AND ITS UNFAIR. THE LAST PROTEST THEY HAD, SOME MUSLIM GUY KILLED A COP AND OF COURSE BLM GOT BLAMED FOR THAT TOO.

Forum List

Back