🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Looks like it is official Ukraine = Covid

It sucks that you don't make enough sense not to suck.

In other words, if you use 60-100 gallons a week in your job, it sucks that you won't have all that extra money you spend on gas now to buy other things?

And it SUCKS that everything you buy now that depends on transportation to get it to your store will now REFLECT the far higher cost of getting it there IN EVERYTHING YOU BUY?
It does suck, got any rage left over for the actual people who are price gouging the world right now? It's capitalism at it's worst. Everyone blames inflation and they get to buy bigger yachts.

It does suck, got any rage left over for the actual people who are price gouging the world right now? It's capitalism at it's worst. Everyone blames inflation and they get to buy bigger yachts.
And now your sorry ass........fitting symbol of the DNC ...........is attacking Capitalism...........when this is government interfering with drilling for oil.

lol.............Virtue signaling tool

The "news" is unwatchable what with the media shilling for Ukraine and more US involvement.....Even FOX News is in on it. Even The Five sucks now what with Gutfeld not there half the time.

I never thought I'd see the day when I said "No Mas" and just turned to the local DC feed stations to see the weather between reports of the blacks offing each other in DC/MD, or watch just SpongeBob.
Well, you always have Comrade Carlson to soothe you.

It's the most compelling fight for freedom in living memory and the right is stuck having to root for the bad guys. Tragic.
Hey that covid 19 google play android thing that was auto downloaded how do you get rid of that? It has been almost 2 years.

Forum List

Back