Looks like Obama was correct about Benghazi

So who were they?

Issa did all that 'vestigating.

Who were these Yemeni dudes?

Terrorists, operatives from Al Qaeda. What else would they be?

Yep, you lose. I obliterated your premise. What of this, then?

Consulate Attack Preplanned, Libya's President Says : NPR
:lol:

Now it's just laughable.

You can't name them, and post an article from 9/16/12???

Seriously?

There were a ton 'O 'vestigating by Issa's publicans. Who? Who? Who?

You can't name them, Kenya? You just repeat the Foxy angle, with nothing to show for it, after alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll this time.

:lol: Comedy, at its finest.

That wasn't the only source dismissing the video spin.

According to an interview investigators conducted with Greg Hicks, a foreign service diplomat of 22 years, "everybody in the mission" in Benghazi believed the events of Sept 11, 2012, constituted a terrorist attack and we're not the result of spontaneous demonstrations as the administration portrayed the situation in the aftermath of the attack.

Benghazi Attack Appeared 'A Terrorist Attack From The Get-Go,' Says U.S. Official

go ahead attack the source without referring to any of the info contained...

what a loser you show yourself to be

:lol:

Because Dante say so!

Now that's funny

Hey Dante, answer this question will ya?

No military aide was sent to the ambassador. The reason appears to be that the closest aide available was seven hours away.

How could the administration know that the attacks would last less than seven hours?

what in the world are you talking about? you sound a a 911 truther or worse...a Kenyan Birther
You are a little confused, Mr. Dante. Michelle Obama is the Kenyan birther.
[ame="http://youtu.be/pO_1wpSis14"]Michelle Obama confirms that her husband was born in Kenya, Africa. - YouTube[/ame]

And Hillary Clinton is the premier 911 truther:

[ame="http://youtu.be/IqYEP1Ys5Ug"]Hillary Clinton & Chris Dodd Question What Bush Knew About 9/11 - 5/16/2002 - YouTube[/ame]

She did not express anything about whether she knew that her chief critic, Barbara Olson, died on one of the planes hijacked by Al Qaeda.

518N4F8D65L._SY344_PJlook-inside-v2,TopRight,1,0_SH20_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

The story changes depending on who and when they need to not look incompetent. When a terrorist attack made Obama look incompetent, it was a "spontaneous response to a video". When DENYING it was a terrorist attack made Obama look incompetent (debate with Romney), it was a "terrorist attack". Now that the election is over and Hillary needs to not look incompetent, It's a "spontaneous response to a video" again. Only idiot liberals (like the ones on this site) believe whatever the "official excuse" is at any given time from the left.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg9m1F8B2_c]65 Outrageous Lies by President Obama - YouTube[/ame] here you go

Really? Just a twelve-minute video? Mittens had a forty-week count of lies he told on a weekly basis.

A joke made the rounds this week, which resonated with me. It goes like this: a man dies, goes to heaven, stands before St. Peter, and see a huge wall of clocks. The man asks what all the clocks are for and St. Peter explains, “These are lie clocks. Everyone on earth has a lie clock. Every time a person lies, the clock hands move.”

Pointing to one, the man says, “Whose clock is that?”

“That’s Mother Teresa’s,” St. Peter answers. “The hands have never moved, indicating she never told a lie.”

“Incredible,” the man responds. “And whose clock is that?”

St. Peter responds, “That’s Abraham Lincoln’s. The hands moved twice telling us he told two lies in his entire life.”

“Where is Mitt Romney’s clock?” the man asks.

“Romney’s clock is in Jesus’ office,” St. Peter says. “He’s using it as a ceiling fan.”

It’s obviously just a joke, but it reinforces an increasingly common observation about Romney’s casual relationship with the truth. Consider, for example, the 40th installment of my weekly series, chronicling Mitt’s mendacity.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/chronicling-mitts-mendacity-vol-xl?lite=

Without going through the mess in this thread ... just looking at the title and wondering what Obama was supposedly correct about.

He wasn't correct about the cause of the attack in Benghazi. He was a shameless liar about that. Was he actually correct about something?

Did you read the article in the OP?

Without going through the mess in this thread ... just looking at the title and wondering what Obama was supposedly correct about.

He wasn't correct about the cause of the attack in Benghazi. He was a shameless liar about that. Was he actually correct about something?

Did you read the article in the OP?

Yes, it is a NYT article that does nothing to dispute the fact that our Affirmative Action Failure II, Susan Rice lied her ass off the following Sunday.

Oh, an investigation by the NYT...well that certainly settles it. Everybody zip it now.:D

fox news should have done it.

That would be amazing. If they actually did in-depth journalistic reporting? I think I'd go into shock. But I would be much happier about them being a news agency than entertainment (what they went to court to be, so they couldn't be held to a standard of truth.)

And the rightwingers wonder why most Americans think they're nuts?

Can you provide some definitions and then the polls that support your claim ?

It would be really nice to know that you are not talking out your backside.

People lie all the time. Like remember that time you lied about leaving the board if Romney lost?

AHA!! But s/h/it didn't say they wouldn't come back!!!

:eusa_liar:

Oh, an investigation by the NYT...well that certainly settles it. Everybody zip it now.:D

fox news should have done it.

That would be amazing. If they actually did in-depth journalistic reporting? I think I'd go into shock. But I would be much happier about them being a news agency than entertainment (what they went to court to be, so they couldn't be held to a standard of truth.)

I'm sorry you missed it...sure it's online somewhere if you're really interested.

Benghazi Special: Friday, June 28th at 10pmET | Special Report | Bret Baier | Fox News Channel

Okay, so skipping the craziness of the thread, what did you take away from reading the article.

As one Democrat, Adam Schiff, said, the article has interesting details but it is incomplete. It is the reporting of one man who did not have access to all the players or all the intelligence.

The article contradicts past NYT reporting.

I do not understand how anyone can take it to mean "Obama was correct", unless they are looking for any cover no matter how flimsy for response to accusations regarding Obama's fudging of facts.

Okay, so skipping the craziness of the thread, what did you take away from reading the article.

Americans are dead. They were warned it was dangerous and told to get out. We knew the country was unstable. We knew people were being murdered in the streets by both sides. We know they asked for help and protection prior to the attack and were not provided it. They were political representatives of America put in harms way by their government and not provided adequate protection. and now they are dead. who did it, what the circumstances were leading up to their deaths are really not the issue. the issue is, s that it was allowed to happen.

Can you provide some definitions and then the polls that support your claim ?

It would be really nice to know that you are not talking out your backside.

People lie all the time. Like remember that time you lied about leaving the board if Romney lost?

AHA!! But s/h/it didn't say they wouldn't come back!!!

:eusa_liar:

Awww.....

What's the matter Poop.

Pissed that once again, you've been shown to be a non-debater ?

As one Democrat, Adam Schiff, said, the article has interesting details but it is incomplete. It is the reporting of one man who did not have access to all the players or all the intelligence.

I do not understand how anyone can take it to mean "Obama was correct", unless they are looking for any cover no matter how flimsy for response to accusations regarding Obama's fudging of facts.

Bad choice of titles then. :)

Bad choice of titles then. :)
Not as bad as I can bump it tomorrow:eek:

Scandal? That happened when the President (yet again) lied to the American people about the incident at Benghazi. The fact that the NYT's and the left are trying to parse the difference between al-queada and an affiliated terror cell as meaning that there was no lie and no terrorist affiliation, is simply amusing.
The President didn't lie....he stated that it was a terrorist act, even though the right tried so hard to say he didn't. And, he didn't rush to make a claim, because he's not like the "right" who makes a claim and then has to swallow it.....because it turns out to be wrong.

It shows the depths that the progressives will go to in order to defend their POS President.
I think this thread just shows the depths the conservatives will go to try and hold on to their imaginary theories.......will have to come up with a new one, now that this one has been dissected....

Obama called it an 'act of terror,' which is different than calling it a 'terrorist act.' I realize that being a liberal makes distinctions difficult, but please try to keep up. This was even brought up during the debates... oh wait, you probably didn't watch those either. Just support the God-King thru every endeavor! :eusa_whistle:

Ha,ha, that's rich......"an act of terror" is not "a terrorist act".......wow.....now that's a backward notion.....you'd only get that from Faux News...............:lol::lol:

The story changes depending on who and when they need to not look incompetent. When a terrorist attack made Obama look incompetent, it was a "spontaneous response to a video". When DENYING it was a terrorist attack made Obama look incompetent (debate with Romney), it was a "terrorist attack". Now that the election is over and Hillary needs to not look incompetent, It's a "spontaneous response to a video" again. Only idiot liberals (like the ones on this site) believe whatever the "official excuse" is at any given time from the left.

Yeah sure, that's why those on the right had to falsify the e-mails......to make sure they said what the "right" lied about what the CIA said....:lol::lol:

The President didn't lie....he stated that it was a terrorist act, even though the right tried so hard to say he didn't. And, he didn't rush to make a claim, because he's not like the "right" who makes a claim and then has to swallow it.....because it turns out to be wrong.

I think this thread just shows the depths the conservatives will go to try and hold on to their imaginary theories.......will have to come up with a new one, now that this one has been dissected....

Obama called it an 'act of terror,' which is different than calling it a 'terrorist act.' I realize that being a liberal makes distinctions difficult, but please try to keep up. This was even brought up during the debates... oh wait, you probably didn't watch those either. Just support the God-King thru every endeavor! :eusa_whistle:

Ha,ha, that's rich......"an act of terror" is not "a terrorist act".......wow.....now that's a backward notion.....you'd only get that from Faux News...............:lol::lol:

From the Obama administration we learn that acts of terror fall into many categories, not all to be called terrorist acts.

The victims of the Fort Hood shooter have been denied benefits because the Fort Hood shooting has been deemed workplace violence, not terrorism.

Forum List

Back