Looks like record voter turnout

Outstanding. We need people paying attention.

Says the man that ignores everything that does not fit his previously held assumptions.
Aw, don't whine again. I don't ignore you nutters. I'm just not obligated to enable you.

Poor thing.

Being snarky does not refute my point. Indeed, dismissing my point, which you disagree with, SUPPORTS my point.

You don't agree, so you ignore it. You do not challenge it or offer a counter point.

YOu get snarky.

You know, when people get upset with you, when you are being a bitch, that is not them being inappropriate.

That is them being APPROPRIATE.

Just saying.
I don't care, sorry.

It is comparing to 2016, with live results as they come in.

But hey, you may as well stick your head in the sand and wait a few days since you will only believe the official “AP” results when they decide to finally announce them.

And live results are coming in?
Yes moron, votes are being counted all day. Numbers are flowing in. Party insiders know the numbers too. So far it’s looking very good for President Trump.

It is comparing to 2016, with live results as they come in.

But hey, you may as well stick your head in the sand and wait a few days since you will only believe the official “AP” results when they decide to finally announce them.

And live results are coming in?
Yes moron, votes are being counted all day. Numbers are flowing in. Party insiders know the numbers too. So far it’s looking very good for President Trump.

Oh ok. You don't know. You're just guessing. Why didn't you just say so. That's 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back.
Yeah, things are looking great for Trump <rolls eyes>...

Dems are PANICKING:

WgbNLNvt.png

Says the man that ignores everything that does not fit his previously held assumptions.
Aw, don't whine again. I don't ignore you nutters. I'm just not obligated to enable you.

Poor thing.

Being snarky does not refute my point. Indeed, dismissing my point, which you disagree with, SUPPORTS my point.

You don't agree, so you ignore it. You do not challenge it or offer a counter point.

YOu get snarky.

You know, when people get upset with you, when you are being a bitch, that is not them being inappropriate.

Just saying.
I don't care, sorry.

Your lack of caring doesn't refute my points. Indeed, your airy dismissal and refusal to consider any other point of view, that does not fit your already held assumptions,

DEMONSTRATES AND VALIDATES MY POINT.

You made a statement about how "we need people to be paying attention", and you are showing right here, right now, that you are not paying attention.

Poor thing.

YOu get snarky.

Just saying.
I don't care, sorry.

Your lack of caring doesn't refute my points. Indeed, your airy dismissal and refusal to consider any other point of view, that does not fit your already held assumptions,

You made a statement about how "we need people to be paying attention", and you are showing right here, right now, that you are not paying attention.
You bitch when I don't show you attention. Then you bitch when I show you attention. In general, you just bitch.

I think I'll go back to posting to you only when you say something worth responding to. You bore me quickly.

Poor thing.

YOu get snarky.

Just saying.
I don't care, sorry.

You bitch when I don't show you attention. Then you bitch when I show you attention. In general, you just bitch.

I think I'll go back to posting to you only when you say something worth responding to. You bore me quickly.

Your dismissal of points of view that you disagree with, fit in perfectly with my claim about your behavior and undermines your regular accusation that it is TRUMP supporters who are misled or ignorant or what have you.

Over 100 million cast ballots before the election

A little under 130 million voted in 2016

Looks like an enthusiastic electorate

Or you made it so easy that the laziest and most ignorant and stupid voters imaginable, managed to put an x on a ballot some dem filled out for them.
As it should be

Americans should be encouraged to vote
And encouraged to avoid tyranny. What the Progs are going to do id speed that process up.
This is a lie.

What we have now is tyranny of the minority – we should all hope that changes today.

Or you made it so easy that the laziest and most ignorant and stupid voters imaginable, managed to put an x on a ballot some dem filled out for them.
As it should be

And encouraged to avoid tyranny. What the Progs are going to do id speed that process up.
This is a lie.

What we have now is tyranny of the minority – we should all hope that changes today.

We have done nothing tyrannical. You are a liar.

As it should be

This is a lie.

Only if you are a moronic twat. It's not a tyranny of the minority, it is a protection of the minority which was the intent of the Founders.

Were you not a pseudo intellectual twerp you would understand that.

As it should be

Nope. If you are too lazy to go to the polls or too stupid to find them on your own and/or too ignorant to have an educated opinion,

America doesn't need you speak up just to add random noise to the process.

That you disagree, tells us what you think of YOUR OWN SIDE AND YOUR OWN POSITIONS.
The key is........VOTE

Not how easy or difficult you make it. Why Conservatives preach that voting should be an ordeal is hard to comprehend

As it should be

This is a lie.

Only if you are a moronic twat. It's not a tyranny of the minority, it is a protection of the minority which was the intent of the Founders.

A minority dictating policy is tyranny

As it should be

Nope. If you are too lazy to go to the polls or too stupid to find them on your own and/or too ignorant to have an educated opinion,

America doesn't need you speak up just to add random noise to the process.

That you disagree, tells us what you think of YOUR OWN SIDE AND YOUR OWN POSITIONS.
The key is........VOTE

Not how easy or difficult you make it. Why Conservatives preach that voting should be an ordeal is hard to comprehend

Going to the polls on election day, is not an ordeal. Your desire to get every bum and lump to the polls, shows that you know your strength is your appeal to lazy and the ignorant.

I went to the polls today. Took me less that 15 minutes. What kind of loser can't do that?

As it should be

Wrong.

Americans should want to vote without encouragement.

If you need to be encouraged to vote, you don't understand nor do you respect the privilege you have to vote.

Its like paying a teenager money to get an A in history class. How does that pan out when you stop paying them for an A?
The point is....You don’t want to discourage people from voting.

Limited polling places, limited hours, limited voting booths all discourage people from voting. All are encouraged by Republicans

As it should be

This is a lie.

A minority dictating policy is tyranny

Good way to show your ignorance.

Going to the polls on election day, is not an ordeal. Your desire to get every bum and lump to the polls, shows that you know your strength is your appeal to lazy and the ignorant.

You miss the point of Democracy.
Every bum has as much right to vote for who represents him as any CEO of a major corporation.

Each has his own agenda

Forum List

Back