Looks Like the Trump Admin is Bringing Dark Secrets to The Light

The is pretty straight forward and there are no exceptions for transition teams. Flynn may very well have been worried that it may be illegal.

See my posts above on Transition teams.. These key people are CLEARED AND OPERATING even BEFORE the election.. ABSOLUTELY NO crimes committed by talking with foreign countries ONCE the ELECTION IS decided. The general Intel Investigation of Flynn STATED -- they had NOTHING to tie him to Russia EVEN AFTER the call to Kislyak... See the WASHPO article I posted on the previous page..

But even presuming Flynn's discussions about sanctions were not illegal on their own, they are still relevant to Russian interference investigation and warrant an interview. Flynn's lying about this was illegal and charges against him were appropriate.

There's no PRESUMING about the legalities -- see the WashPo article where the group actually DOING the Flynn/Russia investigation found NO ISSUES for ANYTHING russian.. Not only the Kislyak call..

Wasn't until the conspirators at and slightly below the Comey decided to take this into their own hands,. And the entrapment and set-up of Flynn was ONLY to catch him on a "process crime"...

And now this week with new evidence pried from DOJ and Mueller notes -- it appears they did a shitty job of ambushing and entrapping him.... Bad enough that several high level FBI/CIA/NSAdvisor may be facing charges very soon..

I challenge you to be able to exactly recall, to the finest detail, a conversation you had weeks ago.

Nobody asked Flynn for the finest detail. he either discussed with Russians sanctions or he didn't.

I would obviously have ZERO problems recalling something so sensitive in nature and I would OBVIOUSLY not be pleading guilty to lying to FBI (on multiple counts no less) if I simply forgot something.

The only reason it is not obvious to you is that like most politico nutters, you have a nasty habit of shutting down your common sense facilities if they lead to inconvenient conclusions.

Nobody asked Flynn for the finest detail. he either discussed with Russians sanctions or he didn't.

The discussion of which was not a crime.

Don't know how strong the Logan Act case would be, but there was a damn good reason Flynn was lying to FBI. People don't just take risks of going to jail for no reason.

He tried to obstruct the investigation and got caught by the balls - that's on him.

Don't know how strong the Logan Act case would be

Obviously not very strong at all.
They already had the transcript of his "violation".
They didn't need to question him at all, charge him.

People don't just take risks of going to jail for no reason.

There was a risk of him going to jail for that conversation?
Makes you wonder why they told him he didn't need a lawyer.

Not obvious at all. The is pretty straight forward and there are no exceptions for transition teams. Flynn may very well have been worried that it may be illegal.

But even presuming Flynn's discussions about sanctions were not illegal on their own, they are still relevant to Russian interference investigation and warrant an interview. Flynn's lying about this was illegal and charges against him were appropriate.
The is pretty straight forward and there are no exceptions for transition teams.

If it's a straight forward violation, no need to question him. Charge him.

Put yourself into the prosecutor's shoes.

You have the guy on clean cut perjury he is willing to plead guilty on and co-operate, why the fuck would you bring an extremely rare Logan Act case to court?

Common buddy, use that noggin of yours.

Good idea. What crime am I investigating?

You have the guy on clean cut perjury he is willing to plead guilty on and co-operate, why the fuck would you bring an extremely rare Logan Act case to court?

Perjury while being questioned about a Logan Act crime?

What's worse, kidnapping or lying about kidnapping?
Murder, or lying about murder?
Bank robbery, or lying about bank robbery?

I challenge you to be able to exactly recall, to the finest detail, a conversation you had weeks ago.

I would obviously have ZERO problems recalling something so sensitive in nature and I would OBVIOUSLY not be pleading guilty to lying to FBI (on multiple counts no less) if I simply forgot something.

The only reason it is not obvious to you is that like most politico nutters, you have a nasty habit of shutting down your common sense facilities if they lead to inconvenient conclusions.

Don't know how strong the Logan Act case would be, but there was a damn good reason Flynn was lying to FBI. People don't just take risks of going to jail for no reason.

He tried to obstruct the investigation and got caught by the balls - that's on him.

Not obvious at all. The is pretty straight forward and there are no exceptions for transition teams. Flynn may very well have been worried that it may be illegal.

The is pretty straight forward and there are no exceptions for transition teams.

You are investigating Russian interference into 2016 election, a possible Logan Act violation and the fact that a top national security advisor to the President has just opened himself up to blackmail by the Russians.

WASHINGTON — Less than a week into the Trump administration, Sally Q. Yates, the acting attorney general, hurried to the White House with an urgent concern. The president’s national security adviser, she said, had lied to the vice president about his Russian contacts and was vulnerable to blackmail by Moscow.

Last edited:

You are investigating Russian interference into 2016 election, a possible Logan Act violation and the fact that a top national security advisor to the President has just opened himself up to blackmail by the Russians.

WASHINGTON — Less than a week into the Trump administration, Sally Q. Yates, the acting attorney general, hurried to the White House with an urgent concern. The president’s national security adviser, she said, had lied to the vice president about his Russian contacts and was vulnerable to blackmail by Moscow.

You are investigating Russian interference into 2016 election,

Any indication of that in Flynn's phone call?

a possible Logan Act violation

Wow!

and the fact that a top national security advisor to the President has just opened himself up to blackmail by the Russians.

For passing along Trump policy?

This is phony as shit AND DATED... Where does Sally Yates work NOW???

Answer -- She doesn't -- Trump fired her about a WEEK LATER for lying to him about Flynn and being part of the conspiracy to keep him from winning the election and STILL spying on him and his people AFTER the election....

You're gonna need something more credible here.

The Reference Frame

Why Was Flynn Targeted? – A Timeline Review of the Three Phases….

Posted on May 1, 2020 by sundance

EXCERPT:

The recently unsealed documents in the Flynn case provide some key information to fill in a timeline that shows exactly why incoming National Security Advisor Michael Flynn needed to be removed by the pre-existing Obama intelligence community. WATCH:

(Snip)

You might note the recent releases from internal FBI documents surround three specific phases of activity, representing individual blocks of time, amid a longer timeline:

• (1) The transition period. A set of actions in December 2016 through early January 2017; which includes the FBI deciding to stop the investigation of Flynn (FARA-Russia) January 4th; and the apoplexy of the FBI to continue it.
  • (2) The immediate days of the Trump administration; and the need for the FBI to target Flynn on January 24, 2017, surrounding a Logan Act violation.
  • (3) The assembly of an FBI narrative following the January 24th interview; which includes the planning by the FBI for how to write up the Flynn interview notes culminating on February 15th.
LINK

The Reference Frame

Why Was Flynn Targeted? – A Timeline Review of the Three Phases….

Posted on May 1, 2020 by sundance

EXCERPT:

The recently unsealed documents in the Flynn case provide some key information to fill in a timeline that shows exactly why incoming National Security Advisor Michael Flynn needed to be removed by the pre-existing Obama intelligence community. WATCH:

(Snip)

You might note the recent releases from internal FBI documents surround three specific phases of activity, representing individual blocks of time, amid a longer timeline:

• (1) The transition period. A set of actions in December 2016 through early January 2017; which includes the FBI deciding to stop the investigation of Flynn (FARA-Russia) January 4th; and the apoplexy of the FBI to continue it.
  • (2) The immediate days of the Trump administration; and the need for the FBI to target Flynn on January 24, 2017, surrounding a Logan Act violation.
  • (3) The assembly of an FBI narrative following the January 24th interview; which includes the planning by the FBI for how to write up the Flynn interview notes culminating on February 15th.
LINK

My wife is hooked on that site.. Me not so much because of the "echo chamber" effect and the discussions being moderated to prune out the non-comformists.. But INFORMATION WISE -- Sundance is the bomb.. That's why my wife fills me in everyday...

I NEVER been burnt on USMB by looking into any of that material.. Generally very well done IF it's from Sundance.. Who I guess IS the only blogger there... I just like the entertainment value of watching BOTH sides beat each other's brains out on USMB... LOL....

Flynn should be completely restored. Buy him a new house. Give him every dime he spent. Restore his pension. And pay for his anguish too.
And offer him a job in a high position with the Trump administration! :yes_text12:

Oh todderino .... always a million questions, never any actual points to make...

Flynn should be completely restored. Buy him a new house. Give him every dime he spent. Restore his pension. And pay for his anguish too.
And offer him a job in a high position with the Trump administration! :yes_text12:
Yes! What we need in the administration is a foreign agent who pled guilty to the felony of lying to the FBI about making back door deals with Russia to give their spyhouses on American soil back to them. People are always saying this.

Wow!

and the fact that a top national security advisor to the President has just opened himself up to blackmail by the Russians.

No dummy, for lying about it to VP who then lied about it to the world, while the Russians knew damn well it was lie they could blackmail Flynn on.

FBI had all the grounds they ever needed to be looking into this and interviewing Flynn.

And when this latest attack falls, flat like the rest
Latest attack...by whom? Flynn's lawyers? Wha? I literally just said it would fall flat. You complain about so much crap that you don't even remember what you are complaining about. You're not making sense.
oh like RUSSIA
IMPEACHMENT

any other attack on trump that has fallen flat and backfired.

y'all just and wait to be told what to be mad about today. fucking pathetic.

You're gonna follow Dear Leader straight the fuck off a cliff.
Enjoy the ride man - Enjoy the ride!!

lemmings-for-trump.jpg
Letting dangerous prisoners out of prisons ? Check.

Allowing babies to be aborted at late stage pregnancy ? Check.

Being authoritarian when ever get power ? Check.

Creating dependency in society beyond imagination ? Check.

Destroying an economy for millions in regards to myths and feel good assumptions ? Check.

Ignoring #metoo when it is inconvenient or detrimental to party officials ? Check.

Allowing traitor's to go free or get taxpayer funded services for elective procedures without taxpayer consent ? Check.

Promoting open borders ? Check.

Supporting illegals over American's ? Check.

Forcing taxpayers to be involved in leftist government controlled policies, it's thinking, it's cultures, and/or it's procedures as is promoted or forced by a leftist controlled government ? Check.

Destroying the economy in certain sectors by rules and regulation in an attempt to force a square peg into a round hole ? Check.

Feeling sorry for heinous criminals, otherwise that they might squirm a little when being administered the lethal drug upon execution for their heinous crimes, therefore taking not into consideration what they did to the innocent for whom they abused and terrorized prior to their deaths ? Check.

Supporting sanctuary areas/cities, and not reporting illegals to ICE, and therefore endangering American's who might be abused by an individual living off the grid for reasons of their cheap labor sought after.

On and on it goes..... Now who is following who off the cliff ??

Latest attack...by whom? Flynn's lawyers? Wha? I literally just said it would fall flat. You complain about so much crap that you don't even remember what you are complaining about. You're not making sense.
oh like RUSSIA
IMPEACHMENT

lemmings-for-trump.jpg

Destroying an economy for millions in regards to myths and feel good assumptions ? Check.

Ignoring #metoo when it is inconvenient or detrimental to party officials ? Check.

Allowing traitor's to go free or get taxpayer funded services for elective procedures without taxpayer consent ? Check.

Forcing taxpayers to be involved in leftist government controlled policies, it's thinking, it's cultures, and/or it's procedures as is promoted or forced by a leftist controlled government ? Check.

Destroying the economy in certain sectors by rules and regulation in an attempt to force a square peg into a round hole ? Check.

Feeling sorry for heinous criminals, otherwise that they might squirm a little when being administered the lethal drug upon execution for their heinous crimes, therefore taking not into consideration what they did to the innocent for whom they abused and terrorized prior to their deaths ? Check.

Supporting sanctuary areas/cities, and not reporting illegals to ICE, and therefore endangering American's who might be abused by an individual living off the grid for reasons of their cheap labor sought after.

WE'RE the party of authoritarianism when YOU elected a rat bastard who greatly prefers murderous dictators to the leaders of countries that used to be our allies? Comical!

The rest of your screed has no basis in fact either - And for the record, I'm not a Democrat, but rather one who knows the dire necessity of removing an amoral, self-absorbed, empathy and science free short-fingered vulgarian.

oh like RUSSIA
IMPEACHMENT

lemmings-for-trump.jpg

WE'RE the party of authoritarianism when YOU elected a rat bastard who greatly prefers murderous dictators to the leaders of countries that used to be our allies? Comical!

The rest of your screed has no basis in fact either - And for the record, I'm not a Democrat, but rather one who knows the dire necessity of removing an amoral, self-absorbed, empathy and science free short-fingered vulgarian.
Democrats are determined by their supporting policy, thinking, and cultures that make up a Democrat, and you don't do that eh ?

oh like RUSSIA
IMPEACHMENT

lemmings-for-trump.jpg

From what I read of beagle's post....he pretty much tapped down the facts, Dr.
May not look very good in print....which it doesn't, but truthful nonetheless.

Oh todderino .... always a million questions, never any actual points to make...

And no Logan Act charges.

Wow!

No dummy, for lying about it to VP who then lied about it to the world, while the Russians knew damn well it was lie they could blackmail Flynn on.

FBI had all the grounds they ever needed to be looking into this and interviewing Flynn.

No indication in the phone call related to Russian interference. Got it.
No Logan Act violation. Got it.

oh like RUSSIA
IMPEACHMENT

lemmings-for-trump.jpg

WE'RE the party of authoritarianism when YOU elected a rat bastard who greatly prefers murderous dictators to the leaders of countries that used to be our allies?

Yeah, Obama was a dictator loving twat, wasn't he?

Forum List

Back