Looks Like the Trump Admin is Bringing Dark Secrets to The Light

I challenge you to be able to exactly recall, to the finest detail, a conversation you had weeks ago.

Nobody asked Flynn for the finest detail. he either discussed with Russians sanctions or he didn't.

I would obviously have ZERO problems recalling something so sensitive in nature and I would OBVIOUSLY not be pleading guilty to lying to FBI (on multiple counts no less) if I simply forgot something.

The only reason it is not obvious to you is that like most politico nutters, you have a nasty habit of shutting down your common sense facilities if they lead to inconvenient conclusions.

Nobody asked Flynn for the finest detail. he either discussed with Russians sanctions or he didn't.

The discussion of which was not a crime.

Don't know how strong the Logan Act case would be, but there was a damn good reason Flynn was lying to FBI. People don't just take risks of going to jail for no reason.

He tried to obstruct the investigation and got caught by the balls - that's on him.

Don't know how strong the Logan Act case would be

Obviously not very strong at all.
They already had the transcript of his "violation".
They didn't need to question him at all, charge him.

People don't just take risks of going to jail for no reason.

There was a risk of him going to jail for that conversation?
Makes you wonder why they told him he didn't need a lawyer.

Not obvious at all. The is pretty straight forward and there are no exceptions for transition teams. Flynn may very well have been worried that it may be illegal.

But even presuming Flynn's discussions about sanctions were not illegal on their own, they are still relevant to Russian interference investigation and warrant an interview. Flynn's lying about this was illegal and charges against him were appropriate.
The is pretty straight forward and there are no exceptions for transition teams.

If it's a straight forward violation, no need to question him. Charge him.

Put yourself into the prosecutor's shoes.

You have the guy on clean cut perjury he is willing to plead guilty on and co-operate, why the fuck would you bring an extremely rare Logan Act case to court?

Common buddy, use that noggin of yours.

Good idea. What crime am I investigating?

You have the guy on clean cut perjury he is willing to plead guilty on and co-operate, why the fuck would you bring an extremely rare Logan Act case to court?

Perjury while being questioned about a Logan Act crime?

What's worse, kidnapping or lying about kidnapping?
Murder, or lying about murder?
Bank robbery, or lying about bank robbery?
Oh todderino .... always a million questions, never any actual points to make...

And no Logan Act charges.
Correct! He pled out to a single felony and turned into a cooperating witness.

I challenge you to be able to exactly recall, to the finest detail, a conversation you had weeks ago.

I would obviously have ZERO problems recalling something so sensitive in nature and I would OBVIOUSLY not be pleading guilty to lying to FBI (on multiple counts no less) if I simply forgot something.

The only reason it is not obvious to you is that like most politico nutters, you have a nasty habit of shutting down your common sense facilities if they lead to inconvenient conclusions.

Don't know how strong the Logan Act case would be, but there was a damn good reason Flynn was lying to FBI. People don't just take risks of going to jail for no reason.

He tried to obstruct the investigation and got caught by the balls - that's on him.

Not obvious at all. The is pretty straight forward and there are no exceptions for transition teams. Flynn may very well have been worried that it may be illegal.

But even presuming Flynn's discussions about sanctions were not illegal on their own, they are still relevant to Russian interference investigation and warrant an interview. Flynn's lying about this was illegal and charges against him were appropriate.
The is pretty straight forward and there are no exceptions for transition teams.

Oh todderino .... always a million questions, never any actual points to make...

Well, shit, charging someone with the underlying crime has to be more serious than charging them with lying about the crime.

Well, shit, charging someone with the underlying crime has to be more serious than charging them with lying about the crime.
I have passed your dimestore legal advice to the judges of the SCOTUS. Stay by your phone.

I have passed your dimestore legal advice to the judges of the SCOTUS. Stay by your phone.

Thanks. You're a peach.

Thanks. You're a peach.
Awww, shmoopie!

Why do you think the foreign agent lied to the FBI about talking to the russians about giving back their spyhouses?

And when this latest attack falls, flat like the rest
Latest attack...by whom? Flynn's lawyers? Wha? I literally just said it would fall flat. You complain about so much crap that you don't even remember what you are complaining about. You're not making sense.
oh like RUSSIA
IMPEACHMENT

any other attack on trump that has fallen flat and backfired.

y'all just and wait to be told what to be mad about today. fucking pathetic.

You're gonna follow Dear Leader straight the fuck off a cliff.
Enjoy the ride man - Enjoy the ride!!

lemmings-for-trump.jpg
Letting dangerous prisoners out of prisons ? Check.

Allowing babies to be aborted at late stage pregnancy ? Check.

Being authoritarian when ever get power ? Check.

Creating dependency in society beyond imagination ? Check.

Destroying an economy for millions in regards to myths and feel good assumptions ? Check.

Ignoring #metoo when it is inconvenient or detrimental to party officials ? Check.

Allowing traitor's to go free or get taxpayer funded services for elective procedures without taxpayer consent ? Check.

Promoting open borders ? Check.

Supporting illegals over American's ? Check.

Forcing taxpayers to be involved in leftist government controlled policies, it's thinking, it's cultures, and/or it's procedures as is promoted or forced by a leftist controlled government ? Check.

Destroying the economy in certain sectors by rules and regulation in an attempt to force a square peg into a round hole ? Check.

Feeling sorry for heinous criminals, otherwise that they might squirm a little when being administered the lethal drug upon execution for their heinous crimes, therefore taking not into consideration what they did to the innocent for whom they abused and terrorized prior to their deaths ? Check.

Supporting sanctuary areas/cities, and not reporting illegals to ICE, and therefore endangering American's who might be abused by an individual living off the grid for reasons of their cheap labor sought after.

On and on it goes..... Now who is following who off the cliff ??
Stay down Dr love. Stay down.

I notice that leftists are completely ignoring my post 806, gee I wonder why......

It is clear that leftists don't want to admit the FBI was being criminal in their conduct with General Flynn.
But no actual defense of the felon, Flynn.

:laugh:

It is obvious you have no idea what the documents says about it. There were THREE separate waves of attack on him, how would you respond when it becomes obvious they are trying to fuck you into something, even when he didn't break any laws.

I notice that leftists are completely ignoring my post 806, gee I wonder why......

It is clear that leftists don't want to admit the FBI was being criminal in their conduct with General Flynn.

It is obvious you have no idea what the documents says about it. There were THREE separate waves of attack on him, how would you respond when it becomes obvious they are trying to fuck you into something?
Not sure why you think your pathetic whining about me is relevant, but it is still a fact that the disgraced foreign agent lied to the FBI.

And the FBI is rife with them....stay tuned, dude.
That's not really defense of the felon foreign agent, either.
He's innocent and was set up by an agency that was breaking the law.
No matter how you spin it in your head

It is obvious you have no idea what the documents says about it. There were THREE separate waves of attack on him, how would you respond when it becomes obvious they are trying to fuck you into something?
Not sure why you think your pathetic whining about me is relevant, but it is still a fact that the disgraced foreign agent lied to the FBI.

Like I said, you NEVER read the released FBI documents, they were trying hard to entrap him over something he didn't break the law on. That is why you are easily snookered, you run on ignorance the whole way.

In my link it is well shown that he originally passed the question/answer interview, was not caught doing anything wrong. It was OTHER Obama appointed jerks, who reopened it for the singular objective, is to get rid of him.

"♦ December 29, 2016 – Reacting to the sanctions, Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak calls incoming National Security Director Michael Flynn. The intelligence community is monitoring the call. (Mueller Report)

♦ December 31, 2016 – Kislyak Call #2 (Mueller Report)

♦ January 4, 2017 – The FBI Washington Field Office informs the intelligence community via an Electronic Communication, they are closing the 2016 Flynn investigation."

Too bad you will NEVER learn how to end your ignorance gene.

Like I said, you NEVER read the released FBI documents, they were trying hard to entrap him over something he didn't break the law on.
Yes, by asking him questions they knew he would lie about. And they were right. He did. They knew the foreign agent would lie about his back door dealings to give the russians back their spyhouses.

Like I said, you NEVER read the released FBI documents, they were trying hard to entrap him over something he didn't break the law on.
Yes, by asking him questions they knew he would lie about. And they were right. He did. They knew the foreign agent would lie about his back door dealings to give the russians back their spyhouses.

Now you are lying, the Documents shows they went out of their way to trap him, what I posted was part of PHASE ONE, which showed he was let go without charge, it was Strzock who re opened it the same day, which was right there in my link you didn't read.

♦ January 4, 2017 – The FBI Washington Field Office informs the intelligence community via an Electronic Communication, they are closing the 2016 Flynn investigation.

♦ January 4, 2017 – FBI Agent Peter Strzok says don’t close it.

Phase Two, chronicles the various discussions on how to take out General Flynn.....

How many times do I have to point that YOU don't read the FBI documents?

That you are a lazy ass reader, with a preconceived conclusion that isn't supported at all.

He's innocent and was set up by an agency that was breaking the law.
No matter how you spin it in your head

some handwritten note surfaces, and it's conclusive evidence like the terrorist passport found after 9/11 vaporized them all

so tell me again, who's being set up here?

~S~

Now you are lying, the Documents shows they went out of their way to trap him, what I posted was part of PHASE ONE, which showed he was let go without charge, it was Strzock who re opened it the same day, which was right there in my link you didn't read.

♦ January 4, 2017 – The FBI Washington Field Office informs the intelligence community via an Electronic Communication, they are closing the 2016 Flynn investigation.

♦ January 4, 2017 – FBI Agent Peter Strzok says don’t close it.

Phase Two, chronicles the various discussions on how to take out General Flynn.....

How many times do I have to point that YOU don't read the FBI documents?

That you are a lazy ass reader, with a preconceived conclusion that isn't supported at all.
Obviously, they didn't have to go too far out of their way. Just a few simple questions, and the lying foreign agent did the predictable thing and lied.

Why do you suppose the foreign agent lied to the FBI??

Forum List

Back