🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Looks like Trump is responsible for Cuomo now

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Nice. Hopefully you guys begin to understand everything really is Trump's fault.

Nice. Hopefully you guys begin to understand everything really is Trump's fault.

I was a youth counselor for many years. Mostly Drug and Alcohol
We generally worked with the kids memorizing about 15 Thinking Errors
Blaming Others was one of em.

I'm actually convinced that the left and the Democrats are in love with Donald Trump.

They obsess over him. He's the answer to all their prayers. He's their go-to.

What will happen in a few years time? who are they going to blame for everything then?

He's had the blame for everything from riots to racism to deals in other countries that fall through and even Covid.

"He starts tweeting that we killed everyone in nursing homes," DeRosa said of Trump on the conference call recording, a transcript of which was provided by DeRosa to ABC News. "He starts going after [New Jersey Gov. Phil] Murphy, starts going after [California Gov. Gavin] Newsom, starts going after [Michigan Gov.] Gretchen Whitmer. He directs the Department of Justice to do an investigation into us."

"And basically, we froze, because then we were in a position where we weren't sure if what [numbers] we were going to give to the Department of Justice or what we give to you guys ... was going to be used against us," DeRosa told the legislators. "We weren't sure if there was going to be an investigation."
Uhh... If you purposefully put people in harms way to make yourself or state look better in the press... An investigation seems like the thing to do.

People who commit crimes do generally try to hide the evidence. Because from their standpoint, that also is the thing to do.

but the fucking mass murderer could have owned up to it on 1-22-2021....instead, the serial killer still kept quiet. huh...nothing wrong here----keep moving....
so you see you brain dead assholes of the demonRATS...you are just as responsible as the actual murderers for allowing the corrupt assholes in

Mr Trump has fkd up their minds
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAH-FOREVER
wrong again----its the choices the corrupt demonRATS make...go ahead and try to ---deny ... deflect, or twist to suit. it still equals corruption that you asshole demonRATS deny...how sad for AMERICA

Cuomo sycophants are getting desperate. He got caught lying to the American people over the deaths his actions caused. Now he and his supporters are flopping around like a fish out of water trying to find someone else to blame for his incompetence. I have to wonder if Cuomo isn't afraid of being lead away in handcuffs. This is one of the largest cases of manslaughter in US history.

Considering that Ron DeSantis did exactly the same thing for exactly the same reason, and then tried to crimminally prosecute the whistleblower who revealed his dishonesty, kinda does prove that Trump's policitizing of the covid case numbers and deaths, are exactly the cause of states covering up their numbers.

Also, Texas, Virginia and Vermont:

Donald Trump fully politicized the pandemic and he kept trying to manipulate the numbers so he didn't look bad, and then he blamed the governors.

My question to YOU is why aren't you going after any of these other governors about THEIR misleading statistics.

You fools are still politicizing the pandemic in an effort to discredit Democrats. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

I was a youth counselor for many years. Mostly Drug and Alcohol
We generally worked with the kids memorizing about 15 Thinking Errors
Blaming Others was one of em.

I've been reading up on psychopaths & sociopaths. Blaming others is a common characteristic one and/or the other. Doesn't mean they are, it's just one character.

They also say it's becoming more common, go figure. Turns out I know a psychopath & sociopath too well. - Go figure they're married.

They also say it's becoming more common, go figure. Turns out I know a psychopath & sociopath too well. - Go figure they're married.
Well if they just would have gotten that divorce they might have been fine. :D

First they blamed it on them dying in the hospital for why they weren't counted and now they are blaming it on them dying in America. Cuomo broke the law. It is that simple. He should be impeached.

Screw that, he should be convicted.

Forum List

Back