🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Looks like Trump's lawyers are out to get him too

He has developed nothing in NYC since the 1990s. People will not do business with him there. Before being President, he was reduced to just selling the rights to his name for pother people's projects (we and swindling people in condoes in Mexico with his daughter).

No. For Federal felonies related to his attempted coup, state felonies to his attempts to overturn the election with fraudulent electors and vote counting, and felony theft of top secret documents, and attempting to cover said felony theft via destruction of files, records, and media.

Andevidently if we take your argument, he is utterly incompetent in hiring employees and firms.

He didn't build a golf course in the 2000's?

what coup?
what fraud?

LAwfare, nothing but.

Yep, it's already been established that Trump was not asked if he wanted a jury trial. This law appears to be unconstitutional.
Nah. It's a suit in Equity. Historically, there's no right to a jury trial when all they are asking for is equitable relief. And no such right is granted in the Statute.

Oh bullshit. The 9/11 truthers were just asking questions too. That’s what you lunatics say when you want to hide your bullshit.

You see these goddamn conspiracies all over the right and Trump actively nurtures them because it helps. It helps that conservatives can just decide to believe whatever the hell they want to.

That’s why you want to get rid of civil servants and replace them with right wing hacks. That way when Trump tells them to “just say it was corrupt”, they don’t think whether it was actually corrupt because it doesn’t matter to them.

They rely on ignoring actual video evidence and actual science, not fake science and legal wrangling.

They can question all they want, but they are not related to people questioning election integrity.

Plenty of evidence this is how things are happening now, you just don't care because it's your party greasing the wheels.

Civil servants are currently left wing hacks. What is the Dem/Repub donor split for federal civil servants?

There was no ballot harvesting in the contentious swing states. No one was allowed to send strangers in to sweep neighborhoods to collect ballots from registered voters that individually requested a ballot be sent to them. ZIP ZERO ZILCH ballot HARVESTING of democratic neighborhoods or republican neighborhoods.

Relatives were allowed to drop off other relatives ballots....which I personally do every election....give my ballot to my husband to drop off for me.

No one swept neighborhoods, harvesting ballots.

How could you not know this?

That has been uncovered.

"relatives"

How can you be so dense? Oh right your "guy" won so you don't care how it happened.

Nah. It's a suit in Equity. Historically, there's no right to a jury trial when all they are asking for is equitable relief. And no such right is granted in the Statute.
What the fact is "equitable relief?" The Constitution requires a jury trial for all suites over $100. The court is demanding $250 million.

What the fact is "equitable relief?"
The easiest one to think of is an injunction. That is a equitable relief. If you look at the last page of her Summons (Complaint) all she is asking for is equitable relief.

The Constitution requires a jury trial for all suites over $100. The court is demanding $250 million.

It's actually the AG asking for $250M and she's not asking for damages, she's asking for Trump to "disgorge" the financial benefits he allegedly made from his alleged fraud. Disgorgement is an equitable relief. If she asked him to pay damages, it would be a legal relief and he would be entitled to a jury trial

Yep, it's already been established that Trump was not asked if he wanted a jury trial. This law appears to be unconstitutional.

When the Attorney General filed the motion. The same day a copy of the motion is sent to Defense Attorneys. The same day. The Defense Attorneys knew about it the same day.

That is how the system works. Propaganda from the Right notwithstanding.

There is no record of any request filed by Trumps’s attorneys in the case. There is no record. Zilch. Zero.

Trump lies are easily checked. Why don’t you check a few to try and prove them. Find a lawyer who says the buyer beware section is legal insulation. Better yet. Ask yourself what Trump is really saying. Anyone who does business with him is a sucker.

The law says that no jury trial is required.

No jury trial is required. But it must be requested. Trump had a right under the 6th Amendment. But like all rights it is required to be asserted. You have the right to remain silent. But you are free to run your mouth.

There was no ballot harvesting in the contentious swing states. No one was allowed to send strangers in to sweep neighborhoods to collect ballots from registered voters that individually requested a ballot be sent to them. ZIP ZERO ZILCH ballot HARVESTING of democratic neighborhoods or republican neighborhoods.

Relatives were allowed to drop off other relatives ballots....which I personally do every election....give my ballot to my husband to drop off for me.

No one swept neighborhoods, harvesting ballots.

How could you not know this?

How could you be so uninformed?

The easiest one to think of is an injunction. That is a equitable relief. If you look at the last page of her Summons (Complaint) all she is asking for is equitable relief.

It's actually the AG asking for $250M and she's not asking for damages, she's asking for Trump to "disgorge" the financial benefits he allegedly made from his alleged fraud. Disgorgement is an equitable relief. If she asked him to pay damages, it would be a legal relief and he would be entitled to a jury trial

He is entitled. But he has to request it. It isn’t automatic.

No jury trial is required. But it must be requested. Trump had a right under the 6th Amendment. But like all rights it is required to be asserted. You have the right to remain silent. But you are free to run your mouth.

No
The "no" has nothing to do with President Trump.
There is a whole world out there that doesn't revolve around President Trump
True story.

They deal with the pitiful talking points their political masters give them. My favorite: NO EVIDENCE.
Of course there is supposed evidence, but it is all crap. If it was any good they would take it to court. Change the channel, what you're listening to is pure drivel.... You are the perfect chump of greedy lying idiot mega rich swine

In NYC? Where? Admittedly I don't give much of a damn about golf courses.

Cough J6 Cough

Thats what this trial is about

Legally you are incorrect on that front.

Ferry Point Golf Course.

That wasn't a coup.

No, it's about punishing a political opponent.

You must be proud of your ignorance - second time you posted that nonsense, even after being warned.

Of course there is supposed evidence, but it is all crap. If it was any good they would take it to court. Change the channel, what you're listening to is pure drivel.... You are the perfect chump of greedy lying idiot mega rich swine
backatcha. your masters thrive on such ignorance.

Forum List

Back