Looks like Trumy lied about when Ukraine knew he held up aid

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
Trump, allies push back on ‘quid pro quo,’ say envoy testified Ukraine initially unaware of aid holdup

Trumpy said there couldn't be a quid pro (although Mulwhacky says there was) cause Ukraine couldn't know aid was held up when Trumpy made his phone call on 7-25.

But in early August Ukraine knew aid was tied to satisfying Ghouliani.

Ukraine Knew of Aid Freeze by Early August, Undermining Trump Defense

sorry about the paywall, but I'm not quoting from protected content

Hey, dog, is July before August?

There was no such thing as a quid pro quo. When are you loons going to get it through your thick skulls?

Trump held up aid waiting on the election outcome in Ukraine and what the state dept.knew about corruption before agreeing to release the aid. Before the July phone call. Then Trump agreed to release the aid.

Ukrainian President did not know of the aid being held up, as he stated. Trump asked Ukraine to help the DOJ, which we have a corruption agreement with. He never said he was going to hold up aid if they didn't help.

There was no fucking quid pro quo.

Please, investigate crooked Biden and my corrupt home country of Ukraine! Reps, you'll get a lot of aces in your hands for your struggle with dirty and bloody Dems.

P.S. Everything Trump has been doing is right. Just do it quicker!
We can lock up the Bidens and if they have a dog we can lock it up too. It won`t help Trump one damn bit. You`re in for a rough ride sonny so buckle up.

Trump, allies push back on ‘quid pro quo,’ say envoy testified Ukraine initially unaware of aid holdup

Trumpy said there couldn't be a quid pro (although Mulwhacky says there was) cause Ukraine couldn't know aid was held up when Trumpy made his phone call on 7-25.

There was no such thing as a quid pro quo. When are you loons going to get it through your thick skulls?

Trump held up aid waiting on the election outcome in Ukraine and what the state dept.knew about corruption before agreeing to release the aid. Before the July phone call. Then Trump agreed to release the aid.

Ukrainian President did not know of the aid being held up, as he stated. Trump asked Ukraine to help the DOJ, which we have a corruption agreement with. He never said he was going to hold up aid if they didn't help.

Guess you'll have to google or subscribe to the NYT, ricky.

but again it's really irrelevant because the Sen isn't convicting over a one time quid pro quo to boost Trump's pol fortunes, which in theory is impeachable, but even I don't think the Sen should boot him over a one time failed attempt.

But it is part of building a case that Trump is tied to Fake News and phony attacks. Trumps got lots of money, and he's already planning a false flag facebook campaign … again.

When Rudy goes to jail you can apply for the job of being Trump`s next lawyer. You`re really smart! :)

You should have kept your powder dry.

Too late now.

Why, I'm smart enough to know July is before August. Obviously you're not.

Why, I'm smart enough to know July is before August. Obviously you're not.

Stay thirsty, my friend. LOL

That's the thing about Trump; was he lying? Or is he just being a complete idiot again?

Please, investigate crooked Biden and my corrupt home country of Ukraine! Reps, you'll get a lot of aces in your hands for your struggle with dirty and bloody Dems.

PPS is this right too?
READ: Matthew Dowd Tweets ‘President Trump Has Spend More Taxpayer Money at His Own Resorts Than President Obama Took in Salary in 8 Years’

Well I don't think the Dems will be successful in getting the gop Sup Ct to make Ghouliani come clean. But the career DoD and State guys aren't having it. Our policy was getting Ukraine to be less corrupt, and Trump was sending Ghouliani, and apparently Pence, in to tell Ukraine to help Trump with his personal political fortunes, or face Putin without military aid.

Everything the Democrats claim in this matter is fiction.
Except for Trump holding up aid for another Bursima investigation. LOL

Not that it'll matter that much. But the election will probably turn on a couple of million votes either way. This gins up both bases. And sets the tone for the dems' claims that Trump's social media ads are lies.

PPS is this right too?
READ: Matthew Dowd Tweets ‘President Trump Has Spend More Taxpayer Money at His Own Resorts Than President Obama Took in Salary in 8 Years’
but galt the crook isn't taking any salary lol you play with pigs like trump you get dirty

Forum List

Back