Looters take advantage of Hurricane Irma

Why is it alway blacks and only blacks that do this crap? And some of these idiots here wonder why people avoid them.

Why ain't White liberals buying them shoes?

Something tells me MarcATL would approve. After all, dems that's gots needs to give it up to dems who ain't.

If you think this is a racist rant....you'd be ignorant. There's a difference between being racist and talking about the truth and reality. And as much as I think the Clintons ARE racist, Hillary was correct about "Super Predators", but it destroys the PC Left agenda so..hush hush

Sure, there are exceptions to every rule but......

How often are looters white?
How often are looters black?
How often are looters Democrats?
How often are looters Republicans?

That said, I have many very good black friends. People I trust and know well. It's not a "I hate blacks" thing.....it's a "I hate thugs and savages" thing.

Hurricane Irma: Cops warn looters they're making 'fairly bad life choice'

694940094001_5572088499001_5572077378001-vs.jpg

looters2%20(002)_20170911_123052.jpg

Liberal policies destroy civilization.

Last edited:
Something tells me MarcATL would approve. After all, dems that's gots needs to give it up to dems who ain't.

If you think this is a racist rant....you'd be ignorant. There's a difference between being racist and talking about the truth and reality. And as much as I think the Clintons ARE racist, Hillary was correct about "Super Predators", but it destroys the PC Left agenda so..hush hush

Sure, there are exceptions to every rule but......

How often are looters white?
How often are looters black?
How often are looters Democrats?
How often are looters Republicans?

Hurricane Irma: Cops warn looters they're making 'fairly bad life choice'

694940094001_5572088499001_5572077378001-vs.jpg

Liberal policies destroy civilization.

Nah I don't see any proof of this post being racist. But since you are trying to make a case for liberals being able to relate to looters I think bigoted is a fair assessment.
noun: bigotry; plural noun: bigotries
intolerance towards those who hold different opinions from oneself.
bigotry
ˈbɪɡətri/
noun

Nah I don't see any proof of this post being racist. But since you are trying to make a case for liberals being able to relate to looters I think bigoted is a fair assessment.
bigotry
ˈbɪɡətri/
noun

Typical fucktard liberal....ignore the the fact that it's TRUE....ignore REAL problems and DEFLECT to liberal key words like "BIGOT"

THANK for proving my point.

Last edited:
The cops caught the animals you see here so that's good

What's to stop them from doing it again after they get a slap on the wrist from the court system?

Start chopping off fingers for a start

I don't disagree. I was addressing that being caught won't stop them from doing it again.

Yeah you are correct they will never stop doing it....most learn how to steal at 5 years old

Forum List

Back