Louisiana Governor knows this will increase his popularity

Should the 10 Commandments be displayed in public schools in America?

• Total voters
Because Christianity is not being forced upon anyone in the USA.

Freedom of religion exists. Nobody can deny that Christianity has played a huge role in the foundation, Of America and the fact that we are a Christian majority country throughout our history.

I’m not against Saudi Arabia publicly displaying a Quran in their public schools or Israel publicly displaying a Torah in their public schools.

It’s also also respectful to respect the majority culture/religion of the country that one is living in. Again, I did this in Cambodia and Thailand respecting the Buddhist faith.
“Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. “The First and Great Commandment”

It seems to me a pretty forceful command in the first off those commandments you want thaught in schools.

So tell me again how this is not forcing Christianity on people in America?

1718986143254.png

So you're saying the governor signed a bill in clear violation of the Establishment Clause just for kicks? Not to say it's all that surprising seeing as with the Roberts court there is no such thing as precedent anymore.

I often wonder if you know that 99% of what you say is a lie or if you really believe the nonsense that your people want you to say.

King Trump in 7 months!!!!

I know that you are just tweaking them but,

There is no King Trump
There is no Dictator Trump

The Democrats gave him every opportunity to usurp power when Covid
hit, yet he rejected.

Rejected it
Rejected it
Rejected it.

He took power from the Administrative/Constant Washington class and returned it to the people.

They hated that.

Lefties hate and fear a simple display of the Ten Commandments but they feel comfortable in threatening Americans with "the fires of Christian nationalism". Go figure.
There is no harm printed in the ten commandments. Democrats are the party who objects to the Bible. And it might be they hate Jews since Moses was definitely a Jew.

You have heard it said that they will put up a version of the 10 commandments in schools, but I say unto you whosoever will follow the establishment clause will avoid the fires of Christian Nationalism.

1. www.forbes.com › sites › maryroeloffsReligion Bleeds Into Public School With Ten Commandment Law ...

21 hours ago · A year before passing the Ten Commandments law, Louisiana passed another that requires the phrase "In God We Trust” to be displayed on signage in every public school classroom and told ...
  2. www.washingtonpost.com › national › 2024/06/20Louisiana's new law requiring the Ten Commandments in ...

22 hours ago · Under the new law, all public K-12 classrooms and state-funded universities will be required to display a poster-sized display of the Ten Commandments in “large, easily readable font” next year.
  3. news.yahoo.com › news › supreme-court-saidWhat the Supreme Court has said about displaying the Ten ...

1 day ago · Louisiana’s governor has said he looks forward to defending the new Ten Commandments law in court. “I can’t wait to be sued,” he said over
Religion can only continue if children are indoctrinated from the moment they are born. Conservatives will not rest until the U.S. is a christian Iran.

Religion can only continue if children are indoctrinated from the moment they are born. Conservatives will not rest until the U.S. is a christian Iran.
Democrats can only continue if children are indoctrinated from the moment they are born. Democrats will not rest until the USA becomes an atheist nation.

Forum List

Back