Louisiana Republican Flees Interview When Asked About Obama's Birthplace

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
Another Sarah Palin clone?

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/louisiana-republican-flees-interview-asked-115123316.html

Whitney, who is running for Louisiana's open sixth district, gained some prominence in June when she released a campaign video blasting global warming as a "hoax" and the press as "lamestream media." Wasserman said he pressed Whitney on the issue of climate change only to find her unable to answer his questions.

"But it’s not unreasonable to expect candidates to explain how they arrived at their positions, and when I pressed Whitney repeatedly for the source of her claim that the earth is getting colder, she froze and was unable to cite a single scientist, journal, or news source to back up her beliefs," he wrote.

Wasserman said he attempted to "change the subject" and ask whether she believed Obama was born in the United States. Her aides then ended the interview.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/louisiana-republican-flees-interview-asked-115123316.html

Whitney, who is running for Louisiana's open sixth district, gained some prominence in June when she released a campaign video blasting global warming as a "hoax" and the press as "lamestream media." Wasserman said he pressed Whitney on the issue of climate change only to find her unable to answer his questions.

"But it’s not unreasonable to expect candidates to explain how they arrived at their positions, and when I pressed Whitney repeatedly for the source of her claim that the earth is getting colder, she froze and was unable to cite a single scientist, journal, or news source to back up her beliefs," he wrote.

Wasserman said he attempted to "change the subject" and ask whether she believed Obama was born in the United States. Her aides then ended the interview.
The political hit piece by Cook Political a lie.

newsPicture.png

Lenar Whitney [MENTION=46773]Len[/MENTION]arWhitney
What @CookPolitical printed about me is an outright lie. I left interview w/ [MENTION=15859]Red[/MENTION]istrict several ?s later, after he asked if I was a birther

Last edited:
They attempted to set her up and marginalize her like they did with Palin.

If she has stated that global warming is a hoax and that Obama was not born in the US, she marginalized herself.

Last edited:
Blame the messenger.
This chick appears to be a wacky wingnut - but the press can't ask her stance on any of those issues because that would be "gotcha journalism."

You can only ask if you don't already know they are stupid.

It discourages me when an alleged "conservative" feels they have to appeal to the lowest possible denominator. Why chase after the votes of bigots and retards? It drags the whole conservative movement right down into oblivion.

Don't these assholes know the difference between leadership and demagoguery?

If she has stated that global warming is a hoax and that Obama was not born in the US, she marginalized herself.
She never said Obama was not born in the US. Never................kind of like Palin never stated that she could see Russia from her house.

"She replied that it was a matter of some controversy".

Obama's birthplace is only a "matter of some controversy" to retards.

She never said Obama was not born in the US. Never................kind of like Palin never stated that she could see Russia from her house.

To change the subject, I asked whether she believed Obama was born in the United States. When she replied that it was a matter of some controversy, her two campaign consultants quickly whisked her out of the room, accusing me of conducting a “Palin-style interview.”

The most frightening candidate I?ve met in seven years interviewing congressional hopefuls - The Washington Post

Kewl, a Sarah of the South!!!

The most frightening candidate I?ve met in seven years interviewing congressional hopefuls - The Washington Post
She clearly relishes poking Democrats in the eye, cites Minnesota’s Rep. Michele Bachmann (R) as a political role model, and takes kindly to the nickname “Palin of the South.”

Yep, she pokes them in the eye, and then runs away when asked "Hey what do you mean by that poke?"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FPELc1wEvk]monty python the holy grail Run away - YouTube[/ame]

If retards like this candidate are the best you can do, don't complain when they are mocked and ridiculed.

Here's an idea: RAISE YOUR STANDARDS.

The political hit piece by Cook Political a lie.

newsPicture.png

Lenar Whitney [MENTION=46773]Len[/MENTION]arWhitney
What @CookPolitical printed about me is an outright lie. I left interview w/ [MENTION=15859]Red[/MENTION]istrict several ?s later, after he asked if I was a birther
mcgarret, true to form eveything someone posts, says, or writes that you disbelieve is a lie in your eyes. Perhaps you should PROVE it is a lie by going to Google and reading for yourself rather than blindly calling everything you dislike a lie. Your behavior shows a small, closed mind unwilling to think for itself.

"She replied that it was a matter of some controversy".
And it is a matter of controversy. Whitney is right. The birth certificate released on April 27, 2011 was investigated by the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office and found to be a 100% forgery. Their findings were later confirmed by Hawaii Court Recognized forensic handwriting and computer-generated document examiner Reed Hayes who formally did work for Obama's own personal law firm Perkins Coie. Hayes has impeccable credentials in the field of document attestations. He submitted a 40 page report of all things wrong with Obama's birth document that was put on the WH website in PDF form. The Maricopa County Sheriffs Office is right now wrapping up its second criminal investigation that stemmed from their original birth certificate investigation and will hold a international press conference soon revealing their findings. So as of now with a confirmed birth certificate forged document that supposed to be your official form of identity, then no, as the lead investigator of the MCSO stated, there is no actual evidence that Obama was born in the U.S. and the birth announcements are not proof of it either. They only state a birth took place.............but not specifically where since investigators determined that two adopted individuals were placed in the 1961 birth announcements that were born two years prior.

Last edited:
Exactly as I said. It is only a matter of some controversy to retards. Thanks for confirming that.

Exactly as I said. It is only a matter of some controversy to retards. Thanks for confirming that.
These law enforcement individuals are not retards, especially Reed Hayes who confirmed the document was a forgery. How can a retard have such professional credentials such as these?

Reed Hayes » CV

Forum List

Back