Louisiana Strikes Down Gay Marriage Ban

There is no such thing as gay marriage, there is only marriage and there most certainly is a right to marry. It has been affirmed by the SCOTUS on at least three occasions.

The bible takes precedence over the US Constitution, and it says you are an abomination. Find God and repent and end your evil ways and you will join me in heaven. I will pray for you. We need to remove children from all homosexual fornicators and put them in foster care until a moral, Christian family can adopt them.

Stupid bimbo.
Um.....no it does not.

I always wonder about liberals, it seems you can't be that stupid if you can dress yourself in the morning. On the other hand, why would you want to appear as if you are that stupid not grasping or remembering anything that has been explained to you repeatedly? It would seem you aren't as stupid as you claim you are, but why would you want to claim to be that stupid? I don't get it.

For like the 20th time, I don't take her seriously. Her knee jerk reaction to any post where she doesn't get government to give her what she wants using force is to call me a homophobe. Even she's told you I am not one, yet that's her knee jerk reaction to every argument. Once she makes up her mind what she's arguing and she can respond to what I actually said instead of her conditioned liberal response, I'll take her seriously. In the mean time, I'll have fun.

The title of this thread is total bullshit. "Louisiana" didn't strike down anything. That would require that the people of Louisiana, acting through their elected legislature, enact a law. But even regardless of that, that is not what happened here. Far from it. In fact, all this court said was that Louisiana must, in some ways, recognize legal marriages from other states.

The United States Supreme Court has NEVER stated that there is a constitutional right to marry someone of the same gender. And as long as the court maintains its current membership, it never will say that, because although four of its members give nary a fuck what Constitution actually says, there are five of the bastards who actually try to keep their holdings consistent with it.

Yes there is a small army of federal district and circuit court judges that also ignore the Constitution, and liberal lawyers are constantly scanning the horizon for cases that they can bring before such judges to slowly whittle away at the rights of the U.S. population to define what marriage is.

But for the moment, there is no Constitution right to marry someone of the same gender. And by the way, the most forceful arguments in favor of gay marriage (based on the non-existent "Right of Privacy") also apply to incest and polygamy, so get ready for those "improvements" as well.

There is no such thing as gay marriage, there is only marriage and there most certainly is a right to marry. It has been affirmed by the SCOTUS on at least three occasions.

The bible takes precedence over the US Constitution, and it says you are an abomination. Find God and repent and end your evil ways and you will join me in heaven. I will pray for you. We need to remove children from all homosexual fornicators and put them in foster care until a moral, Christian family can adopt them.

Stupid bimbo.
Um.....no it does not.

I always wonder about liberals, it seems you can't be that stupid if you can dress yourself in the morning. On the other hand, why would you want to appear as if you are that stupid not grasping or remembering anything that has been explained to you repeatedly? It would seem you aren't as stupid as you claim you are, but why would you want to claim to be that stupid? I don't get it.

For like the 20th time, I don't take her seriously. Her knee jerk reaction to any post where she doesn't get government to give her what she wants using force is to call me a homophobe. Even she's told you I am not one, yet that's her knee jerk reaction to every argument. Once she makes up her mind what she's arguing and she can respond to what I actually said instead of her conditioned liberal response, I'll take her seriously. In the mean time, I'll have fun.
How, pray tell, does that even make sense as a reply to my post?

The title of this thread is total bullshit. "Louisiana" didn't strike down anything. That would require that the people of Louisiana, acting through their elected legislature, enact a law. But even regardless of that, that is not what happened here. Far from it. In fact, all this court said was that Louisiana must, in some ways, recognize legal marriages from other states.

The United States Supreme Court has NEVER stated that there is a constitutional right to marry someone of the same gender. And as long as the court maintains its current membership, it never will say that, because although four of its members give nary a fuck what Constitution actually says, there are five of the bastards who actually try to keep their holdings consistent with it.

Yes there is a small army of federal district and circuit court judges that also ignore the Constitution, and liberal lawyers are constantly scanning the horizon for cases that they can bring before such judges to slowly whittle away at the rights of the U.S. population to define what marriage is.

But for the moment, there is no Constitution right to marry someone of the same gender. And by the way, the most forceful arguments in favor of gay marriage (based on the non-existent "Right of Privacy") also apply to incest and polygamy, so get ready for those "improvements" as well.
I would not be so sure, if I were you.

Stupid bimbo.
Um.....no it does not.

He knows that. He thinks he's being ironical or something.

Or ... it's what I've explained to you repeatedly why I'm doing it ...

BTW, you're on the inter

Stupid bimbo.
Um.....no it does not.

Winston Churchill: I can explain it to you, I cannot comprehend it for you. It's a clear and direct answer to your question.

Stupid bimbo.
Um.....no it does not.

BTW, you're on the inter

Stupid bimbo.
Um.....no it does not.

Winston Churchill: I can explain it to you, I cannot comprehend it for you. It's a clear and direct answer to your question.

Ah...there's your problem right there.....you think I had asked a question when it was CLEARLY a statement. When you cannot tell the difference between a question and a statement (simply Elementary school stuff) it's rather Ironic for you to be lecturing others about comprehension. :D

Explain again how the majority get what they want over the minority including depriving us of our liberty and property because we are a democracy who believe in mob rule, yet the majority can be overruled by one guy in a robe?

That whole you can't vote away sone ones rights and thus judges as their job is too rule on such matters....
You aren't reading what liberals are posting, which is exactly what I said.

Don't like it, then blame the founders. Or you know, democrats like you like to do

Right, reasonable people blame Republicans, like you like to do...
Hey kaz is projecting again...shocking

Plasmaball is back on the playground...shocking. Those were the days, all you had to come up with was oh yeah, and am not. And unlike as an adult, it wasn't lame. Now it's just lame. When you type that elementary school crap, that sounds good to you? Seriously?
neat story

Stupid bimbo.
are you being serious?

Stupid bimbo.
Um.....no it does not.

BTW, you're on the inter

Stupid bimbo.
Um.....no it does not.

Ah...there's your problem right there.....you think I had asked a question when it was CLEARLY a statement. When you cannot tell the difference between a question and a statement (simply Elementary school stuff) it's rather Ironic for you to be lecturing others about comprehension. :D

Wow, that's pretty powerful stuff. Do you write your own material or have it professionally written for you?

Explain again how the majority get what they want over the minority including depriving us of our liberty and property because we are a democracy who believe in mob rule, yet the majority can be overruled by one guy in a robe?

That whole you can't vote away sone ones rights and thus judges as their job is too rule on such matters....
You aren't reading what liberals are posting, which is exactly what I said.

Don't like it, then blame the founders. Or you know, democrats like you like to do

Right, reasonable people blame Republicans, like you like to do...
Hey kaz is projecting again...shocking

Plasmaball is back on the playground...shocking. Those were the days, all you had to come up with was oh yeah, and am not. And unlike as an adult, it wasn't lame. Now it's just lame. When you type that elementary school crap, that sounds good to you? Seriously?
neat story

Not sure what you mean, you keep going with playground insults, I'm not impressed by that. Which is what I said.

Stupid bimbo.
are you being serious?

No

Thank you for that brief moment of honesty in a sea of smoke-and-mirrors LGBT propaganda bullshit. :clap2:

And as long as the court maintains its current membership, it never will say that, because although four of its members give nary a fuck what Constitution actually says, there are five of the bastards who actually try to keep their holdings consistent with it.

I only count three. Roberts believes government can require private citizens to enter into contracts with private companies and Kennedy is completely arbitrary regarding the Constitution. I think he flips a coin for every case. I in no way would trust this group to rule on anything. They ruled government can take property from one citizen and give it to another for taxes and not public use, they ruled government can regulate political speech going into elections, and again, they even upheld Obamacare. Your faith is ill placed.

That ruling is being appealed. This is not over. Activist judges may have their way over the will of the people in california, but not in Louisiana.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Now the door is open, Homosexuals desire to adopt heterosexual children can be fulfilled.

Homosexuals have been able to adopt for years, even in states that ban Same-sex Civil Marriage, You know that right?

>>>>
I realize some states do give heterosexual children to homosexuals, very sad.

All 50 do and it's great, not sad. We're giving good homes to hundreds of thousands of kids.

Forum List

Back