Louisville Shooter was a Trump hating lib

That’s a fucking lie.

You're the lying fucking fascist. over 90% of all Americans (including Republicans AND member of the N.R.A.) support Universal Background Checks, you assholes continue to block it. The same number of people support closing the Gun Shop Loophole, you assholes continue to block it.

You people care more for your fucking guns than people who are killed by your fucking fucking

You Ban Books.

You Ban Drag.

You Put People In Body Bags.

Since I am a male, I cannot have an abortion. You fuck heads who claim to be pro-life but support Capitol Punishment and torture.

So, you're in favor of putting innocent children to death (thousands of them every day), with no due process at all, but opposed to putting the very lowest of subhuman criminal shit to death, even with the most stringent of due process?

You're the lying fucking fascist. over 90% of all Americans (including Republicans AND member of the N.R.A.) support Universal Background Checks, you assholes continue to block it. The same number of people support closing the Gun Shop Loophole, you assholes continue to block it.

You people care more for your fucking guns than people who are killed by your fucking fucking

You Ban Books.

You Ban Drag.

Lie after lie.

You Ban Books.

You Ban Drag.

Are you done with your diatribe now? You're stating that 90% of Americans support a Universal Background Check, and I highly doubt that most of those survey takers know the full extent of UBC. When the detail is obfuscated, and people know more about pop culture and sports then current events and politics .. you get skewed results.

If liberals really cared about death .. there would be many other topics of focus which produce many more than firearms. On top of that, a majority of gun deaths are suicide and scenarios such as gang, drug and black-on-black violence.

Since I am a male, I cannot have an abortion. You fuck heads who claim to be pro-life but support Capitol Punishment and torture.

You Ban Books.

You Ban Drag.

Yeah and you guys claim to be pro choice but are really pro infanticide.

You Ban Books.

You Ban Drag.

Abortion and capital punishment are apples and oranges. One is for punishment of heinous crimes and the other is for killing an innocent being for personal convenience -- those pesky little kids.

You Ban Books.

You Ban Drag.

No, they don't. This is a huuuuge lie.

No, they don't. This is a huuuuge lie.
Let's see..
They did in 2017:
Otherwise, over 80% appears to hold. Should your 10 to 20% get to rule over the vast majority? Do you and your shoot-first-ask-questions-later ilk ever even care? Of course not. Even Clint Eastwood has long supported gun control legislation such as Universal Background Checks.

Let's see..
They did in 2017:
Otherwise, over 80% appears to hold. Should your 10 to 20% get to rule over the vast majority? Do you and your shoot-first-ask-questions-later ilk ever even care? Of course not. Even Clint Eastwood has long supported gun control legislation such as Universal Background Checks.

Political is a liar. When asked just a couple of more questions, that weren't so antiseptic, they universally rejected the concept.

Amazing what happens when two more questions are added.

Let's see..
They did in 2017:
‘Politifake’ ain’t reliable.

EvergreenWelldocumentedLarva-size_restricted.gif

wall-want.gif

giphy.gif

Political is a liar. When asked just a couple of more questions, that weren't so antiseptic, they universally rejected the concept.

Amazing what happens when two more questions are added.
‘Politifake’ ain’t reliable.
If you could be bothered to read a link.. PolitiFact didn't do the polls, they covered wording variations, and, unlike your projecting, worthless asses, listed their sources.

Forum List

Back