Low information voters

BS --- Triple BS ------ I support Trump, and I'm very knowledgeable. ONLY ignorant stupid anti-America fools would vote for a professional politician. Look at the sad shameful state of this once great nation and then think of how it got to be this way. Over the past 60 plus years, stupid damn voter have continuously voted to elect, or to re-elect, professional politicians to serve in government. Obviously, the results speak for themselves.

THOSE THAT HAVE VOTED FOR PROFESSIONAL POLITICIANS OVER THE PAST 60 PLUS YEARS ARE DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING:

(1) Our astronomical and rising national debt
(2) Our unfair, unjust, and one-sided foreign trade agreements and policies
(3) Senseless deadly costly wars
(4) The shameful mistreatment of our Vets
(5) Subsidies
(6) Bailouts
(7) Lost industries to cheap foreign labor markets
(8) Loss of privacy
(9) Growing poverty and homelessness
(10) Taxation without fair, equal, and just representation
(11) The flood of illegal immigrants
(12) Off-shore job out-sourcing
(13) The importing of labor
(14) The injustices in our judicial system
(15) The largest prison population in the world
(16) The poorest healthcare per dollar spent of any major industrialized nation
(17) Our rundown infrastructure
(18) The growing gap between the rich and the poor
(18) Our less than adequate education system
(19) A poor and dependent citizenry
(20) A growing number of citizens receiving some form of government assistance
(21) Less spendable income in the pockets of consumers
(22) A growing gap between real wages and the cost of living
(23) Excessive military spending
(24) Government corruption
(25) A Lobbyists' controlled U.S. Congress
(26) A government for the rich and powerful, by the rich and powerful
(27) Wasteful spending of tax dollars
(28) Our dependency on cheap foreign imports
(29) An economy kept afloat with government debt
(30) Lost opportunities for the citizenry to be self-supporting and prosperous
(31) Legislation and policy bought and sold on the floors of Congress
(32) Increased racism and prejudice
(33) Unfavorable reputation with what was once faithful and loyal foreign allies
(34) Helped to fuel global terrorism
(35) No-bid government contracts ( favoritism, kick-backs, corruption ----- Halliburton, etc. )
(36) Unfair and unequal taxation ( tax loopholes, off-shore hidden accounts )
(37) Less home ownership
(38) Troubled pension funds
(39) Cities going bankrupt
(40) Troubled retail market ( malls becoming ghost buildings, large retail chains going out of business and closing stores )
Etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

You are trusting a BIRTHER to fix all these things

Low Information Voter
Hillary is the original birther...

Guess you missed that, huh???

Low information.

More urban legends from a low information voter
Hillary has never questioned Obamas birthplace.......Trump has...REPEATEDLY

Yeah, it wasn't Hillary...

it was her backers, her staff, etc..

'Hillary' had NOTHING to do with it...

(psst, I've got a bridge in Brooklyn, I'll let it go cheap)

Again....I have the current leading Republican candidate for president actively and repeatedly claiming Obama was not born in this country

You cannot find a single statement from Hillary even remotely implying it

They must be classified, and as such, were wiped from her server.

Once again we see that same 30% of Republicans who believe Obama is a Muslim

little-voter-discomfort-3.png

Low information voters
577-obama-muslim.png

Obama-muslim-2-610x400.jpg

The 34% of Republican Low Information Voters who support Trump:

Despite six years in office, and the release of his long-form birth certificate, 19 percent of Americans say that it’s “definitely” or “probably” true that President Barack Obama is not legally a citizen of the United States. This belief is most prevalent among the president’s opponents: 34 percent of Republicans think it’s likely, along with 22 percent of independents, and just seven percent of Democrats.
Media choices seem to play a role in this belief, as well. Thirty percent of Fox News viewers say that Obama is “probably” or “definitely” not a citizen, and another nine percent say that they do not know. In comparison, only 13 percent of CNN viewers, and seven percent of MSNBC viewers say the same

Read more at FDU Poll: 34% of Republicans think it’s ‘likely’ Obama not a U.S. citizen | New Jersey News, Politics, Opinion, and Analysis
Follow us: @politickernj on Twitter | PolitickerNJ on Facebook

A coinencedce ? The doctor who signed Obama's birth certificate died in a"plane crash" in 2013

Hawaii Official Who Verified Obama’s Birth Certificate Dies in Plane Crash

It does remind me a little bit when Patton got assassinated by the Soviet Union with poison

Or Michael hasting of rolling stones who's car "blew up" hitting a Fucking tree...

Yea ok..

you run around calling republicans racist, but your Messiah attended a bigoted RACIST church for TWENTY YEARS

you ignore it all and say the racist Pastor was "taken out of context"

why?

BECAUSE YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW

low information

The Democrat party should know about those

that makes up their voting BASE. that's how we got some no Experienced loudmouth community agitating thug in as President. and now look at them. SUPPORTING a woman for President who is under Investigation AS WE SPEAK
You have yet to prove that all democrats support Hillary..
True... how many candidates are they?

The Democrat party should know about those

that makes up their voting BASE. that's how we got some no Experienced loudmouth community agitating thug in as President. and now look at them. SUPPORTING a woman for President who is under Investigation AS WE SPEAK
You have yet to prove that all democrats support Hillary..
True... how many candidates are they?
there are more than one...Where are the independent candidates this year?

When Trump says Bush is incompetent, I can never tell which one he means.

What's hilarious is when he says the Iraq war was a disaster that never should have happened to a cheering crowd of the GOP. Never thought I would see that.

Donald will leave the GOP field devastated and crippled. If he is not the nominee, I bet many of them will simply stay home.

What's hilarious is when he says the Iraq war was a disaster that never should have happened to a cheering crowd of the GOP. Never thought I would see that.

Donald will leave the GOP field devastated and crippled. If he is not the nominee, I bet many of them will simply stay home.

YAWN

when you say obama is "brilliant" i can never tell what you mean leftard

what i do know is you're going to cry about Bush every day because you cant defend obama or the Dem candidates for President

The 33% of Republican low information voters

gop-conspiracy-nuts.jpg

we have an A-team of sorts now, of left-wing nutjobs all desperately trying to get the conversaton back to their own false narrative

Rdean he has over a year to define himself, he already took so many bullets that the weak nominees of the past would of dropped out..

I wouldn't doubt if he wins it and becomes president

I never thought a liberal actor turned republican could win...

Forum List

Back