Lt. Col. Alexander S. Vindman: Account of Trump’s Ukraine Call Omitted Key Details

Yes...as a White House National Security Council director. It's not like he has any high level clearances or anything.

Dope.

You people have been saying all along that the President of the United States is a "Russian asset" or "Putin's puppet." I believe we had a three-year investigation into that, didn't we?

So how is in inconceivable that a military officer in the NSA could have been compromised?

You really underestimate the enemy, dope.
You people have been saying all along that the President of the United States is a "Russian asset" or "Putin's puppet."

He is. He just gave them operational control over Syria and burned our ally on the way out, fool.

Syria is Russia's problem, not ours. Just how many dead American soldiers do you want to see in Syria, anyhow?

It certainly is now.
You do know that Trump reassigned those troops to another region of Syria. Don't you?

BTW, how many Americans died in the fight against ISIS in Syria?

51. Not enough for you?

Not accurate.

merlin_163518105_28040cdd-41d4-4f22-a8aa-98924effed43-articleLarge.jpg

i don't see a retirement pin on his lapel and I don't believe he's entitled to wear the uniform while performing civilian duty (NSC)....talk about dressing up a stooge for the Rat media to drool over.

You people have been saying all along that the President of the United States is a "Russian asset" or "Putin's puppet." I believe we had a three-year investigation into that, didn't we?

So how is in inconceivable that a military officer in the NSA could have been compromised?

You really underestimate the enemy, dope.
You people have been saying all along that the President of the United States is a "Russian asset" or "Putin's puppet."

He is. He just gave them operational control over Syria and burned our ally on the way out, fool.

Syria is Russia's problem, not ours. Just how many dead American soldiers do you want to see in Syria, anyhow?

It certainly is now.
You do know that Trump reassigned those troops to another region of Syria. Don't you?

51. Not enough for you?

Not accurate.

My bad. According to one Wikipedia page, 51 American ISIS fighter were killed.

Casualties of the Syrian Civil War - Wikipedia

According to this Wikipedia page, 16 American soldiers have been killed in Syria:

United States military casualties of war - Wikipedia

It certainly is now.

51. Not enough for you?

Not accurate.

According to this Wikipedia page, 16 American soldiers have been killed in Syria:

Not "in Syria".
In our fight against ISIS with Kurdish partners.

It certainly is now.

51. Not enough for you?

Not accurate.

Not "in Syria".

You just lowered the limbo bar. Your question was "BTW, how many Americans died in the fight against ISIS in Syria?"

It certainly is now.

51. Not enough for you?

Not accurate.

Not "in Syria".

You just lowered the limbo bar. Your question was "BTW, how many Americans died in the fight against ISIS in Syria?"

I just asked you the same thing.

That was the state our troops were in when Trump ceded our power.

OOPS!

Vindman Attempted to Edit White House Log of President Trump's Ukraine Phone
Call

National security official tells Congress he tried to add edits to White House memo about Trump Ukraine call

Army Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, the top Ukraine expert on the National Security Council, told members of Congress that he tried to edit a White House log of a July call between President Donald Trump and Ukraine's president to include details that were omitted, one lawmaker present at the testimony and another source familiar with it confirmed to NBC News.

White House memo about Trump's Ukraine call left out details, NSC official testifies
Edit to include the TRUTH?

told members of Congress that he tried to edit a White House log of a July call between President Donald Trump and Ukraine's president to include details that were omitted

What are the "omitted" details? I have yet to hear anyone provide an answer.
Mueller!
I found it odd the Army lists his school different from his schools in his wiki online profile.
What’s even more interesting is that his army bio has been removed suddenly. I should have taken a screen shot. Wonder if the blackmops will be after me now? Lol
7FF29AD9-D91B-41D0-B651-5BBD7C065E6D.jpeg

By the way, I got the link from a simple search using duck duck go.

Last edited:
Some info leaked The info that the quid pro quo was omitted Why was the transcript hidden ? More of protecting the scum in office And the morons bash a hero ??? Standard procedure for Republicans

"Leaked". Ask yourself why something from a supposedly closed hearing was "leaked". Then ask yourself why only certain things are leaking.
Then ask yourself why BUG EYED, PIXIE LIPPED, PENCIL NECKED Adam ScHITt WON'T ALLOW witnesses to ANSWER QUESTIONS from the REPUBLICANS!

Of course, in all honesty, WE KNOW WHY.
If you really want to know only questions your GD traitors were asking were about who the whistle blower was

I don't recall seeing you in the closed hearings. Were you hiding behind the potted plants again? This is why the objections are so vehement. The "closed" hearings are anything but closed. What they are is a mechanism for Schiff to put his narrative on the front page without allowing any rebuttal.

There are Republicans in the hearings - with equal time. Don't you remember the Gym Jordan and Mark Meadows press conference yesterday when they complained about Lt. Col. Vindman not giving them clues about who the whistleblower is? Your phony outrage is hilariously hypocritical.

Again, did you ever stop to think about why you "know" the testimony from "closed" hearings? No clue at all?

"Leaked". Ask yourself why something from a supposedly closed hearing was "leaked". Then ask yourself why only certain things are leaking.
Then ask yourself why BUG EYED, PIXIE LIPPED, PENCIL NECKED Adam ScHITt WON'T ALLOW witnesses to ANSWER QUESTIONS from the REPUBLICANS!

If you really want to know only questions your GD traitors were asking were about who the whistle blower was

I don't recall seeing you in the closed hearings. Were you hiding behind the potted plants again? This is why the objections are so vehement. The "closed" hearings are anything but closed. What they are is a mechanism for Schiff to put his narrative on the front page without allowing any rebuttal.

There are Republicans in the hearings - with equal time. Don't you remember the Gym Jordan and Mark Meadows press conference yesterday when they complained about Lt. Col. Vindman not giving them clues about who the whistleblower is? Your phony outrage is hilariously hypocritical.

Again, did you ever stop to think about why you "know" the testimony from "closed" hearings? No clue at all?

Duh, no, please explain it to us. I have yet to hear anything of substance leaking out of the hearings.

Some info leaked The info that the quid pro quo was omitted Why was the transcript hidden ? More of protecting the scum in office And the morons bash a hero ??? Standard procedure for Republicans

You might be right hadit Who wants to waste time listening to the BS republicans will throw ?

We don’t want to hear Schiff’s orchestrated nonsense, that's for sure.

i don't see a retirement pin on his lapel and I don't believe he's entitled to wear the uniform while performing civilian duty (NSC)....talk about dressing up a stooge for the Rat media to drool over.

He's not on civilian duty. The NSC has military members assigned.

Lt. Col. Vindman is active duty Army.

So bad mouthing his CIC should land him in a world of hurt.

Last edited:

Duh, no, please explain it to us. I have yet to hear anything of substance leaking out of the hearings.

Of course not. You've only heard what Schiff wants released, and that's not substantive at all.

[

The CIC is above criticism? You neocon whackadoodles sure to love your robots who go lock-step with politicians...who follow them like good little lapdogs.

....unless it's Obama, or Clinton, or Pelosi, or.....

OOPS!

Vindman Attempted to Edit White House Log of President Trump's Ukraine Phone
Call

National security official tells Congress he tried to add edits to White House memo about Trump Ukraine call

Army Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, the top Ukraine expert on the National Security Council, told members of Congress that he tried to edit a White House log of a July call between President Donald Trump and Ukraine's president to include details that were omitted, one lawmaker present at the testimony and another source familiar with it confirmed to NBC News.

White House memo about Trump's Ukraine call left out details, NSC official testifies
Edit to include the TRUTH?

told members of Congress that he tried to edit a White House log of a July call between President Donald Trump and Ukraine's president to include details that were omitted

What are the "omitted" details? I have yet to hear anyone provide an answer.
Vindman is a foreign born fraud.
What did he say that is not true?

[

The CIC is above criticism? You neocon whackadoodles sure to love your robots who go lock-step with politicians...who follow them like good little lapdogs.

He has to be careful. As active military, saying the wrong thing about the president can earn him a court-martial. You do know that, right?

[

He has to be careful. As active military, saying the wrong thing about the president can earn him a court-martial. You do know that, right?

No, dope.
No such thing exists.

Forum List

Back