Lt. Col. Alexander S. Vindman: Account of Trump’s Ukraine Call Omitted Key Details

The CIC is above criticism? You neocon whackadoodles sure to love your robots who go lock-step with politicians...who follow them like good little lapdogs.

....unless it's Obama, or Clinton, or Pelosi, or.....
He has to be careful. As active military, saying the wrong thing about the president can earn him a court-martial. You do know that, right?

No, dope.
No such thing exists.

Check out the UCMJ, then get back to us. How he talks about the president when he's active duty can earn him a court-martial.

You mean like telling Congress the truth under oath? Lt. Col. Vindman swore an oath to the U.S. Constitution - not Trump.

I mean like expressing contempt for the CIC can get him court-martialed. He has to be careful how he expresses himself.

Testifying to his experience is not "expressing contempt", dope.

How in the hell do we know if the traitorous sonofabitch was telling the truth or not? Since the Democrat filth controls the hearing the Republicans were not allowed to ask questions.

That is the correct motorcycle. Schiff carefully controls what we're allowed to hear.

[

So bad mouthing his CIC should land him in a world of hurt.

The CIC is above criticism? You neocon whackadoodles sure to love your robots who go lock-step with politicians...who follow them like good little lapdogs.

He has to be careful. As active military, saying the wrong thing about the president can earn him a court-martial. You do know that, right?
court martial me ,,, trump is a low life shithead a moron like his followers

You’re active military? Who knew?

Such as telling the truth under oath?

How he says it can get him in trouble. Then, of course, there's always what happens under cross examination, if he's lying.

Same can apply to Trump

Why won’t he testify under oath?
Clinton did
Um, could you refresh my memory please...
Which Clinton, I don't recall
Both

Why won’t Trump testify under oath?

He's not on trial.

[

No, dope.
No such thing exists.

Check out the UCMJ, then get back to us. How he talks about the president when he's active duty can earn him a court-martial.

Nonsense.

You check it out and post it.

I already checked it out, or I wouldn't have said anything.

10 U.S. Code § 888 - Art. 88. Contempt toward officials

Any commissioned officer who uses contemptuous words against the President, the Vice President, Congress, the Secretary of Defense, the Secretary of a military department, the Secretary of Homeland Security, or the Governor or legislature of any State, Commonwealth, or possession in which he is on duty or present shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.

No, dope.
No such thing exists.

You mean like telling Congress the truth under oath? Lt. Col. Vindman swore an oath to the U.S. Constitution - not Trump.

I mean like expressing contempt for the CIC can get him court-martialed. He has to be careful how he expresses himself.

That's why I said he had to be careful HOW he expresses himself. Perhaps you didn't read what I wrote.

How in the hell do we know if the traitorous sonofabitch was telling the truth or not? Since the Democrat filth controls the hearing the Republicans were not allowed to ask questions.

That is the correct motorcycle. Schiff carefully controls what we're allowed to hear.

That committee meeting is reminiscence of Nazi era trials in Germany. Just about as much justice.

The Democrats are pretty much the scum of this country and the way they are going about trying to undermine the election of 2016 because their bitch didn't win is a great reason why the assholes should never be elected to office.

nazipeoplescourt.jpg

How he says it can get him in trouble. Then, of course, there's always what happens under cross examination, if he's lying.

Same can apply to Trump

Clinton did

Because he's not on trial. Bubba was.
Won’t be long....

That committee meeting is reminiscence of Nazi era trials in Germany. Just about as much justice.

The Democrats are pretty much the scum of this country and the way they are going about trying to undermine the election of 2016 because their bitch didn't win is a great reason why the assholes should never be elected to office.

nazipeoplescourt.jpg
Godwin loves you

General Dunsford had nothing but praise for this war hero.

Same can apply to Trump

Clinton did

Won’t be long....

I still don't think Pelosi will let it get that far.

No, dope.
No such thing exists.

That's why I said he had to be careful HOW he expresses himself. Perhaps you didn't read what I wrote.

I've read everything you've written and it's all irrelevant.

Same can apply to Trump

Clinton did

Won’t be long....

I still don't think Pelosi will let it get that far.
It’s possible

She does not want to overplay her hand. She has been the Democrat opposing going too fast on impeachment up till now.

[

No, dope.
No such thing exists.

45 is incapable of telling the truth. He now and has always been a pathological liar.

Was their account that they were “concerned” for the Ukraine as well?
Yes, that was literally part of their jobs. Republican Senators expressed their concern for Ukraine. Publicly. You're really flailing on this one. Move on.

It’s doesn’t matter what their opinions are. They can disagree with the President’s policy and decisions all day. The Army officer doesn’t get to override the President’s policy because it hurts his feelings and isn’t good for the Ukraine. The President’s job is to do what is best for the United States, that includes investigating corruption and exposing it to the public.

Except for some curious facts. The President's claims of corruption are yet to be substantiated in any way. The President is focusing solely on his political rival. And people like this man and others who are testifying and you folks are shredding - don't have a horse in the partisan arena. They are professionals with long distinguished careers of service under multiple administrations. After a while the attempts to smear them get kind of thin as the numbers pile up.

If the President is acting in a way that is harmful to our national interest....is he doing his job?

Biden is on tape bragging about how he threatened the Ukraine to drop its investigation into the company his son worked for.

You know, the company that just happened to hire a drug using loser who didn’t speak Ukrainian and had no energy expertise, and yet paid him hundreds of thousands of dollars.

“Yet to be substantiated”...LOL.
Linky, linky
If it is the sane telivision segment tbey keep throwing out it doesnt say what he claims.

Vinny is a sleeper from the old commie run Ukraine. He is no friend of Trumps and if he was, he never would have been called by Adam Schitt. The sick part of this is, he was working in the Whitehouse. Maybe this is part of draining the swamp?

Forum List

Back