Lucy Flores: “She’s perfect: Young, dynamic, Hispanic.” At 16 she got an abortion.

[

Impressive story. She defied rough circumstances to emerge as a strong leader. Unlike Reid, Pelosi, Gore, Rodham Clinton, Kerry, and Obama- ALL of whom grew up with silver spoons and lives of privilege compared to most Americans, this woman will actually be able to relate to the most Americans.

half of those folks were born in middle class families. Hillary, Pelosi, Bill Clinton, and Obama came from very modest backgrounds.

Unlike Limbaugh, Romney and Bush who were born rich.

But then I looked up Harry Reid's background...

Reid was born in Searchlight, Nevada, the third of four sons of Inez Orena (née Jaynes), a laundress, and Harry Vincent Reid, a miner who committed suicide with a gunshot to the head in 1972 at the age of 58 when Harry was 32 years old.[1][2] His paternal grandmother was an English immigrant from Darlaston, Staffordshire. Reid's boyhood home was a shack with no indoor toilet, hot water, or telephone.[1][3] Since Searchlight had no high school, Reid boarded with relatives 40 miles away in Henderson, Nevada to attend Basic High School,[1] where he played football, and was an amateur boxer.[

Wow. Life of privilage there.

Aren't you supposed to be getting to work? You know, that place where you earn money for working? Perhaps I should refresh your memory?

Last edited:
Okay, have to go to work.

For Templar, that is when I go to a place, do stuff and earn money. I know this is an alien concept to him, so I need to explain it.

Perhaps you can come back with a better argument! I know I've beaten you when you start telling me to 'get a job.'

Naw, guy, I tell you to get a job on the hope that some day, you might stop leeching off of others and stop being such a fucking hypocrite.

I am sure the right wingers will hate her and call her a slut.

Just like the left wingers did to Sarah Palin. Shall we go further down this path, Noomi?

But this Lucy chick doesn't promote abstinence and go against it, does she?

right on !!!

she advocates fucking your brains out and having a zipper in the abdomen. :up: ... :lmao:

you fucking liberscrewers are truly the lowest form of life on this planet. :up:

Okay, have to go to work.

For Templar, that is when I go to a place, do stuff and earn money. I know this is an alien concept to him, so I need to explain it.

Perhaps you can come back with a better argument! I know I've beaten you when you start telling me to 'get a job.'

Naw, guy, I tell you to get a job on the hope that some day, you might stop leeching off of others and stop being such a fucking hypocrite.

You still lost this debate, Joe. Go to work. You are so helplessly predictable. The way you bitch and moan at me, one can hardly tell you have a job.

No excuse. Sarah Palin is just as much a woman as she is. Same ovaries, same features, same build. But somehow Palin merits different treatment.

Either you hold your liberal friends to the same standards regarding women that you do us, or risk being seen as hypocrites. If liberals think of women so highly, they should respect them all. Not just ones who belong to one party or another. Live by your own standards, or abandon them.

It's called 'intelligence quotient' differential. We know about Sarah Palin's low IQ. Now about Lucy Flores... stay tuned my friend.

she can't be too fucking brilliant to go out as a teenage whore and fucks her brains out then kills a baby who had every right to live a long and happy life..., she is a murderess !! :up:

Mark my words. America is going to take to Lucy Flores much like America did to Barack Obama. It's in the book, it is written and it is Gods will and all that jazz. Welcome Lucy Flores to American politics... you are another breath of fresh air indeed!

Is Lucy Flores the Latina star Democrats have been waiting for? | MSNBC

‘Demographically, she’s perfect’

As a young Latina, a single woman and an urban professional, Flores embodies – perhaps more than any politician in the country – the electoral coalition Democrats are relying on to carry them into the 21st century.

What does it matter that she got an abortion?

the "matter" is the fact she hates life... :dig:

No excuse. Sarah Palin is just as much a woman as she is. Same ovaries, same features, same build. But somehow Palin merits different treatment.

Either you hold your liberal friends to the same standards regarding women that you do us, or risk being seen as hypocrites. If liberals think of women so highly, they should respect them all. Not just ones who belong to one party or another. Live by your own standards, or abandon them.

It's called 'intelligence quotient' differential. We know about Sarah Palin's low IQ. Now about Lucy Flores... stay tuned my friend.

Sure, and what if the same thing were said about this woman?

RACIST!

MISOGYNIST!

WAR ON WOMEN!

WOMAN HATER!

YOU HATE HISPANICS!

Seriously, no. You liberals are incapable of holding yourselves to the standards you set for others. This whole identity politics thing is getting old.

"Incapable if holding yourselves to the standards you set for others." Come on Templar, that's too easy.:lol::lol: Look in the mirror.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sure, and what if the same thing were said about this woman?

RACIST!

MISOGYNIST!

WAR ON WOMEN!

WOMAN HATER!

YOU HATE HISPANICS!

Seriously, no. You liberals are incapable of holding yourselves to the standards you set for others. This whole identity politics thing is getting old.

"Incapable if holding yourselves to the standards you set for others." Come on Templar, that's too easy.:lol::lol: Look in the mirror.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Really? Is that all you could come up with? "I know what you are but what am I?"

Grow up. You know your party doesn't respect women, it objectifies them.

Mark my words. America is going to take to Lucy Flores much like America did to Barack Obama. It's in the book, it is written and it is Gods will and all that jazz. Welcome Lucy Flores to American politics... you are another breath of fresh air indeed!
This thread is a bunch of hot air indeed. Just the way you describe her is racist and misogynistic. It is also full of fantasy.

As a young Latina, a single woman and an urban professional, Flores embodies – perhaps more than any politician in the country – the electoral coalition Democrats are relying on to carry them into the 21st century.
Oh, and we are already in the 21st century. We don't need any help from her. No wonder you liberals are out of touch, you're still living in the 20th century.

One other thing, this is what's wrong with politics. Looking for 'stars' instead of leaders.

About 20 months ago, the GOP had Clint Eastwood speaking at their convention; right before their nominee.

Fucking hilarious.

Vote for me, I understand what it's like to kill my children!!!!!

Life doesn't start until birth. A fetus is a parasite. An infant is a human.

Life doesn't start until birth. A fetus is a parasite. An infant is a human.

LOL, sure thing.

You still haven't learned how this point of view is failed logic, have you?

It has been explained to you often.

By the way.....if you wish to saddle liberals with the accusation that we all exhibit misogynistic behavior toward conservative women....you will be asked to supply proof. Hint. Calling Palin stupid is not misogynistic. Calling her crazy isn't either. Saying that she is a liar.......nope. Rebuking her political views.......no sir.

LOL.

When will you get it that I am applying the same logic to you as you liberals apply to conservatives regarding women?

When you call a woman stupid, you're misogynist. When you call her a liar, you're a misogynist. How dare you impugn on a woman, LL?! You disagree with her? Misogynist!

Do you see how ridiculous that sounds? That's how you sound. You and your party are nothing but hypocrites. Demand respect for one type of woman, denigrate the other. Did it ever occur to you to let women decide for themselves the things they want from life, rather than being coerced by the likes of you? Instead of forming their opinions for them, let them have their own.

You liberals, telling women what they should be. Despicable.

You can call a woman a crazy, stupid liar and it won't be sexist as long as it has some real basis besides the fact that she's a woman. Sarah happens to be all three, and there has been publicly broadcast evidence.

This thread is a bunch of hot air indeed. Just the way you describe her is racist and misogynistic. It is also full of fantasy.

Oh, and we are already in the 21st century. We don't need any help from her. No wonder you liberals are out of touch, you're still living in the 20th century.

One other thing, this is what's wrong with politics. Looking for 'stars' instead of leaders.

What? Care to elaborate?

Don't play stupid..
Your side is looking for an "image". For people who would in your view be popular.
Your side is looking at politics as though it were a television show trying to get better ratings.
Your side is looking for that perfect politically correct candidate that with the right amount of packaging and plasticizing can get elected even if they have a room temperature IQ.
Your side is also riding the tide of white guilt.

So, just a question.

Doesn't she contradict what liberals stand for?

She is the anti-Sarah Palin. She demonstrated good sense in choosing to get an abortion at such a young age. Lucy Flores is a classic liberal at heart.

What's wrong? Hillary not turning out to be what you'd thought she'd be?

And don't utter the phrase 'classic liberal' unless you know what it means. Classical liberals would drive today's liberals insane.

Classic liberals are today's conservatives

Just like the left wingers did to Sarah Palin. Shall we go further down this path, Noomi?

You did not respond to the question...
And you are a hypocrite...Your side saw Sarah Palin as a monster that had to be vanquished.
Libs were scared shitless that moderate women and even some libs would support her. So the left wing media spurred on by democrat operative attack dogs, set upon Paling with a viciousness never seen in the history of American politics.
It was shameful. The worst part is liberal women applauded.
It's the same as liberal women who make excuses and even support Islamist terrorists.

If she does her job right, and sticks to the Constitution without compromising democratic values, she will be called "not a real Democrat" or "with the wrong party"

If this woman is a moderate that looks upon issues from a leadership viewpoint and does not kowtow to the liberal agenda, she will be skewered by the liberal elite and their lap dog media.
If there is one type pf person liberals cannot stand worse than a conservative, that is a democrat that has 'gone off the reservation'.

No, just a killer. It could be said if a decision is a hard one she would take the easy way out. She isn't trustworthy, she killed her own baby.

Fortunately, aborting a fetus does not make one a "killer" in most of the civilized worlds eyes. Abortion has been around since the advent of civilization and has remained the difficult 'choice' of hundreds of millions of individuals, past, present and future. Deal with it... move on.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back