Lucy: Why should I get off welfare?

LOL! I don't need to try again. I am not the one who is cheating and freeloading. (although someone else called it thieving, and I can't argue with them). You are the one who demands it be your way or you will not participate. You are the one who quit being responsible and now compounds that by trying to make it sound noble.

You are a thief, a cheat, and a freeloader. Sooner or later the IRS will notice you have stopped sending in any tax forms and will come to find out why.
I'm neither you do need to try again. You do need to check the tax codes.

YOu have stated that you work strictly for cash and do not pay taxes. There is no need to check the tax codes. That is tax evasion and is illegal. You are cheating on your taxes and freeloading the system.

actually that is not true. You can work for cash and not pay taxes plus even receive the IRS return.

As I said. Good tax accounting is the key.

D'retard has a bad case of butt hurtitous

well, that one is not very informed, but Winterborn - I am surprised.

I am glad I could provide a little surprise for you. Although I have no idea why you are surprised.

Because you have been relatively well informed on the most discussions Ive seen you involved.
And you are clearly not informed on this one.

I know exactly what the OP is talking about. He is teasing you guys with not telling the whole information but he is not lying or cheating.

there are tons of ways to work for cash and not pay any taxes - and submitting the form every year.

Bigred is not on welfare. He is just a thief. That is what they call tax cheaters, and they are imprisoned with the same people who steal money from the US government.

do you know that there are plenty of LEGAL ways to avoid paying taxes?

no, you obviously do not, as you won't post such an idiocy otherwise.

It is ridiculous to observe you, guys, all twisted to prove something you have no idea about.

There are many ways to not pay the taxes and NOT be cheating the system as it is LEGAL as there are also plenty ways to stay on welfare and smoke pot all day - and that is also LEGAL.

BOTH the tax code and the social safety network system are due to the overhaul as they are corroded by loopholes.

Getting paid in cash, to avoid having your income reported is NOT legal tax avoidance, Vox. You might aim to be a little less hasty in calling someone an "idiot".

you have a reading comprehension disorder.

OK, it was a bit harsh.

But there are ways to get paid in cash and not pay any taxes and even receive the IRS return.

It's a specialty. Tax accounting. And a good tax accountant is priceless.

well, that one is not very informed, but Winterborn - I am surprised.

I am glad I could provide a little surprise for you. Although I have no idea why you are surprised.

Because you have been relatively well informed on the most discussions Ive seen you involved.

I know exactly what the OP is talking about. He is teasing you guys with not telling the whole information but he is not lying or cheating.

there are tons of ways to work for cash and not pay any taxes - and submitting the form every year.

First of all, I doubt that he is that bright.

Second of all, he has stated that he does not report his income. That is illegal.

Third of all, he stated that he has given all his property to his sons, so he has nothing that can be taken by the IRS.

This is not some clever tax dodge using loopholes. If he is telling the truth he is simply getting paid in cash and not reporting his income at all.

Second of all, he has stated that he does not report his income. That is illegal.

Third of all, he stated that he has given all his property to his sons, so he has nothing that can be taken by the IRS.

This is not some clever tax dodge using loopholes. If he is telling the truth he is simply getting paid in cash and not reporting his income at all.
I'm that bright bozo. I'm a plumber you don't stay in this skilled trade without learning a trick or two.

I'm that bright bozo. I'm a plumber you don't stay in this skilled trade without learning a trick or two.

Indeed. But what Vox is describing is not what you said you are doing. Pick a story and stick with it.

Indeed. But what Vox is describing is not what you said you are doing. Pick a story and stick with it.
Why should I have very little respect for subjects,

I won't police the whole thread :)

But as I have stated before - there are plenty legal ways to avoid taxes, to not pay them if working for cash and to manage your assets - with the help of the experienced accountant.

The exact wording on the message board does not necessarily reflect the wording in the legal process, however.

It's a message board.

Which includes the pulling of the virtual tail of the opponents to hear their meow ;)

And that is what is going on here - from both sides :D

do you know that there are plenty of LEGAL ways to avoid paying taxes?

no, you obviously do not, as you won't post such an idiocy otherwise.

It is ridiculous to observe you, guys, all twisted to prove something you have no idea about.

There are many ways to not pay the taxes and NOT be cheating the system as it is LEGAL as there are also plenty ways to stay on welfare and smoke pot all day - and that is also LEGAL.

BOTH the tax code and the social safety network system are due to the overhaul as they are corroded by loopholes.

Getting paid in cash, to avoid having your income reported is NOT legal tax avoidance, Vox. You might aim to be a little less hasty in calling someone an "idiot".

OK, it was a bit harsh.

But there are ways to get paid in cash and not pay any taxes and even receive the IRS return.

Well, I an a ChFC (Chartered Financial Consultant), and I would love to hear your advanced course on how to "get paid in cash under the table to avoid taxes", and not do so illegally.

Until that happpens, and it isn't, then I seriously doubt if Bigred is going to get any respect on this thread from people who have nothing to hide from the IRS.

Last edited:

OK, it was a bit harsh.

Well, I an a ChFC (Chartered Financial Consultant), and I would love to hear your advanced course on how to "get paid in cash under the table to avoid taxes", and not do so illegally.

Until that happpens, and it isn't, then I seriously doubt if Bigred is going to get any respect on this thread from people who have nothing to hide from the IRS.
If you're a subject and submit to this tax I don't respect you. so we're even.

Forced tax was what started a war you do realize this correct?

Yes, I realize that. But you are not starting a war. You are just cheating and hiding from your responsibility and from the entity you owe.

The founders of this country would not play that tax so I'm doing as they would do.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

The founders did not object to the tax....they objected to the fact that the East India Company ( the Wal-Mart or Mobil of the day) was given special treatment ( corporate subsidies ) by the crown and the colonists were unable to compete.

Get beyond the middle school textbook.

Of course a welfare queen is going to spend her afternoon listening to a Right wing AM talk show for entertainment, and gets so enthusiastic about it that she uses her "Obamaphone" (the radio stations word), to call in and brag about how she is taking all the fools who work for a living for a ride.

I guess that I am also surprised that she didn't bring up climate change and Obama's fake birth certificate, too.

Damn, I glad that I left Texas years ago! Just being outside the borders raised my IQ by 15 points!

Liberals listen to rush limbaguh
Just ask ed the cynic

Yep liberals don't listen to limbugh
Limbaugh Lashes Out At Krugman And Other Economists Over Stimulus

You want to know what's wrong with America -- a college dropout has a big radio audience and he's go the nerve to criticize a nobel-prize winning economist.

The fat & stupid leading the fat & stupid.

The video is offensive as always.

Au contraire, my semi-literate compadre. We both have representation. You and I are simply pissed that the candidates we preferred lacked the votes to win.

The difference is that you quite the fight and went to hide. I am still in it.

Wrong we have not had representation in years, Representation would be our representatives doing what the majority of the represented wanted done. Stop with the obtuse cow dung

The elected officials did what they said they were going to do. That is the fact of it.

And you cheating the system, freeloading and hiding from the IRS will not change anything. So to claim you are emulating the founding fathers is simply bullshit.

For anyone to disregard their actions are willfully disregard why America was created. It wasn't created so we could still be subjects to a central power.

Wrong we have not had representation in years, Representation would be our representatives doing what the majority of the represented wanted done. Stop with the obtuse cow dung

The elected officials did what they said they were going to do. That is the fact of it.

And you cheating the system, freeloading and hiding from the IRS will not change anything. So to claim you are emulating the founding fathers is simply bullshit.

For anyone to disregard their actions are willfully disregard why America was created. It wasn't created so we could still be subjects to a central power.

And those founding fathers you claim to be emulating gave us ways of removing corrupt politicians and overturning legislation. You keep fighting. You don't quit and start hiding.

And those founding fathers you claim to be emulating gave us ways of removing corrupt politicians and overturning legislation. You keep fighting. You don't quit and start hiding.

No our election system was fucked up when the 17th amendment was enacted. Don't say our vote counts, it doesn't we have a two party system that will not give their power up. They mirror each other.

No our election system was fucked up when the 17th amendment was enacted. Don't say our vote counts, it doesn't we have a two party system that will not give their power up. They mirror each other.

The 17th amendment took the power to elect members of the senate away from the state legislatures and put it in the hands of the people.

Don't like the two party system? Get out and campaign for a 3rd party. Vote 3rd party. Do something about it.

Forum List

Back