Lucy: Why should I get off welfare?

If you answer my questions honestly then there is no need for an explanation.

Because what u said does not change my point about people who abuse the system. Whether they broadcast it or not is irrelevant. Do all people take advantage, of course not.

Again, what part do u disagree with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are admitting that only a small subset abuse the system, right?

So of that small subset how many do you imagine would ever listen to Talk Radio? An even smaller subset of the original subset.

Now how many of the subset of the subset will actually call in to brag about their crimes?

If you didn't get the answer of none then your critical thinking skills need some attention. Criminals don't go around admitting their crimes over the public airwaves.

The OP is obviously a hoax. It played right into the disingenuous meme about "welfare queens" and was nothing more than an attempt to throw out red meat to the audience and increase ratings and advertising revenues.

If u are going to toss insults, I'll simply agree to disagree. Have a nice day. :)

Last edited:
Because what u said does not change my point about people who abuse the system. Whether they broadcast it or not is irrelevant. Do all people take advantage, of course not.

Again, what part do u disagree with?

You are admitting that only a small subset abuse the system, right?

So of that small subset how many do you imagine would ever listen to Talk Radio? An even smaller subset of the original subset.

Now how many of the subset of the subset will actually call in to brag about their crimes?

If you didn't get the answer of none then your critical thinking skills need some attention. Criminals don't go around admitting their crimes over the public airwaves.

The OP is obviously a hoax. It played right into the disingenuous meme about "welfare queens" and was nothing more than an attempt to throw out red meat to the audience and increase ratings and advertising revenues.

If u are going to toss insults, I'll simply agree to disagree. Have a nice day. :)

Hmmm, so you actually believe that was a genuine call?

Okay then. Have a nice day too! :)

More irony!

Keep on :dig: littlereb!

D'retard the hole you're digging is for you. Now how is what I've done welfare?

Bigred is not on welfare. He is just a thief. That is what they call tax cheaters, and they are imprisoned with the same people who steal money from the US government.

do you know that there are plenty of LEGAL ways to avoid paying taxes?

no, you obviously do not, as you won't post such an idiocy otherwise.

It is ridiculous to observe you, guys, all twisted to prove something you have no idea about.

There are many ways to not pay the taxes and NOT be cheating the system as it is LEGAL as there are also plenty ways to stay on welfare and smoke pot all day - and that is also LEGAL.

BOTH the tax code and the social safety network system are due to the overhaul as they are corroded by loopholes.

D'retard the hole you're digging is for you. Now how is what I've done welfare?

Bigred is not on welfare. He is just a thief. That is what they call tax cheaters, and they are imprisoned with the same people who steal money from the US government.

It is ridiculous to observe you, guys, all twisted to prove something you have no idea about.

There are many ways to not pay the taxes and NOT be cheating the system as it is LEGAL as there are also plenty ways to stay on welfare and smoke pot all day - and that is also LEGAL.

BOTH the tax code and the social safety network system are due to the overhaul as they are corroded by loopholes.

Newsflash for Vox: Littlereb is not interested in tax avoidance. He has openly admitted to tax EVASION which is illegal.

The elected officials did what they said they were going to do. That is the fact of it.

And you cheating the system, freeloading and hiding from the IRS will not change anything. So to claim you are emulating the founding fathers is simply bullshit.

No they did not, try again.

LOL! I don't need to try again. I am not the one who is cheating and freeloading. (although someone else called it thieving, and I can't argue with them). You are the one who demands it be your way or you will not participate. You are the one who quit being responsible and now compounds that by trying to make it sound noble.

You are a thief, a cheat, and a freeloader. Sooner or later the IRS will notice you have stopped sending in any tax forms and will come to find out why.
I'm neither you do need to try again. You do need to check the tax codes.

Newsflash for Vox: Littlereb is not interested in tax avoidance. He has openly admitted to tax EVASION which is illegal.

obamacare resistance

that is what your fantasy is.
nobody sane enough would post on the web ( hello, comrade) that he is going to cheat the system :lol:

newsflash for you - there are plenty of LEGAL ways to avoid paying taxes.

That's what good accountants are for. They find the loopholes.

obamacare resistance

Criminal behavior compounded by conspiracy to evade taxes with your sons.

nobody sane enough would post on the web ( hello, comrade) that he is going to cheat the system :lol:

D'retard has a bad case of butt hurtitous

D'retard has a bad case of butt hurtitous

well, that one is not very informed, but Winterborn - I am surprised.

I guess you must have missed littlereb's Magnus Opus AKA the "Deceleration of my Intent"?

That alone put littlereb in a mental category that differs from those who dwell within the normal range.

I guess you must have missed littlereb's Magnus Opus AKA the "Deceleration of my Intent"?

That alone put littlereb in a mental category that differs from those who dwell within the normal range.

Big guberment lover ^^^^^^^^^^^^ I doubt he has the intelligence to piss in a boot that he had on with guberment instructions in hand.

I think the stupid people don't work. Because wise people realize work is a good thing and use it for their advantage and betterment.

no, you must have missed the lessons on the simple logic.

otherwise you won't equate polemic embellishment with a punishable crime - when there are so many different ways to be all legal and resisting :lol:

Why get off all that? For one thing, a whopping $14,400 a year is pretty pitiful money to live on.
Forgive me if I overlooked anything, but does that amount of money include what it is that her husband has been getting?

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Another thing that I would like to know is how she was able to get on welfare in the first place. Has it been said yet? This chat has gotten so long I may have missed that too. What lie was obviously told in order for her to score this unneeded boost when she has the ability to work unlike those who really do need such assistance?

Why get off all that? For one thing, a whopping $14,400 a year is pretty pitiful money to live on.
Forgive me if I overlooked anything, but does that amount of money include what it is that her husband has been getting?

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Another thing that I would like to know is how she was able to get on welfare in the first place. Has it been said yet? This chat has gotten so long I may have missed that too. What lie was obviously told in order for her to score this unneeded boost when she has the ability to work unlike those who really do need such assistance?

Someone asking questions that the OP won't be able to answer because the hoax call never addressed them.

No they did not, try again.

LOL! I don't need to try again. I am not the one who is cheating and freeloading. (although someone else called it thieving, and I can't argue with them). You are the one who demands it be your way or you will not participate. You are the one who quit being responsible and now compounds that by trying to make it sound noble.

You are a thief, a cheat, and a freeloader. Sooner or later the IRS will notice you have stopped sending in any tax forms and will come to find out why.
I'm neither you do need to try again. You do need to check the tax codes.

YOu have stated that you work strictly for cash and do not pay taxes. There is no need to check the tax codes. That is tax evasion and is illegal. You are cheating on your taxes and freeloading the system.

Forum List

Back