Lucy: Why should I get off welfare?

I'm not cheating anyone I have nothing to give are working poor tax cheats when they don't pay taxes?

Repeating this lie over and over does not change the fact that it is a lie.

You earn money that you do not report. That is cheating.

It's not a lie no matter how hard you force it.
Are working poor tax cheats who don't pay taxes?
And I am only anti obama care you can't change my mind on this.

I am not forcing anything. You cheat on your taxes. To claim otherwise is a lie.

Working poor fill out the tax forms and report their income. That the system is so screwed up that they pay nothing is an entirely different topic.

You do not report your income. You are cheating.

This is one of the reasons I am a strong supporter of the Fair Tax Act. Then you would pay your taxes every time you purchased new goods or purchased services. And so would everyone else.

The 32 year old woman lists all the support she receives, totaling over $1200 a month, and also informs the hosts that her husband also receives financial assistance but designates these “family benefits.”

She expresses disgust in the inference that people who work are “good people” and insists that she is a good person even though she is on welfare. Lucy then describes her day of lying around and smoking weed.

"I sit on my butt and smoke pot all day, while the stupid people work."

Texas Welfare Lady name Lucy gettin' paid to smoke dope all day - while you work - who da fool now? - YouTube

Yeah! I call bullshit on that whole video and radio call. So gullible. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using no lube, maximizing the butt hurt in right wingers

Yes their loyalties would be with the State legislators, and the state legislators answers directly to the people of that state, and not the one who has the most money. I have more access with my state representatives than I do to my federal elected representatives. hell for what it's worth I just had breakfast the other day with two of my state representatives and a couple of county commissioners, and city council members and the Governors representatives

They feared that that if the people voted for all elected officials they would vote vote themselves more money, it created the mess we have now. That's why we have the electoral college. This is why I am correct.

I think you are absolutely wrong. But campaign for a repeal of the 17th. All you need is 38 of the 50 states to go along with you.

What is the purpose of the electoral college if I am wrong? It's as old as the Constitution.

winterborn shot down.

I am not forcing anything. You cheat on your taxes. To claim otherwise is a lie.

Working poor fill out the tax forms and report their income. That the system is so screwed up that they pay nothing is an entirely different topic.

This is one of the reasons I am a strong supporter of the Fair Tax Act. Then you would pay your taxes every time you purchased new goods or purchased services. And so would everyone else.

it's my income I choose not to give it to obamacare the end.

Choices have consequences, bigrebnc, and you will pay the fine or pay the consequences. Simple.

That is fine. But the law states you will report your income, and you do not. You are cheating. The End.

I'm not cheating anyone I have nothing to give are working poor tax cheats when they don't pay taxes?

They still report their income to the IRS, littlereb.

I think you are absolutely wrong. But campaign for a repeal of the 17th. All you need is 38 of the 50 states to go along with you.

What is the purpose of the electoral college if I am wrong? It's as old as the Constitution.

winterborn shot down.

Really? Kind of a stretch there, isn't it? Do I agree with the electoral college? Do I think it is a good idea?

No on both. The time for the electoral college is LONG gone. The people should be able to cast their vote for the candidate, not for someone who says they will, but is under no legal obligation to do so.

You choose to be an unamerican freeloader.

Choices have consequences, bigrebnc, and you will pay the fine or pay the consequences. Simple.

you choose to be a subject licking obama shoes yes chooses have consequences coward.

We the People have followed constitutional, electoral process, and I accept that.

You, as one who wishes to live off of others, believe you can chart your own course in society but unbound by society's rules.

That way leads to madness and ruin.

winterborn shot down.

Really? Kind of a stretch there, isn't it? Do I agree with the electoral college? Do I think it is a good idea?

No on both. The time for the electoral college is LONG gone. The people should be able to cast their vote for the candidate, not for someone who says they will, but is under no legal obligation to do so.
Once again if I am wrong why did the founders create an electoral college? What is it's purpose?

I'll repeat what was said to make sure your response is answering the reason why and not some deflection

Yes their loyalties would be with the State legislators, and the state legislators answers directly to the people of that state, and not the one who has the most money. I have more access with my state representatives than I do to my federal elected representatives. hell for what it's worth I just had breakfast the other day with two of my state representatives and a couple of county commissioners, and city council members and the Governors representatives

They feared that that if the people voted for all elected officials they would vote vote themselves more money, it created the mess we have now. That's why we have the electoral college. This is why I am correct.

That is fine. But the law states you will report your income, and you do not. You are cheating. The End.

Nope sorry do the working poor also cheat?

I'm full aware of the the Republican House Of Representative propaganda.

Santorum said that Obama "showed us once again he believes in government handouts and dependency by waiving the work requirement for welfare."

The claim is a drastic distortion of what the Obama administration said it intends to do. By granting waivers to states, HHS is seeking to make welfare-to-work efforts more successful, not end them. The waivers would apply to individually evaluated pilot programs -- HHS is not proposing a blanket, national change to welfare law. And there have been no comments by the Obama administration indicating such a dramatic shift in policy.

Santorum falsely claims that Obama has waived welfare’s work requirement entirely. The remark is inaccurate and it inflames old resentments about able-bodied adults sitting around collecting public assistance. Pants on Fire!

Rick Santorum repeats Romney claim that Obama is ending work requirement in welfare | PolitiFact
Try again.
TO:

States administering the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) Program and other interested parties

SUBJECT:

Guidance concerning waiver and expenditure authority under Section 1115

REFERENCE:

Section 1115 of the Social Security Act. [42 U.S.C. 1315]; Section 402 of the Social Security Act. [42 U.S.C. 602]
TANF-ACF-IM-2012-03 (Guidance concerning waiver and expenditure authority under Section 1115) | Office of Family Assistance | Administration for Children and Families

Did you read your link? what in there disproves anything Politifact wrote? Yes Obama waived certain parts of the work requirements but only if States could do a better job of putting people to work.

I'm full aware of the the Republican House Of Representative propaganda.
Try again.
TO:

States administering the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) Program and other interested parties

SUBJECT:

REFERENCE:

Section 1115 of the Social Security Act. [42 U.S.C. 1315]; Section 402 of the Social Security Act. [42 U.S.C. 602]
TANF-ACF-IM-2012-03 (Guidance concerning waiver and expenditure authority under Section 1115) | Office of Family Assistance | Administration for Children and Families

Did you read your link? what in there disproves anything Politifact wrote? Yes Obama waived certain parts of the work requirements but only if States could do a better job of putting people to work.

it's a government link state obama gave a wavier. Kind of trumps your link.

Try again.
TO:

SUBJECT:

REFERENCE:

it's a government link state obama gave a wavier. Kind of trumps your link.

No...it explains the waiver and the conditions of the wavier.

The 32 year old woman lists all the support she receives, totaling over $1200 a month, and also informs the hosts that her husband also receives financial assistance but designates these “family benefits.”
She expresses disgust in the inference that people who work are “good people” and insists that she is a good person even though she is on welfare. Lucy then describes her day of lying around and smoking weed.
"I sit on my butt and smoke pot all day, while the stupid people work."
Texas Welfare Lady name Lucy gettin' paid to smoke dope all day - while you work - who da fool now? - YouTube

She should be executed .

Not joking at all.

Forum List

Back