Lucy: Why should I get off welfare?

But your tax evasion IS relevant. I am calling you on your hypocrisy of calling welfare people names while you enjoy the fruits of the tax payers without carrying your own weight.

The electoral college was simply a compromise between appointing a president and electing one by popular vote. There is no reason why the popular vote should not be used now.

Are you aware that, when you vote, it is not for a candidate for president, but for someone who says that they will cast their electoral vote for president?

And what is the punishment if they cast it for another candidate?
Like I said I'm living my life on the principles of George Mason and Thomas Jefferson. they would not pay for obamacare nor shall I.
Now about that electoral college?

I believe they would pay their taxes, especially since obamacare is not the only thing in the federal budget.

Now about that ability to read......I already commented on the electoral college.

You believe? no they would not pay this tax they resisted paying unjust taxation. No you have not answer it

Here is where we started

The 17th amendment does go against what they wanted, they even had heated angry debates on it.The large states wanted senators elected by the people. The small states wanted senators elected by the states. They compromised and split the elections House is elected by the people, and the senate was to be elected by the state legislators.

and then this
Yes their loyalties would be with the State legislators, and the state legislators answers directly to the people of that state, and not the one who has the most money. I have more access with my state representatives than I do to my federal elected representatives. hell for what it's worth I just had breakfast the other day with two of my state representatives and a couple of county commissioners, and city council members and the Governors representatives

They feared that that if the people voted for all elected officials they would vote vote themselves more money, it created the mess we have now. That's why we have the electoral college. This is why I am correct.

And then my question was this

What is the purpose of the electoral college if I am wrong? It's as old as the Constitution.

Now address it or move on

Wow! You are a special kind of stupid.

Go drink more Kool Aid.

Sent from my iPhone using no lube, maximizing the butt hurt in right wingers

A blog called the Chronicle?

He he he..

The Austin Chronicle

Rice and beans combined form a whole protein.

You and shortbus combined don't quite form a whole brain cell - but close....

I think the short bus is the one who didn't listen to the audio they linked. God! You are stupid.
And it's not a blog, it's a weekly news paper that has been around since 81, started by the same people who started South By Southwest. You know that really famous music + festival.
Instead of trying to insult me, read links and do your homework, dumbass.

Like I said I'm living my life on the principles of George Mason and Thomas Jefferson. they would not pay for obamacare nor shall I.

I believe they would pay their taxes, especially since obamacare is not the only thing in the federal budget.

Now about that ability to read......I already commented on the electoral college.

You believe? no they would not pay this tax they resisted paying unjust taxation. No you have not answer it

Here is where we started

and then this

Yes their loyalties would be with the State legislators, and the state legislators answers directly to the people of that state, and not the one who has the most money. I have more access with my state representatives than I do to my federal elected representatives. hell for what it's worth I just had breakfast the other day with two of my state representatives and a couple of county commissioners, and city council members and the Governors representatives

They feared that that if the people voted for all elected officials they would vote vote themselves more money, it created the mess we have now. That's why we have the electoral college. This is why I am correct.

What is the purpose of the electoral college if I am wrong? It's as old as the Constitution.

There is nothing in the last box, genius.

Here is where we started

and then this

As much as you would like to think you are in charge, you are not. I did address the reason they started the electoral college. Oh, and as I pointed out, the original Constitution was lacking or wrong in some things. You know, like allowing discrimination in voting because of gender? Like allowing slavery? We fixed those. Now its time to fix it so each person's vote is cast directly for their candidate.

And Jefferson and Madison resisted taxation without representation. You have representation.
Now, as for your cheating on your taxes.... Care to admit that you do so?

Last edited:
arrogance will make people say anything. She's part of the entitlement class.

Just shut up now.

You are a disgrace to other Americans.

I paid my dues have you? I can call as I see it you on the other hand have nothing.

Yes I have. And I actually don't cheat on my taxes.
You know nothing about me, loser. Seriously, you are a disgrace and it doubt you actually paid your dues.

Here is where we started

and then this

Idiot stay out of this winterborn made an ass out of himself now he needs to dig out.

You know nothing about me, loser. Seriously, you are a disgrace and it doubt you actually paid your dues.

Why would you "cheat" on your taxes? You pay nothing in, then get thousands in EIC "refunds." What's to cheat?

Here is where we started

and then this

As much as you would like to think you are in charge, you are not. I did address the reason they started the electoral college. Oh, and as I pointed out, the original Constitution was lacking or wrong in some things. You know, like allowing discrimination in voting because of gender? Like allowing slavery? We fixed those. Now its time to fix it so each person's vote is cast directly for their candidate.

And Jefferson and Madison resisted taxation without representation. You have representation.

Ever feel like you are talking to a wall? You are, you know....

Why would you "cheat" on your taxes? You pay nothing in, then get thousands in EIC "refunds." What's to cheat?

How do you know what I get on taxes? Are you my accountant?
Unless you are, shut the fuck up, loser.

Here is where we started

and then this

Were back tracking
Here is what you should do
Post the quote where you addressed the question that I asked after you did that tap dance on the subject.

You said I was wrong at the end of your tap dance.
I asked you this question

You tapped dance around this
The 17th amendment does go against what they wanted, they even had heated angry debates on it.The large states wanted senators elected by the people. The small states wanted senators elected by the states. They compromised and split the elections House is elected by the people, and the senate was to be elected by the state legislators.
And this

But have not addressed this

Here is where we started

and then this

Idiot stay out of this winterborn made an ass out of himself now he needs to dig out.

No, you made an ass out of yourself the moment you posted this thread. Such a moron.

No, you made an ass out of yourself the moment you posted this thread. Such a moron.

Coming from a liberal that put's me in the same group as George Mason and Thomas Jefferson.
Thanks.

Coming from a liberal that put's me in the same group as George Mason and Thomas Jefferson.
Thanks.

Jefferson and Mason were liberals who paid their taxes.

Thanks.

Both of them paid taxes. They weren't deadbeats like (cough cough cough)

Thanks.

Jefferson and Mason were liberals who paid their taxes.

Jefferson and Mason were classic liberals not to be confused with the pieces of shit liberals today
They went to war over unfair taxes

Forum List

Back