Lucy: Why should I get off welfare?

Idiot stay out of this winterborn made an ass out of himself now he needs to dig out.

No, you made an ass out of yourself the moment you posted this thread. Such a moron.

Sent from my iPhone using no lube, maximizing the butt hurt in right wingers

Coming from a liberal that put's me in the same group as George Mason and Thomas Jefferson.

Thanks.

Ha! Yeah! Right. Even you saying that is disrespecting them.

No, you made an ass out of yourself the moment you posted this thread. Such a moron.

Coming from a liberal that put's me in the same group as George Mason and Thomas Jefferson.

Thanks.

Thanks you for putting me in the same group as they are.

How do you know what I get on taxes? Are you my accountant?

Unless you are, shut the fuck up, loser.

What you get is the "Welfare Standard Deduction."

And you having an "accountant?" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Hey Bernie, add up my EBT credits...."

:lol::lol::lol:

Like I said, are you my accountant? Do you know what I do for a living? Do you know how much I get paid?
No, you don't. You are just a bigot asshole who assumes quite a bit about me because I am a single mom.
News flash, you look like an ass here not me. ;)

Last edited:

Thanks.

I didn't. You are a retard.

And the fact you keep saying that, means the only thing you know about Jefferson is that he stood up to the British... You are a retard, BigRig.

Thanks.

Jefferson and Mason were liberals who paid their taxes.

Jefferson and Mason were classic liberals not to be confused with the pieces of shit liberals today
They went to war over unfair taxes

Liberals are liberals. The founding fathers would support the ACA today, and that includes both Jefferson and Mason, because they included the concept of Welfare of the People in the Constitution.

I didn't. You are a retard.

Yes you have

Your ridicule and childish insults do it.

Thanks.

No I didn't, and you are too stupid to realize it. Study Jefferson a little more, loser.
My childish insults? You didn't even do your research before posting a bogus YouTube video.

Jefferson and Mason were classic liberals not to be confused with the pieces of shit liberals today

Liberals are liberals. The founding fathers would support the ACA today, and that includes both Jefferson and Mason, because they included the concept of Welfare of the People in the Constitution.

Shhh!! The only Jefferson Rig knows is the one who stood up the British.

No they are not The founders were classic liberals modern day liberals do not come close to being anything like the founders of this country.

No they are not The founders were classic liberals modern day liberals do not come close to being anything like the founders of this country.

Some don't, some do.
While you are nothing close to them. Now please stop disrespecting Jefferson and the rest of Us Americans by pretending you have anything in common with Jefferson.

Your appalling misology is duly noted, littlereb.

George \Washington Vice president?
The Third president of the U.S?
The one who grew a tree of liberty.
Highly educated Jefferson
Who was married to Martha Skelton
That Jefferson?

Some don't, some do.
While you are nothing close to them. Now please stop disrespecting Jefferson and the rest of Us Americans by pretending you have anything in common with Jefferson.

I'm more close to them than you'll ever be unless you stop being a subject and start educating yourself.

That Jefferson?

The one who strengthened the role of the central government, raised taxes, spent money on science, set up the system of having public education.
You know who he married, but you know nothing of the man. You are retard, never compare yourself to Jefferson.

That Jefferson?

The one who grew a tree of liberty? What does one of those look like? Do the leaves change colors?

Imbecile.

Forum List

Back