Lucy: Why should I get off welfare?

There is no ‘entitlement class,’ it’s an ignorant, hateful contrivance of the right.

But it’s consistent with the authoritarianism you and most others on the right practice, where you feel the need to label citizens as belonging to some ‘class,’ separate and apart from the rest of society because you disapprove of who they are.

Consequently, the arrogance belongs solely to conservatives.

It's all good, man...

Saul, when you shovel shit like that, do you think ANYONE is going to buy it?

Your fellow apparatchiks may smile and clap you on the back, but they don't believe the idiotic bullshit you spew anymore than we do...

Better-Call-Saul-Goodman.jpeg

I just provided a link proving it was fake, moron. But since you seem to be special, here ya go. "Lucy" made it all up and called back and admitted it.
KLBJ's False Flag - Talk radio station still promoting fake welfare queen story - News Daily - The Austin Chronicle

Fucking sheep!

Sent from my iPhone using no lube, maximizing the butt hurt in right wingers
Proof from a liberal rag? Sure.

That you are a sheep, bigreb? Truth is truth regardless of the messenger.

Sheep eat de celery, right?

:lol: ^ laughing at idjit who was in such a hurry to get his personal insult in, he didn't check further down the thread to see that I was right. :rofl:

What were you "right" about, Shortbus?

You mean you, Luissa, and JakeStarkey all agreed that you hate BigReb?

:rofl:

That doesn't make you "right," shitferbrains, it just makes you a sheep - following the flock...

arrogance will make people say anything. She's part of the entitlement class.

Just shut up now.
You are a disgrace to other Americans.

He is butthurt from this thread and his deceleration thread. But yeah, he is a disgrace.

No I'm not butt hurt I am amused at all the people who claim it's a fabricated call. No proof just their say so.
Oh about that electoral college thingy still waiting.

No, because the person who called said so, fucking retard.

And it's not a liberal rag, dip shit. It's a free news paper that focuses on music started by the same people who put on south by southwest.

How do you function being so stupid?

Just shut up now.

I paid my dues have you? I can call as I see it you on the other hand have nothing.

Just shut up now.

He is butthurt from this thread and his deceleration thread. But yeah, he is a disgrace.

No I'm not butt hurt I am amused at all the people who claim it's a fabricated call. No proof just their say so.

Still waiting to divert the conversation away from your cheating and freeloading? The electoral college has no bearing on the topic.

Just to be devil's advocate, it IS possible that she's real and after getting off the phone realized she probably shouldn't have admitted to being such a slug on the air.

The point remains, there ARE people who use the system like this, and they are not bashful about it at all.

Yes there are assholes on TANF, which is what it is actually called. There are assholes everywhere.

And wouldn't an asshole be someone who didn't read the link? I will give you a hint, she agrees there are assholes.
You don't think it bugs me? Especially me? I used it for two months and then went back to work. Living on TANF isn't paradise. I had enough money to buy insurance for my car and support my son for the month. I hated it, and I saw a few women that took advantage of it. I saw a lot more taking advantage of all the job building skills they offered.
In my state you have to attend 8 job building modules, and do job search on top of that.
The skills I learned a few years ago helped me get my current job. My boss loved how I presented my resume etc..

If you don't bother to actually find out about TANF, like Bigrig. You look like an idiot...
And as for anyone who says your tax dollars supported me. I have worked not counting babysitting since I was fifteen. I supported myself.

woah woah woah, just because I point out a possibility doesn't mean I hate the programs or think that everyone who uses them is a loser or something. Far from it, I fully believe that the programs SHOULD be used when people need them.

I am ONLY pointing out that there ARE people who are abusing the systems, that doesn't mean I want to do away with the system, or kick everyone off. I would like to see some changes though.

This is already known and comes as news to no one.

Don’t simply present what you perceive to be a ‘problem,’ put forward your solution as well.

Remember as well that if someone is receiving public assistance they’re categorically and legally eligible to receive, that does not constitute ‘abuse,’ as TANF is subject to a lifetime limit – 48 months in most states – where recipients are also subject to a job search/work requirement to retain on-going eligibility.

As with most social issues, the issue of public assistance is complex, multi-faceted, and not prone to simple solutions and quick-fixes.

Just shut up now.

I paid my dues have you? I can call as I see it you on the other hand have nothing.

I know I have paid my dues. I also know that I still pay for the benefits of being an American citizen.

You, on the other hand, have decided to cheat the system and stop paying. And you depend on others to pay your share. That puts you in the same category as the other freeloaders.

Still waiting to divert the conversation away from your cheating and freeloading? The electoral college has no bearing on the topic.

Why didn't you say that before I put you in your place on the electoral college? And yes the part about the electoral college dos have it's place in this discussion Just as the 17th amendment and the original intent on how Senators were to be choose. If you really want to know what is irrelevant, I'll tell you
Anything that is not discussing the topic in the ORIGINAL POST.

Just shut up now.

I know I have paid my dues. I also know that I still pay for the benefits of being an American citizen.

You, on the other hand, have decided to cheat the system and stop paying. And you depend on others to pay your share. That puts you in the same category as the other freeloaders.

Irrelevant (ELECTORAL COLLEGE) tick tic toc tic toc

I know I have paid my dues.

If you paid your dues, your name would be outlined in red.

I'm just sayin...

I also know that I still pay for the benefits of being an American citizen.

:popcorn::popcorn:

I know I have paid my dues.

If you paid your dues, your name would be outlined in red.

I'm just sayin...

I also know that I still pay for the benefits of being an American citizen.

:popcorn::popcorn:
Well sir he was talking about service to this country.

Why didn't you say that before I put you in your place on the electoral college? And yes the part about the electoral college dos have it's place in this discussion Just as the 17th amendment and the original intent on how Senators were to be choose. If you really want to know what is irrelevant, I'll tell you

But your tax evasion IS relevant. I am calling you on your hypocrisy of calling welfare people names while you enjoy the fruits of the tax payers without carrying your own weight.

The electoral college was simply a compromise between appointing a president and electing one by popular vote. There is no reason why the popular vote should not be used now.

Are you aware that, when you vote, it is not for a candidate for president, but for someone who says that they will cast their electoral vote for president?

And what is the punishment if they cast it for another candidate?

But your tax evasion IS relevant. I am calling you on your hypocrisy of calling welfare people names while you enjoy the fruits of the tax payers without carrying your own weight.

The electoral college was simply a compromise between appointing a president and electing one by popular vote. There is no reason why the popular vote should not be used now.

Are you aware that, when you vote, it is not for a candidate for president, but for someone who says that they will cast their electoral vote for president?

Like I said I'm living my life on the principles of George Mason and Thomas Jefferson. they would not pay for obamacare nor shall I.
Now about that electoral college?

Irrelevant (ELECTORAL COLLEGE) tick tic toc tic toc

Still trying to save face? You have humiliated yourself repeatedly over the last couple of days. The "deceleration" thread, your claims that you are not cheating or freeloading, and other places.

This will not help you. You still look like an idiot. And the deceleration thing could have gone away if you had admitted it was a mistake. But noooo, you won't admit that. The tax evasion/cheating would have been an easy stop. All you had to do was say that you were cheating, and give your reasons. But noooo, you have to try and lie your way out of it. lol

Yeah, the electoral college has a LOT to do with this thread.

Like I said I'm living my life on the principles of George Mason and Thomas Jefferson. they would not pay for obamacare nor shall I.
Now about that electoral college?

I believe they would pay their taxes, especially since obamacare is not the only thing in the federal budget.

Now about that ability to read......I already commented on the electoral college.

The 32 year old woman lists all the support she receives, totaling over $1200 a month, and also informs the hosts that her husband also receives financial assistance but designates these “family benefits.”
She expresses disgust in the inference that people who work are “good people” and insists that she is a good person even though she is on welfare. Lucy then describes her day of lying around and smoking weed.
"I sit on my butt and smoke pot all day, while the stupid people work."
Texas Welfare Lady name Lucy gettin' paid to smoke dope all day - while you work - who da fool now? - YouTube

Yeah, but they vote , early and often.

WELFARE STATE = GOVERNMENT BUY THE PEOPLE

With all the power that the corporations buy representation?

Doubt it, meat head.

Comrade Starkiev, are you that woman's husband?

While she smokes MH, do you drink Vodka?

Forum List

Back