Lupita Nyong'o is People Magazine's Most Beautiful

Uniform facial structure, elongated head, kinky short hair and black skin. Is that the new beauty or is it a sad political statement by the radical left?

Sorta. A little bit. She's not like Halle Berry, where you just go "Well yeah, of course!"

79856bf572996e3d0bdf3bb2e95920a3.jpg

She's a nice looking girl.

But most beautiful? She's skinny, flat chested, and has no ass. Sorry, I think it's a stretch....

Pretty girl, but its too bad she has that awful hair. Short hair is always a bad idea ladies, but it looks even worse if youre black. Maybe thats not fair, but when is life ever fair? Black girls should avoid that haircut like its the plague. I would offer the same advice to white, hispanic and asian girls too though.

Pretty girl, but its too bad she has that awful hair. Short hair is always a bad idea ladies, but it looks even worse if youre black. Maybe thats not fair, but when is life ever fair? Black girls should avoid that haircut like its the plague. I would offer the same advice to white, hispanic and asian girls too though.

05b21d37e6da694078c2acdae86b3bf0.jpg

It's really just kinda past time that People only recognizes the formulaic beauty they've been honoring all these years.

Tits and ass is not a formula. It's NATURE.

This girl is a carpenters dream.....

:lol::lol:

And your perception is not the universal perception. Surely you realize that. You're out of middle school, right? So you should know that by now. :thup:

That isnt black girl hair. You must be forgetting she is mixed. If there is any confusion, compare that hair to Lupitas hair and im sure you will see the difference.

That isnt black girl hair. You must be forgetting she is mixed. If there is any confusion, compare that hair to Lupitas hair and im sure you will see the difference.

You didn't mention black girl hair. To wit, and I quote, "I would offer the same advice to white, hispanic and asian girls too though."

Forum List

Back