Lying Donald

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 17, 2009
The rightwing media has certainly been pushing the meme of "lyin' Hillary" - but what about Trump? They've embraced him as "real" and "honest" - he defied PC and says it like it is.

Is he really or is unleashing his inner misgynist being confused with honesty?

Do his supporters, who obsess about Hillary being "too old' and "dotty" realize the Trumpster is a year older?

How about Lyin' Donald...

Lyin' Donald: 101 Of Trump's Greatest Lies

i swear bill must have paid him off and rethuglicans are in the midst of being totally punked! :laugh:

Yeah that whopper he told about being under sniper fire...no, wasn't him. ...oh, the one about his daughter jogging near the WTC on 9/11...damn that wasn't him either. Let's see he was named after Sir Edmund Hillary? No...wrong again. Thinking...how about the attack on an American embassy was over a video? Did he claim he was dead broke when leaving the White House? Or has he told the American people he is just like them...attended private schools, married to a president, had a personal chef like forever and makes 200K per speaking engagement.

Does the left really want to make it about who lies? No

Feel free to add Donald lies to this thread - there are probably many :)

The rightwing media has certainly been pushing the meme of "lyin' Hillary" - but what about Trump? They've embraced him as "real" and "honest" - he defied PC and says it like it is.

Do his supporters, who obsess about Hillary being "too old' and "dotty" realize the Trumpster is a year older?

Those voting for Donald Trump do not care about his past, lies or the reality of life, and just want someone to say what they want to hear...

He is the best used car salesman that has convinced those voting for him that they will be buying a Rolls Royce but instead will be getting an Edsel...

5191AB817CL.jpg

[URL="http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/14245843/"]Release the FRANKEN[/URL]

Yeah that whopper he told about being under sniper fire...no, wasn't him. ...oh, the one about his daughter jogging near the WTC on 9/11...damn that wasn't him either. Let's see he was named after Sir Edmund Hillary? No...wrong again. Thinking...how about the attack on an American embassy was over a video? Did he claim he was dead broke when leaving the White House? Or has he told the American people he is just like them...attended private schools, married to a president, had a personal chef like forever and makes 200K per speaking engagement.

yes, let's do...

Now let me tell you what I can remember, OK -- because what I was told was that we had to land a certain way and move quickly because of the threat of sniper fire. So I misspoke -- I didn't say that in my book or other times but if I said something that made it seem as though there was actual fire -- that's not what I was told," she told the newspaper.

"I was told we had to land a certain way, we had to have our bulletproof stuff on because of the threat of sniper fire. I was also told that the greeting ceremony had been moved away from the tarmac but that there was this 8-year-old girl and, I can't, I can't rush by her, I've got to at least greet her -- so I greeted her, I took her stuff and then I left. Now that's my memory of it."

Clinton says she 'misspoke' about sniper fire - CNN.com

Those voting for Donald Trump do not care about his past, lies or the reality of life, and just want someone to say what they want to hear...

He is the best used car salesman that has convinced those voting for him that they will be buying a Rolls Royce but instead will be getting an Edsel...

Yeah and with the Beast they will get a broken down old jackass

27. March 7: “I’m self-funding my campaign. I’m not taking money. ... I’m not taking. I spent a lot of money. I don’t take.” As of Jan. 31, his campaign had accepted $7.5 million from donors not named Donald J. Trump.

28. March 7: Boasting he had spent $30 million on his campaign: “I’m already in for $30 million cash.” According to POLITICO, “As of then he had only contributed $250,318, plus the loan of $17.5 million.

What did the jackass ever do to you to insult it that way?

They already have. Your argument against Hillary is weak and old. Arguments about Trump are strong and fresh.

I can't stand the lying old battle ax

People age at different rates so a call by years is crap. Bernie is older than her and has far more energy.

I can't stand the lying old battle ax

Still why insult the poor jackass by comparing her to it?

Forum List

Back