Lyz Wyrryn Encouraged to Run for President

No, we don't.

Let me guess, you have high cheekbones?

No, but my great-grandmother was Cherokee.

Here's the gag. THe set-asides for Native Americans are actually pretty low. If you have ANY Native American blood, you can apply for them.

and the people who insisted on that were White folks in the 1970s so they could scam the new affirmative action laws.

So the Catholic School my mom worked at was happy to point out she was 1/4 Cherokee when reporting their minority employment.

And when my niece went to college, her whole 1/16th Cherokee got her consideration for a scholarship.

...so that makes it OK for Liz Warren to lie about being Cherokee?

Of course they did.

What do you think created it?

This should be interesting. And disturbing.

There was a middle class prior to unions. There is a middle class even though union membsership is miniscule.

1) No, there really wasn't.

2) The Middle Class is nowhere near what it was in the 1960's in term of wealth.

Yeah, Joe. Nuh-huh doesnt really cut it as an argument.
Face it: You're a whiny self entitled envious sack of goldbricking shit looking for someone else to pay your way. Liz might just be the ticket.

Hey, Vagasil, nobody cares about the big deal you are making over her ethnic heritage.

Point is, most Americans know they are being screwed by the 1% and like someone who wants to do something about it.

Real Cherokees care

"Elizabeth Warren Information

Elizabeth Warren is a candidate for the U.S. Senate from the state of Massachusetts. She claims she is of Cherokee descent. She has come under fire for possibly using that claim to give her career a boost at a time when Harvard Law was under pressure to hire more minority professors. We have done extensive research on her ancestry and on the stories she has told trying to back up her claim. There is absolutely no evidence to suggest she actually had a Cherokee or American Indian ancestor. Despite repeated requests for her to release her personnel records from the University of Pennsylvania and Harvard Law School, she refuses to do so."

Read more: http://www.pollysgranddaughter.com/p/elizabeth-warren-information.html#ixzz386HmhI7z

I don't think that's a very nice allegation to make against someone who's 1/1,024 Native American.

Here's the gag. THe set-asides for Native Americans are actually pretty low. If you have ANY Native American blood, you can apply for them.

and the people who insisted on that were White folks in the 1970s so they could scam the new affirmative action laws.

So the Catholic School my mom worked at was happy to point out she was 1/4 Cherokee when reporting their minority employment.

And when my niece went to college, her whole 1/16th Cherokee got her consideration for a scholarship.

You have to understand how Joe thinks:

Rich guy shutting down entire office to look for missing employee's daughter - bad

Lying & violence, as long as that person see the rich as the enemy who should be hung as he does - OK

Hey, Vagasil, nobody cares about the big deal you are making over her ethnic heritage.

Point is, most Americans know they are being screwed by the 1% and like someone who wants to do something about it.

Real Cherokees care

"Elizabeth Warren Information

Elizabeth Warren is a candidate for the U.S. Senate from the state of Massachusetts. She claims she is of Cherokee descent. She has come under fire for possibly using that claim to give her career a boost at a time when Harvard Law was under pressure to hire more minority professors. We have done extensive research on her ancestry and on the stories she has told trying to back up her claim. There is absolutely no evidence to suggest she actually had a Cherokee or American Indian ancestor. Despite repeated requests for her to release her personnel records from the University of Pennsylvania and Harvard Law School, she refuses to do so."

Read more: Thoughts from Polly's Granddaughter: Elizabeth Warren Information

I don't think that's a very nice allegation to make against someone who's 1/1,024 Native American.

The researchers found that Warren's ancestors probably hunted down and rounded up Cherokees for the Trail of Tears.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/05/08/Elizabeth-Warren-Ancestor-Trail-of-Tears

Rich guy shutting down entire office to look for missing employee's daughter - bad

Lying & violence, as long as that person see the rich as the enemy who should be hung as he does - OK

JosefB is the reason we need a robust Second Amendment and to start teaching gun safety in Junior High School

OK, dicckhead. Explain to me IN DETAIL how this 1% is screwing you. All I ever hear from folks like you is how you "could have been a contender" were it not for these damned "rich people".

How did they screw you?

I'm sick to death of you damned losers. Now explain to me how they - in their station in life - kept YOU from somehow achieving your "dream".

Or, is it as I figure - you're just another entitled loser?

OK, dicckhead. Explain to me IN DETAIL how this 1% is screwing you. All I ever hear from folks like you is how you "could have been a contender" were it not for these damned "rich people".

How did they screw you?

I'm sick to death of you damned losers. Now explain to me how they - in their station in life - kept YOU from somehow achieving your "dream".

Joe has posted his tale of woe before. It goes something like he was injured on the job but the damn insurance company wouldnt pay up and told his employer to fire him.
Thats as believable as his statement that he works three jobs.

JoeBlowMe, #1 SHE LIED, I know to a commie, subversives, such as yourself, it doesn't mean shit, after all you got a muslom commie in the white house that lies continually, but to people that want politicians, to at least, appear to be up front about even little shit, this DOES MATTER.....

And the 1%?

8a8762e870f2e6c9ee5a6c276d2e924ef2616d56582c2903bf0a922589d6da28.jpg

who said she lied? The Male Model Carpetbagger?

JoeBlowMe, #1 SHE LIED, I know to a commie, subversives, such as yourself, it doesn't mean shit, after all you got a muslom commie in the white house that lies continually, but to people that want politicians, to at least, appear to be up front about even little shit, this DOES MATTER.....

And the 1%?
]

I guess if you are so upset about lying, where's your outrage at George W. about lying about you know, weapons of mass destruction that didn't exist.

Oh, wait, that's an okay lie.

Honestly thinking you might have a cherokee ancestor because that's what your family told you, that's like the worst lie ever.

And the 1%?
]

I guess if you are so upset about lying, where's your outrage at George W. about lying about you know, weapons of mass destruction that didn't exist.

Oh, wait, that's an okay lie.

Honestly thinking you might have a cherokee ancestor because that's what your family told you, that's like the worst lie ever.
There was no lie about WMD by BUsh. But let's say there was. Does that make any lie any Democrat says OK?

[

I guess I would be more impressed if the "employee" wasn't a partner and a fellow Mormon Cultist. Then I might be impressed that his daughter was in mortal danger of having her cherry popped at a rave.

I would be really, really impressed if he hadn't shut down GS Steel and cut off Joe Soptic's health insurance when his wife was dying of cancer.

[

How did they screw you?

YOu mean other than my underwater mortgage?

And my busted 401K.

And the fact that they illegally fired me after I ran up medical bills in 2007?

Seriously, fuck the rich. They are parasites that have convinced people like you they are vital organs.

[

Joe has posted his tale of woe before. It goes something like he was injured on the job but the damn insurance company wouldnt pay up and told his employer to fire him.
Thats as believable as his statement that he works three jobs.

Well, I do.

And if you can't get the facts straight, then i'm not sure there's much to say to you.

THen again, you apparently think Bush didn't lie about WMD's.

[
There was no lie about WMD by BUsh. But let's say there was. Does that make any lie any Democrat says OK?

Uh, yeah, compared to inconsequential shit, yeah, it does.

5000 Americans and 100,000 Iraqis died due to Bush's lie.

No one died because Liz thinks her great grandmother might be Cherokee.

The last major remnant of Saddam Hussein's nuclear program — a huge stockpile of concentrated natural uranium — reached a Canadian port Saturday to complete a secret U.S. operation that included a two-week airlift from Baghdad and a ship voyage crossing two oceans. The removal of 550 metric tons of "yellowcake" — the seed material for higher-grade nuclear enrichment — was a significant step toward closing the books on Saddam's nuclear legacy. It also brought relief to U.S. and Iraqi authorities who had worried the cache would reach insurgents or smugglers crossing to Iran to aid its nuclear ambitions.

U.S. removes 'yellowcake' from Iraq - World news - Mideast/N. Africa - Conflict in Iraq | NBC News

[

OK so Democrats have a complete pass to lie because we had a war that Democrats supported. Got it.
Joe, calling you an idiot would insult real idiots.

[

The last major remnant of Saddam Hussein's nuclear program — a huge stockpile of concentrated natural uranium — reached a Canadian port Saturday to complete a secret U.S. operation that included a two-week airlift from Baghdad and a ship voyage crossing two oceans. The removal of 550 metric tons of "yellowcake" — the seed material for higher-grade nuclear enrichment — was a significant step toward closing the books on Saddam's nuclear legacy. It also brought relief to U.S. and Iraqi authorities who had worried the cache would reach insurgents or smugglers crossing to Iran to aid its nuclear ambitions.

U.S. removes 'yellowcake' from Iraq - World news - Mideast/N. Africa - Conflict in Iraq | NBC News

Gee I guess the reports from the Czech secret service about Saddam buying yellowcake were accurate after all.

[

I guess I would be more impressed if the "employee" wasn't a partner and a fellow Mormon Cultist. Then I might be impressed that his daughter was in mortal danger of having her cherry popped at a rave.

I would be really, really impressed if he hadn't shut down GS Steel and cut off Joe Soptic's health insurance when his wife was dying of cancer.

No you wouldn't have.

You would find some other reason to hate.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back