🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Machete attack in london, man shouts "this is for Syria"

Why are you 2 engaging in war on religious freedom?
Because, as we're told by the PC Police, Christianity and Islam are both equally evil and we must attack Christianity because we don't want to hurt any Muslim's feelings.

Keep up, willya?
Dude Christians and Muslims must be allowed to practice there religion as per their beliefs. Blocking them from doing so is an attack on their religious freedoms. Didn't you know that?

Because, as we're told by the PC Police, Christianity and Islam are both equally evil and we must attack Christianity because we don't want to hurt any Muslim's feelings.

Keep up, willya?
Dude Christians and Muslims must be allowed to practice there religion as per their beliefs. Blocking them from doing so is an attack on their religious freedoms. Didn't you know that?
Well yeah, and as soon as I start blocking them I'll be sure to let you know!

And don't forget - the Crusades, the Crusades!

Keep up, willya?

Islam is not a religion. It is a political attempt to impose Muslim law on planet. Take away Tax status.

He was just doing one of those jobs that Americans, I mean Brits won't do.

We need to INCREASE Third World Immigrant to meet our need for machete attacks and anyone that says differently is obviously racist.

Keep up, willya?

Islam is not a religion. It is a political attempt to impose Muslim law on planet. Take away Tax status.
So is evangelical Christianity in this country. Take away their tax status too.

as he hacks a man with a machete.

Nice darlings you have LIBERALS.

BREAKING: Man with 'machete' shouts 'this is for Syria' as he stabs Londoner

Isn't he aware that machetes are made for cutting plants, not people?

He needs a killing tool, not a gardening tool
I bet he would have loved to be able to legally stroll into a gun shop and walk out with a shotgun or assault rifle 10 minutes later. He could have murdered all kinds of people then.

as he hacks a man with a machete.

Nice darlings you have LIBERALS.

BREAKING: Man with 'machete' shouts 'this is for Syria' as he stabs Londoner

Isn't he aware that machetes are made for cutting plants, not people?

He needs a killing tool, not a gardening tool
I bet he would have loved to be able to legally stroll into a gun shop and walk out with a shotgun or assault rifle 10 minutes later. He could have murdered all kinds of people then.

I bet he would have loved to be able to legally stroll into a gun shop and walk out with a shotgun or assault rifle 10 minutes later

He didn't need to, did he?

It seems the muslims are just as inept at fighting us as we them. I mean, they always bomb and attack Lloegyr, instead of European fastnesess.

like why bomb paris? Are you likely to kill a Frenchman?

Forum List

Back