"Mad Dog"....drunk on war!

Well, I guess the makeup of the new administration won't resemble that of the Obama administration.

gee, who coulda ever seen that coming?

hey maybe the Sec of Defense(s) won't be openly criticizing the sitting president after they resign, if they resign, as 3 of the 4 did that served under the current feckless lout.....

Shrub Jr. was a gun slinger that wasted $10 trillion on a war impossible to win. Now we've got a POTUS itching to start WWIII. And Trump probably thinks he can win it. Trump claims he knows more than ALL THE GENERALS. So Mad Dog will be required to be a yes man...or dog.

Yesterday Trump bragged about "Mad Dog" being like "old blood and guts" Patton.

How much do you think WWIII will cost?
With Iran, China or north Korea?
Trump is already stirring the China shit pot, by chumming up to Taiwan. He wants to give Japan nukes, which will get North Korea reason to hit Japan with theirs. And when Trump invades Iran and Iraq to take their oil, it's going to start WWIII. The rest of the world isn't going to look the other way. And Trump is already lobbing the first salvos in the trade war with China and Mexico. Allies? What allies?

I am not wishing America bad because I'm an American but America does sort of deserve what happens for electing an asshat like Trump. Trump is the PERFECT leader for such an ignorant group of people.

Well, I guess the makeup of the new administration won't resemble that of the Obama administration.

hey maybe the Sec of Defense(s) won't be openly criticizing the sitting president after they resign, if they resign, as 3 of the 4 did that served under the current feckless lout.....
After six years on the job, U.S. Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld will resign, President Bush said Wednesday. WASHINGTON — Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld stepped down as defense secretary on Wednesday, one day after midterm elections in which opposition to the war in Iraq contributed to heavy Republican losses.

Shrub Jr. was a gun slinger that wasted $10 trillion on a war impossible to win. Now we've got a POTUS itching to start WWIII. And Trump probably thinks he can win it. Trump claims he knows more than ALL THE GENERALS. So Mad Dog will be required to be a yes man...or dog.

Trump is already stirring the China shit pot, by chumming up to Taiwan. He wants to give Japan nukes, which will get North Korea reason to hit Japan with theirs. And when Trump invades Iran and Iraq to take their oil, it's going to start WWIII. The rest of the world isn't going to look the other way. And Trump is already lobbing the first salvos in the trade war with China and Mexico. Allies? What allies?
:itsok:

Butt hurt is a serious thing, isn't it?

So is war dummy. Lets hope you guys don't drag us into another war by lying to us.

Hell, Trump won't have to lie because he will be the cause. Why are we at war? WMD's? Nope. Trumps big mouth is why we are at war. Trumps actions and policies.

I hope I'm wrong.

I am not wishing America bad because I'm an American but America does sort of deserve what happens for electing an asshat like Trump. Trump is the PERFECT leader for such an ignorant group of people.

Well, America does deserve to not have Hillary as President since we didn't elect her. I agree ...

So is war dummy. Lets hope you guys don't drag us into another war by lying to us.

Hell, Trump won't have to lie because he will be the cause. Why are we at war? WMD's? Nope. Trumps big mouth is why we are at war. Trumps actions and policies.

I hope I'm wrong.

No, you don't. And here's your butt hurt pat on the back

The Iraq war was a serious butt hurt.

After six years on the job, U.S. Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld will resign, President Bush said Wednesday. WASHINGTON — Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld stepped down as defense secretary on Wednesday, one day after midterm elections in which opposition to the war in Iraq contributed to heavy Republican losses.

The point was not that personnel change. The point was that 3 of the 4 secs of Defense under Obama came out while he was still in office and openly criticized him.

Well, America does deserve to not have Hillary as President since we didn't elect her. I agree ...

Now is the time you can stop playing politics and as 2 Americans we need to hope Trump isn't as big as a fuck up as we think he is. I said I HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT.

But I can't help but remember you RWNJ's defending Bush in 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008 while he was ruining everything from our military to our economy. And you guys provided him with cover the whole time.

Were you happy even though Bush was ruining the world that Gore wasn't president or like us did you wish Gore would have won in 2000? Because chances are no matter how bad a Republican does you'll never admit it.

Yep, and Hillary voted for it and you voted for her. Kerry voted for it and you voted for him. Says it all, doesn't it?

I opposed it and I haven't voted for anyone who voted for it. Don't you hate it when your hypocrisy smacks you in the face?

The point was not that personnel change. The point was that 3 of the 4 secs of Defense under Obama came out while he was still in office and openly criticized him.

They should have never done that. Now lets see the military do things better once Obama is gone. What are they going to do different? Is it going to win the war?

FD14PCLuLdXuo4Ern4TItBM1ZgIm1zLLPUG8sahSYYw.jpg

Now is the time you can stop playing politics and as 2 Americans we need to hope Trump isn't as big as a fuck up as we think he is. I said I HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT.

But I can't help but remember you RWNJ's defending Bush in 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008 while he was ruining everything from our military to our economy. And you guys provided him with cover the whole time.

Were you happy even though Bush was ruining the world that Gore wasn't president or like us did you wish Gore would have won in 2000? Because chances are no matter how bad a Republican does you'll never admit it.

You hope I'm right? How stupid are you? You've read thousands of my posts.

Duh, dar, drool, you're a Trump supporter, hic.

Take another hit of the bong, Stewart

I have said I will give him a chance, but damn, you're just an idiot

Yep, and Hillary voted for it and you voted for her. Kerry voted for it and you voted for him. Says it all, doesn't it?

I opposed it and I haven't voted for anyone who voted for it. Don't you hate it when your hypocrisy smacks you in the face?

You're a fool.

There is no evidence that Trump spoke against the war before it started.

Trump indicated his support for war in a radio interview with shock jock Howard Stern on Sept. 11, 2002 — a little more than six months before the war started.

Stern asked Trump directly if he supported going to war with Iraq, and Trump hesitantly responded, “Yeah, I guess so.”

They should have never done that. Now lets see the military do things better once Obama is gone. What are they going to do different? Is it going to win the war?

Actually, I agree to some extent that they should've kept their yappers shut, although the fact that they did this illustrates how deep the disagreement was between these guys and the president in terms of what they felt were major missteps by the administration. From the pullout in Iraq to the red line debacle in Syria, these guys had major issues with the way Obama handled these sorts of issues and they weren't shy about openly distancing themselves from these decisions.

I'm going to hope that Trump listens to his advisors, including Mattis, on these issues. Part of me thinks he will, and I actually like Mattis as his choice here. Part of me wonders if he's going to simply think 'he knows more than the generals' which, to me, was the single dumbest thing he said during the entire campaign. If he does that we are indeed fucked. Trump has a lot to prove on this front, imo, in terms of having the proper temperament for knowing when not to just bomb the shit out of someone.

You're a fool.

There is no evidence that Trump spoke against the war before it started.

Trump indicated his support for war in a radio interview with shock jock Howard Stern on Sept. 11, 2002 — a little more than six months before the war started.

Stern asked Trump directly if he supported going to war with Iraq, and Trump hesitantly responded, “Yeah, I guess so.”

I voted for Johnson, ass wipe. You know that

I hope I'm wrong.

What Trump does affects us all the same stupid. Unless you are a defense contractor that is.

Soldiers voted for Trump over Hillary. I found it interesting they thought he'd be less likely to put them in harms way. I say they are fucking nuts. But doesn't matter what I think. Matters what Trump does. Stay tuned.

I hope I'm wrong.

What Trump does affects us all the same stupid. Unless you are a defense contractor that is.

Soldiers voted for Trump over Hillary. I found it interesting they thought he'd be less likely to put them in harms way. I say they are fucking nuts. But doesn't matter what I think. Matters what Trump does. Stay tuned.

Let's review

Kerry voted for the ME wars
Sealy voted for Kerry
Obama continued Iraq with W's timeline and expanded Afghanistan
Sealy voted for Obama
Obama attacked Libya and tried to help ISIS topple the Syrian government
Sealy voted for Obama again
Hillary voted for the ME wars
Sealy voted for Hillary

kaz hasn't voted for anyone who voted for or advocated ME wars, not W, not W again, not McCain, not Trump

One of us has a credibility gap in saying we're against ME wars, can you figure out which one?

Actually, I agree to some extent that they should've kept their yappers shut, although the fact that they did this illustrates how deep the disagreement was between these guys and the president in terms of what they felt were major missteps by the administration. From the pullout in Iraq to the red line debacle in Syria, these guys had major issues with the way Obama handled these sorts of issues and they weren't shy about openly distancing themselves from these decisions.

I'm going to hope that Trump listens to his advisors, including Mattis, on these issues. Part of me thinks he will, and I actually like Mattis as his choice here. Part of me wonders if he's going to simply think 'he knows more than the generals' which, to me, was the single dumbest thing he said during the entire campaign. If he does that we are indeed fucked. Trump has a lot to prove on this front, imo, in terms of having the proper temperament for knowing when not to just bomb the shit out of someone.

I fear the generals he's listening to are all right wing neo cons. The kinds of neo cons who orchestrated the Iraq war and IMO they liked the quagmire. In fact we all know they knew Iraq would become a quagmire if we ever invaded. It's why Daddy Bush didn't invade Iraq.

So I think war is coming. I hope we don't start another world war when we pull Iran full throttle into the war in the middle east.

And MAYBE just maybe Iran's horrible leadership needs to be toppled and the young modern Iranians need to be given Democracy. If I was going to try this with the Iranians or Iraqi people I would try it with the Iranians first. They are pretty cool people other than their government.

But isn't this was PNAC planned out before 2000? And how did Iraq go? Not so well. I'm seriously interested to see how the Republicans do in the war in the middle east. They've talked a lot of shit now its time to back it up.

Forum List

Back