Mafia Discussion Thread: Keep Your Torches and Pitchforks at Home!

Negative. 5pm central time. :D

It'll come by soon, guys. 3.5 hours left.

Does anyone have any leads on who's dying? ;)

Everybody wants to find out if they are still alive......:lol: Nobody likes the feeling of being Zombie...

I'm not feeling any pain, but then, if I died, I went to heaven and there's no pain in heaven....:)

Negative. 5pm central time. :D

It'll come by soon, guys. 3.5 hours left.

Does anyone have any leads on who's dying? ;)

If it is I, I want a good sturdy coffin made by hand from wood from an old growth oak tree. If you give me one of those cheap Costco sheet metal coffins, I will haunt you. :whip:

I have guesses who might have died. Mostly I just want to get back to hunting scum!

Everybody wants to find out if they are still alive......:lol: Nobody likes the feeling of being Zombie...

I'm not feeling any pain, but then, if I died, I went to heaven and there's no pain in heaven....:)

Do people who lynch townies go to heaven? Lol. Would explain alot for me

Do people who lynch townies go to heaven? Lol. Would explain alot for me

I see what you're doing ^^^ there......:lol:

So I'm still the only dead townie. I'll have to talk to myself more in the dead zone. Lol

Or vampires........:D

Are we talking real vampires or the metrosexual ones that sparkle?

Oh - ghosts, gotta have ghosts. And witches. And priests that do exorcisms...

you do realize i can see this.....eh?

You have esp, you can see everything...

I'm a witch too.:):smiliehug:

Ooooh, we have to have the screwy townsfolk that are abnormally superstitious or religious, and those crabby/nutty types that try to warn the victims:"Beware the Ides of March!" "I said I'd take to this far, and this is as far as I'm going. You just follow this road and you'll see the Count's castle in about half an hour." "I'm not giving anyone any directions to Crystal Lake! Don't you kids know what happened there?!"

Rosie's a good person, and she put a lot of effort into this game. We value you Rosie, and you're always welcome here. Please have a good day today! [MENTION=39688]RosieS[/MENTION]

You may reveal not only your themed roles, but your game roles, too. In fact, it's general play to claim your role when at L1.

Well gee, thanks for the heads up on that one a game late.

If R.D. had claimed his role in game one, the outcome might have been different.

But I'm not bitter or anything. :lol:

Apologies. Could have sworn I mentioned it.

If not, then yeah, it's usually the thing to start singing when at L1.

This is one way to get the mob off your back. If you say you're VT you'll likely get lynched anyways.

You may reveal not only your themed roles, but your game roles, too. In fact, it's general play to claim your role when at L1.

If R.D. had claimed his role in game one, the outcome might have been different.

I did, seconds after the hammer vote...not that I'm bitter :lol:

That stupid day we had tons of 504 gateway problems and I couldn't post fast enough, plus we didn't think to discuss hammer votes

I did, seconds after the hammer vote...not that I'm bitter :lol:

That stupid day we had tons of 504 gateway problems and I couldn't post fast enough, plus we didn't think to discuss hammer votes

I didn't want to discuss hammer votes:)

Forum List

Back