Mafia Discussion Thread: Keep Your Torches and Pitchforks at Home!

i thought the mafia got together before the game and everyone knew that? am i wrong?

No...but alluding to non-Scum getting to do that is where the cheating allegation began.

Can't blame later posters for taking it seriously.

"Red herrings" that refer to being allowed to cheat directly affect the integrity of the game.

Regards from Rosie

Wait a minute - I never said I was cheating, never hinted at it, in fact I got pretty angry when you, Rosie, said I was cheating.

i think she is talking about my post there grandma.....the one where i implied...we had gotten together...a red herring about being mafia since the mafia is allowed to get together....

rosie i do not see the game being anything but red herrings?

i think she is talking about my post there grandma.....the one where i implied...we had gotten together...a red herring about being mafia since the mafia is allowed to get together....

rosie i do not see the game being anything but red herrings?

I was Scum this time. I was at the official head start meeting.

Your claiming to be at one had to be an illicit one.

Then there being a voting bloc of three or four pointed toward confirmation of pooling info.

The allegation of cheating was not made up.of whole cloth. It had substance.

Regards from Rosie

You do know SB is the town druggie with mad skills, right?

She blurts out the darndest things, hiding behind a mask of hazy crazy. You have to wade through her posts to find what she really means. It's her style, and so far it's spot on...both games.

You do know SB is the town druggie with mad skills, right?

She blurts out the darndest things, hiding behind a mask of hazy crazy. You have to wade through her posts to find what she really means. It's her style, and so far it's spot on...both games.

hmmm i am gonna have to ponder that one.....

o an aside: bob's kale chips...suck....i dont care what the bags says...you may as well go just pull up grass and eat it....i am sure it would be better....

Is it too late to consider replacing Ropey again? Has [MENTION=48997]sameech[/MENTION] officially quit?

rosie

i just dont get the cheating from the red herring i flew up.....again its a game of red herrings

it was simply a rock thrown into a pond to see the ripples and it turned into waves

i am assuming (which may be wrong) that since wake knew there was no meeting and did not call me on it....that it was legal...we need to get a ruling from wake on this
[MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION]

rosie

i just dont get the cheating from the red herring i flew up.....again its a game of red herrings

it was simply a rock thrown into a pond to see the ripples and it turned into waves

i am assuming (which may be wrong) that since wake knew there was no meeting and did not call me on it....that it was legal...we need to get a ruling from wake on this

I think we should be prepared for whatever histrionics people see fit to inject into the game, short of r/l threats and general board violations. If you have a serious concern about cheating, PM Wake and keep it to yourself. I certainly don't take accusations made in the thread seriously. I've been assuming, since the beginning, that any accusations or "inflammation" was deliberate play acting, and that anything said in the game thread was "in character" - i.e. not a serious reflection of personal values. We are, after all, "lynching" and "killing" each other with abandon.

rosie

I think we should be prepared for whatever histrionics people see fit to inject into the game, short of r/l threats and general board violations. If you have a serious concern about cheating, PM Wake and keep it to yourself. I certainly don't take accusations made in the thread seriously. I've been assuming, since the beginning, that any accusations or "inflammation" was deliberate play acting, and that anything said in the game thread was "in character" - i.e. not a serious reflection of personal values. We are, after all, "lynching" and "killing" each other with abandon.

So did I, I thought it was just part of the psyche out. But reading this thread it amazes me that Rosie was sincere. But in the game, seeing how it was definitely looked down on as bad sportsmanship I thought it should stop.

Sameech, he had to be hamming it up. I just don't understand all the hostility...it's a game. I'm having a blast

I agree RD, I'm having a blast too. It's so fun trying to figure everything.

Rosie-your cheating allegations pissed me off. Wake's getting involved that Sameech is referring to is a legitimate gripe, that post pissed me off too.

Sameech is hammered, I doubt he's scum, but I hammered him.

I am disgusted. That is all.

Why did you then? There were still other players who could have voted

I'm not attacking you, just wondering

Forum List

Back