Mafia Discussion Thread: Keep Your Torches and Pitchforks at Home!

VOTE: WAKE

For having the gall to tell us he's taking a fake vacation without even inviting us, then for ordering 16 pizzas, which he never invited us to help him eat or pick out the toppings for.

Sounds like he'll need the town doctor after this lynching!

Hmmmmm, while Mertex's double voting and Avi's voting from the grave definitely make me suspicious, I have to say putting anchovies on pizza, trying to psyche us out using a false trip, and then running away, all under the guise of being a moderator.....................

Hmmmm..................not looking too good for you there Wake.

Hmmmmm, while Mertex's double voting and Avi's voting from the grave definitely make me suspicious, I have to say putting anchovies on pizza, trying to psyche us out using a false trip, and then running away, all under the guise of being a moderator.....................

Well vote, dammit, all you do is talk.......:lol::lol:

Well vote, dammit, all you do is talk.......:lol::lol:

I've been told that a lot. :lol:

But I'm holding off doing him in because I don't like the idea of calling him up from the dead to finish the game. :eusa_shhh:

Just so you know, whichever mafia scum offed me before I could eat that delicious-looking pizza, I plan on haunting you forever. I didn't get a single bite!:(:eusa_angel:

Just so you know, whichever mafia scum offed me before I could eat that delicious-looking pizza, I plan on haunting you forever. I didn't get a single bite!:(:eusa_angel:

I am surprised there is no offsite private thread to discuss the game among ghost players.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, guys, how do you reckon you hunt Scum? :D

Forum List

Back